Guys who like jacking off with other guys, to jack off other guys or just watch

NorCalCumCannon

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Posts
948
I've looked for another thread like this but couldn't find one

So who likes being in the same room as another guy jacking off? Who likes jacking off another guy while he is jacking you off, perhaps even frotting? Or maybe just like watching.

I love it all! So if you want feel free to share your stories here
 
Last edited:
Jack off

I have been looking for one here in northern Arizona for quite a long time very difficult to find
 
I enjoy masterbating in the same room as another guy, especially if we are jacking each other off. I've never managed to try frotting, but I'd certainly like to given the opportunity.
 
I'll start with the webcam encounter since it happened first.

So I was 20 and was still trying to figure out if I was bisexual or if I just didn't care if guys watched me on cam like women did. It was a typical day off from college and I logged on to my favorite adult dating site to show off on cam and possibly find a date for that night. It was a slow day as far as women were concerned but droves of men came in as usual, some regulars and some faces. So I was sitting in my chair teasing the guys with the tent I had in my boxers and talking dirty when I got a private message. "Hey bro, nice tent. Me and some buddies are looking for other straight guys to jerk off on cam with. You down?" I was feeling adventurous and turned on so I told was and he gave me the info I needed to get into the Yahoo group chat. When I finally got in, there were already 5 guys in there on cam and 3 were already naked, including our host. Not wanting to be left out, I dropped my boxers and took off my t-shirt with the others following suit. We waiting for the seventh, and final, member to show up so I decided to look at the other's cocks a little closer. They were all nice cocks, the biggest of the 6 in there so far was around 7.5 inches and the smallest being maybe 6 inches. I would have sucked them all, if given the opportunity. The last guy was taking a bit longer than expected so we all chatted for a few until he showed up and I can tell you the wait was worth it. He apologized for taking so long and pulled down his sweats and briefs causing his already hard 8.5 inch cock to springboard majestically. I felt my cock pulse in my hand as my jaw dropped. With everybody there, our host told everybody to get started. We all started jerking off while watching each other, with most of my focus on cockzilla, and it was a great feeling. After a few minutes the first guy came, followed by a second. They both had alright loads, with one or two good spurts. A few minutes later I could feel my balls tighten but I didn't want to cum yet, not before the big guy, so I slowed down until I noticed his hips buck. I started to pick up the pace again as he pushed his cock forward with his thumb and came. It was disappointing, it wasn't a huge load and it just dribbled out, running down under his head before dripping to the floor. Don't get me wrong though, I still would have loved to have my tongue dancing on the underside of his head while catching his cum in my mouth. I watched him cum hungrily as I stroked my cock faster and massaged my balls. At this point I knew I couldn't hold out much longer so I just squeezed the base of my cock and pumped down hard unleashing my load. My first spurt hit me in my cheek and my second and third landed square on my lips and chin. The rest just landed wildly on my neck and chest as I had started jerking again. Once it reached the point of dribbling out I just let go and let my cock flop to side and let the rest of my cum pool on my thigh. At the sight of this, the remaining 3 started stroking faster and came almost immediately, with only other one other having a good sized load. Afterwards we all just sat there for a bit with semi-hard and flaccid cocks looking at the mess the others have made before thanking each other and going our separate ways.
 
I just found this thread. Subscribing, as my first sexual experiences were jacking with a buddy down the street, then jacking each other 😋
 
That's a hot story!! My fantasy is kind of like that but not on webcam, I would want to do it in person. As well as being a guy in the middle with all those cocks surrounding me, ready to unload all that cum wherever they want. I've had several facials and swallowed several times to, but never more than one person in a room.
 
That's a hot story!! My fantasy is kind of like that but not on webcam, I would want to do it in person. As well as being a guy in the middle with all those cocks surrounding me, ready to unload all that cum wherever they want. I've had several facials and swallowed several times to, but never more than one person in a room.

I've had a jerk session in person too, me and another guy
 
I haven't jacked off with another guy since I was a teenager. At that time it was a regular thing and no big deal. But if I were in the room with another guy jacking, I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep my hands or my mouth off of his cock.
 
