Guys...show off your butt toys!!!

I'll preface this by saying I'm a total anal beginner :eek:
My Dom and I (long-distance) decided on these yesterday, they should be here the 12th...just in time for Valentines!

https://www.amazon.com/Metal-plated-Bestimulus-Stainless-Personal-Massager/dp/B07DHJHQM8

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited :)

From many years of trial and error, here's my advice for an anal beginner:

Go VERY slow and VERY gradual with the insertions, and use lots and lots of lube. If it starts to feel uncomfortable, pull back a tiny bit, hold it there for 60 seconds, then take it out and apply more lube inside you and to the toy. Then start again. Repeat as often as necessary. Try to relax your hole by pushing out slightly.

Pain is absolutely NOT a necessary part of anal play.

And bliss awaits. :)
 
Last edited:
The current stable of a rotating collection...LOL Butt toys and, since they're kept in the same bag, a few other kinky items as well.

5 quart enema bag, various nozzles and colon tubes, the black butt plug on the right is hollow and the black nozzle above it fits inside perfectly.



QndDtlNJ_o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You know, I've always preferred enema bags, so I can use various enama and colonic "solutions", over shower shot type arrangements till a recent thread peaked my interest in the latter. With my new rig, I've really come to appreciate the convenience. As long as I'm setup, I thought I'd show my enema rig all ready for play and cleanout time.

The shower setup, via the valve at the bottom, allows for overhead spray, hand spray (enema) , or both at the same time. I've installed another valve, at the base of the diverter, via which I can control volume and pressure to the enema nozzles or colon tubes and which I use to set my "hard limit" on pressure and volume. I use a second inline valve, connected at the "business end" of the hose to remotely regulate pressure and volume during play time. On order, a venturi/siphon attachment I can install inline to allow for mixing and injection of solutions from my 5 quart bag.

The other picture, shows the rig setup with the hand shower, with the newest addition, a 12 stage water filter, installed on the hand wand/enema nozzle side. BTW, this is in the modest guest bath, which I've pretty well taken over for my kinky play, lest I befoul "mama's shower" in the master both....LOL

EmMJPoWn_t.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
 
Last edited:
Ordered this and received it today:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JRGDFHT/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I haven't tried it out yet, but I charged it up. Holy cow, this looks incredible for under $25. It's about 1.3 inches in diameter, really nice shape and texture, a bunch of cool vibration settings, a wireless remote--and it's HEATED!

I'll report back when I've tried it, but I think I have a new best friend.

Mmmmm that thing looks amazing. ;) OMG
 
Back
Top