The Heroes Heart (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,273
The Rising - Was something that not a lot of humans survived, it was the very first time that she met him, his name? was Julius. A man that was more monster then man, or was that the case now? he was on a run for his brother Dmitri a man who wanted all humans turned. But the funny thing was even as they feasted on her parents blood, she could not die. She could not be turned though she had been bitten enough to know it was impossible. But she was also an enemy right away because if she could not be turned, then she had to die. She was like Vanessa Van Helsing and her sister Scarlett. Though her blood did not cure the vampires, so some let her go and do what ever she could. She met Julius when she was six years old and could remember. Her parents were gone and in that moment she did not know what to do with herself. It was when she was found by him, and the second he bit her. It was like it released enough of his human nature. The way he looked at her was so....human. He took off and she had dreams of him, his dreams were her own and did not understand why. He looked at her truly seeing her it felt amazing and precious to her. But then he was gone and she had looked for him all these years, now at the age of nineteen she thought she found him.

She had been trying to find him a very long time and she thought finally she had found him. She heard a bunch of yelling until finally she a woman dressed all in black came up to him. She had a bow in her hand and the hunter that had him down, had an arrow right through his head the hunter dead. The hunters growled at her as she fought the way she had always fought and finally after a few minutes the dust settled and she saw Julius and the way she looked at him when she was five or so, she looked at him. She collapsed beside him out of breath "I found you....Julius" She said softly not afraid of him.

"I found you" The girl said, and her name? was Faith Conner She had turned into a very beautiful woman, anyone that could make it possible to make a vampire more human was a miracle in itself. He ran the first time, because she made him feel things he had not felt in two hundred years. She believed that it was possible to save people from themselves. Looking into his eyes she smiled at him. The connection was made when he bit her, and his dreams were his and his dreams hers. She knew not all would welcome her since his "Brother" was more of a demon since the two were sired by the "Elder" but the Elder tried to kill her twice and could not do it. The way he looked at her made her smile.

"Do you remember me?" She said in his home language, she had done a lot of learning over the years as she threw her weapon down showing she wasn't there to hurt him. She slowly walked up to him exposing her face and body so he could see her. But she noticed he didn't look so good, she tilted her head to the side. "When was the last time you fed your weak I can see but feel it" She took a small knife from her boot moving slowly so he didn't think she was trying something, and she walked over to him and slit her arm "Here" She offered her bleeding arm.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, I remember you." He said to her while his head was at the ground and his eyes looked at it. "I have not feed for about a week or so." He hears her move and see her face like how he had seen it in his dreams. I hear the sound of something being slit. He looks to her arm and saw her blood dripping and flowing out of the cut she just made. Julius felt his breathing getting deeper and labored as the smell of her blood infiltrate his nose. I grab her arm and move closer while my mouth makes the letter O. I place it on the slit and start to drink from it slowly. He savors her blood like the first time he drank from her when he was barely two hundred years old.

As he continues to drink from her, he looks at her before drinking more and making sure not to overdo it. He licked the slit and sits back on his legs. "Hi, Faith." How have you been? He asked.
 
She grunted a little as he pulled her blood into his mouth since it did hurt, but her smile urged him forward. When he seemed full she watched him heal her and smiled a little, she was very weak now but they were alone she had made sure of that, since she knew this would happen. She brought out the human in him even though he hadn't been a man for hundreds of years. "I have been tracking you, always on the move. Learned a few things on the way since I could be a vampire hunter, but not all of your elk are blood thirsty bastards" She tried getting up but she collapsed to the ground. "Shit...." She thought she trained enough for this, but so much energy was removed from her. "Nice to see you have survived" She said softly
 
He saw her collapse on the ground and moved closer to her. He smiled at her. Well, my dear my kind are not all blood thirsty like you said. He looks at her and sits next to her. Julius takes off his jacket and places it on top of her. I am impressed you have been tracking me and came at the right moment. He was sitting next to her with legs straight on the ground while he waits for her to regain her energy she has lost from him drinking her blood.

His mind wonders back to the time when he first saw her. Her dark brown hair and her hazel eyes in her nightgown. He turned his head and looked her from head to her feet. A smile appeared on his lips. A little chuckle escaped his lips before he turned to look up at the stars and moon with her.
 
While she was out she had a dream, and it was a dream that was about her past as to the first time she met him. She didn't know why she didn't run and scream or do what normal people did, she was a kind of person that never backed away from anyone, perhaps even some what a bit cold but not in the way normal people would think. Her heart was beating as she was going through the dream, going through the motions again but when she saw Dmitri getting ready to rip her heart out she woke up sitting up straight a knife in her hand panting, a bead of sweat fell down her cheek, she rolled her eyes and closing them.

"Dmitri" She murmured.