I love watching guys stroke their cock till they shoot all that cum!! Even better when it's being aimed at my fave and open mouth. I had chatted with a guy who was in town and was looking for a voyeur while he strokes. I told him I would love to watch just inches from his cock and he could cum all over my face too. He was good with that and gave me his hotel info and time to meet up. I showed up at the designated time and was really nervous but also super excited. Got to his hotel room as I went in I almost immediately got on my knees. He was already naked and came up to me stroking his cock. I watched as he kept getting closer till he was smearing his precum on my lips and sliding his cock in my mouth when he wanted to. Then he told me he was close so I tilted my head back with my mouth wide open. He told me earlier he shot a big load, but I didn't know it was going to be huge. He started erupting his cum rope after rope all over my face and in my mouth!!! My whole face was covered in cum and I couldn't believe how much he shot on me. I gladly got up and thanked him, then walked out with his cum still all over me dripping down my face. I think the lobbyist might have seen, but not sure. I know it was a thrill having his cum all over me and not knowing if she seen me like that.
 
Guess it's time for another of mine

About a year or two after my first story happened, and by now I had played with a few guys and a TG, I was on my favorite adult dating site first thing when I woke up. I didn't plan on getting cam that day and was just gonna work IM a bit so I was surprised when I got an IM from a guy first. "Hey man, what's up?" it said so I told him not a whole lot and was waiting for my brother to get off work so we could grab a late lunch. He responded with "Cool, I got a porno and was looking for a jerk buddy. Can I come by and we could watch while we jerk." I told I'd think about it because it was an interesting proposition. He told me if my brother was due home at some point it would be good if I made up my mind fast. I admitted he was right and gave him my address. About 25 minutes later my doorbell rang so I answered the door in my basketball shorts and t-shirt and was met by a handsome Asian guy wearing slim fit jeans, t-shirt and a flat billed hat. I smiled and invited him in, leading him to my room. He put the DVD in my Xbox 360 as I set up places on my bed for us. We sat with our backs against the pillows the wall and I started the DVD. I forget who the actress was but she was blonde with big tits and the guy was the cookie cutter weird looking dude with huge cock. We sat there with our clothes still on during all the boring talk but my cock started to stir as she took off her clothes. By the time she started sucking his cock, my shorts and boxers were down around my knees and I was jerking my cock. It was then that I heard him unzip his zipper and my focus was no longer on the movie. I watched as he finished unzipping and slide his boxers and jeans down to his knees and start stroking his cock. I watched him stroke his cock for a minute before returning my attention to the porno. After a few minutes, he took his jeans and boxers off completely and I followed suit with my boxers and shorts. It was then I had trouble focusing on the movie, I was focused on him stroking his cock and watching his huge balls swell up. I wanted desperately to reach over and stroke that cock or start sucking on it but I wasn't sure if he was up for that much. After a while we both started writhing and trying to hold back but we couldn't. We got up and hurried to my garbage can which I picked up as we stood side by side, still stroking. Our heads were almost touching when I came slightly ahead of him. I had shot 2 spurts when he shot his first. My next spurt caught his next spurt in mid air causing some to splash back on our cocks. I got so turned on by this that I started stroking harder and grazed his head with mine which sent me over the edge even more. We stood there watching each other shoot huge loads for what seemed like an eternity and the entire time I wished he was cumming on my cock or in my mouth and that I was doing the same to him. After the final drops of cum dribbled from our cocks we started talking about how fun it was as we gathered our clothes and he thanked me for letting him come over. After that we got dressed, he got his DVD and I showed him out. It was one of the hottest non contact (for the most part) things I've ever done. My biggest regret, even now all these years later, is that I didn't at least ask to stroke him or suck his cock.
 
Bummer .. but there were other times, other guys .. or were there ?

As far as just purely jerking off? No. It's something that I want to happen more.

I always get jerked off by and/or jerk off the guy/TG I'm with when getting down and dirty in bed. Same with sucking cock.
 
Back
Top