"Sorry....bad dream.." she said softly. She groaned and growled laying back down cuddling up to him, looking up into his eyes, seeing him in a t-shirt seeing his muscles she blushed a bit feeling very hot and very attracted. She slowly sat up and brushed away some stray hair he had, something inside her gave her the courage to lean in and kiss him, but she stopped and pulled away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't..." She looked down sighing.
 
Last edited:
He was stunned at what was about to happen. He felt his heart beat for the first time in his entire life. He grabbed her by the wrist and her face to see his. "Girl, you shouldn't be saying those words," he said to her while looking her up and down as the moon is high up in the sky with no stars with not a single cloud in the sky.

He had a burning desire to take her right then there but decided against it with all of his willpower. Instead he decided to do one thing only before the moon starts to set. He pressed his lips against hers fast like lightning before pulling away.

"You should finish what you start, Faith." He smiled as he saw her eyes in a daze from the kiss they just shared. We should get somewhere safe before the sun comes out.
 
She didn't know how he would react but looking into his eyes she didn't fear him and wasn't to sure why, in her heart she felt connected to him. Everything seemed perfect and before she knew it he kissed her, after a few minutes once the kiss was over she felt dizzy and hearing what he said. "I want to" She said simply but hearing what he said she nodded. "There is a cave that will do well" She said softly.
 
He saw her looking off from the kiss while grabbing her wrist and asking her. "Are you able to lead the way or can you give me instructions to get there with you on my back?" He asked her with a smile upon his lips. He looked at her and was about to kiss her hand but decided against it. Julius heard her soft voice and sighed happily.

He placed one arm underneath both her legs and the other one behind her neck. He knew she does not like this position but what else can he do? "I know you might not like this position I am putting you in but please bear with it until we reach our destination. Okay?"He said to her.
 
Last edited:
She nodded she could have happily walked but he was being rather sweet so decided why not? She held him close and slowly. She pointed and he followed just f ine, everything seemed perfect. It took a while but they came up perfectly to a house that was very old and all the windows were borded up and she sighed softly. She motioned for him to let her stand and once on her own feet she went down to the basement and it was perfect, she started to light candles and didn't look behind her. "Don't worry abaout it this was my families home. I use to come out here was a little girl, this should fit your needs of utter darkness" She didn't know what to say or do she blushed.
 
He followed her directions to the point. He let her stand and smiled as he saw her walking up to the house while keeping an open ear just in case some other visitors decide to come visit. He followed her to the basement and was looking at her closely and saw when she blushed. "This place will have to do for now." He said. As he walked to the wall and touched it with his hand.
 
When he put her down she felt better, looking into his eyes she didn't know what was going to happen here, and in that moment she walked up to him and placed her hand on his back. "It will be alright, this is my parents summer place we are a good fifteen miles away from anything major and plenty of room to do what ever vampires due" She patted his back

"How are you feeling? and before you ask I am fine just a little dizzy nothing major though. You needed blood I wasn't going to deny what you need" She said simply and walked to the living room where she prepared a fire, took only a couple minutes, everything was where it should be. She removed her jacket showing the tank top under the jacket. She looked into the fire and was in a daze, smiling thinking of him she didn't know why he made her feel this way, maybe it was the venom all vampires had, that made the bite hurt yet feel wonderful. Running over the two small holes in her neck.
 
"I am fine, I am having thoughts about what my brother will do next." He said as he felt the wall and it felt cool to his touch. He smiled as he saw her get a fire ready. The sun was shining brightly outside. He sat beside her next to the fire. "How long have you been tracking me?" He asked her before the fire crackled.

He saw she was in a daze and waited for her response and noticed that she was touching where he had bite and drank from her. Ahem...
 
She heard what he said and she was was slow to react because of the venom he released when he bit her. She closed her eyes when she spoke in his language. "6 years" she opened her eyes and looked at him standing up. "I have been tracking you for 6 years. When I saw you when I was small I had a vision that you were part of something bigger. And I think I know what will happen" She walked up to him and she stood before him. "But for now we rest. You may technically be dead but even you sleep or recharge how ever you call it." Smiling she removed her jacket and walked to the couch grabbing a blanket and placing it away enough form the fire. She sat down "I use to think I was crazy following you, but we have a connection even you know it, perhaps when you fed off me you saw something or felt something"
 
He listened to her while she talking and surprised when he found out she has been tracking him for "6 years". Yes, I did see and felt something when I fed off you. A vision that I hope will not come true but fate has a way of changing things on us that includes vampires. He sighed while remembering the vision and how he felt afterwards. He laughed heartily at her words when she told him he needs sleep or recharge too. Ah. "It seems like I will join you on the offer Faith." He said. I do feel a connection to you, Faith.

Julius laid next to her a few inches away from the fire as well. With his back facing her, he slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
 
She thought about it and everything hit her all at once, she watched him sleep and was happy. She smiled and wanted so much from him and didn't know why. It was incredible and to the point perfect. She smiled and rested her head on his chest. Ever since he fed off her she knew what she wanted, and today as he bit her it confirmed it. But she needed his approval and have him lead. Resting her head on his chest the silence made her smile she stroked his cheek.
 
He felt her her hand on his cheek. He tries to control his desire for her. He felt her lay on his broad chest where his heart is slowly beating and breathing is slow. The fire is cackling as they both lay near it. Mmmm..Faith. "Are you sleep yet?" He asked her. He was hoping she was asleep because of a merre touch from her sends sparks flying inside of him. Julius opened his eyes slowly and moves his arm underneath and around her shoulders. He brings her closer to him as he whispers into her ear. "Young lady, I hope you are sleeping because if you ain't. I hope you are ready for the beast you have awoken that I have kept asleep for a long time." He saw her flinched from his words as he kept the hand on arm in a protective hold.
 
Faith heard what he said and she flinched unsure what to say or do. She opened up her eyes and lifted her head, she smiled at him. She could see the need for her and possibly her blood. She swallowed hard. She couldn't help but wonder what she got herself into. Though she was a little scared she hoped this was the right or best thing to do. She didn't know what all a vampire wanted. One thing there nature demanded was blood and sex. But the oldest vampires nature demands such as Julius. Demands claming a wife by breeding her. He could get a woman pregnant very easily. She reached up slightly and stroked his cheek. "I will take your lead" pretty much telling him she was a virgin.
 
Julius felt her hand stroke his cheek gently. He was stunned and lost in the moment for a few seconds as what she said slowly sank into him. He smiles and asks her while moving his hands all over her body slowly caressing it up and down like she is the finest woman he has seen. He gulps as he feels something stirring between his legs. He places both of his hands on either side of her and lays closer to her with only a few inches away from her lips. He chuckle a little as his breath lingers on her. "Young lady are you?" He asks her one more time as their eyes meet.
 
Last edited:
Looking into his eyes feeling his breath against hers it was like warm versus Cold but she smiled at him reached up stroking his face. She swallowed hard she wanted him hshe was in love with a vampire. "Take Me Julius" she said in his language. She made it so easy removing what she wore below. The first time he fed from her they were connected. This would be a different connection. She felt his cool flesh against her warm flesh how much she felt happy and content.
 
Julius looks into her eyes with his until he heard her speak in his language. As the beast stirs within him, he keeps eye contact with her as she takes off what she is wearing. With a little light from the fire that they made he is awestruck by the view of her. Her skin is silky as his hand is out with fingers barely grazing her left arm. His tongue slides across his teeth slowly as he feels he is losing self-control. Julius moves closer to her while his chest is facing her which is muscular and fit with muscles on his arms and toned abs. He presses his hungry lips against hers.
 
Before she knew what she felt empress himself against her no flat on her back as he kissed her gently and then the kiss turned it to something else she loved him even though she didn't really know him she still love him. She moaned into the kiss it was beyond special because she had no idea what she was getting herself into but she didn't care and in those moments just wanted him.

"Julius whatever happens I trust you" She said and kissed him.
 
He heard her response while the kiss between the two of them is slow and soft feels like he is kissing her soul. He angled his head a little to the side as the beast cannot be tamed anymore. Julius moves his hands slowly and gently up and down her body while he deepens the kiss and bites on her lips. While she gasped he took the chance and dived his tongue into her mouth to explore it leaving nothing untouched by his tongue. He did not know that she would taste soft and velvety.
 
With everything that he was doing to her she groaned deeply feeling every thing he was doing to her, he made her feel incredible. She could see how he was with her closing her eyes everything seemed perfect. She could not help but truly feel happy "Julius" She groaned softly.
 
He heard her groan his name softy as something between his legs stir making the pants uncomfortable for his friend. He breaks the kiss and places his forehead against hers. Yes, Faith. He said with a deep and low voice filled with nothing but desire. Her scent wafts through the air as he drinks it. He licks his lips from the taste of her lips on his. Mmmm..you taste divine. He says as he pressed his body against hers slowly enjoying this moment. His hands slide down her body to her waist with featherlike kisses. He moves his hands and fingers into her pants and pass her panties. He rubs her clit gently at first as he lays on the side next to her ear. He whispers to her. It seems like you really want something. Can you tell me what you want? He asks as he continues to rub her clit in a circle then slides a finger down to her slit and teases the entrance as he watches her reaction.
 
She moaned with a lot of emotion behind it which caused her body and her senses decided to go wild on her. Hearing his voice and hearing his words she opened her eyes a smile on her face. "You" she said with a lot of need. "I want you!"
 
Back
Top