Giving myself a g-spot orgasm?

jessalynn15

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Posts
467
I have never had a g-spot orgasm before. I cum very easily from clit stimulation and never had the patience to try. But I've been experimenting lately and want to attempt it. So I guess I just have a lot of questions for my fellow Lit ladies... How long does it take for you to have a g-spot orgasm? What are your techniques for getting there? I just bought a g-spot vibrator, can you orgasm just from using that?

Any help/tips are appreciated!
 

Yep, the lovely mother of my children and I read that thread^^^^ and with that information plus a g-spot technique video it worked. Once it worked once it worked whenever from then on.

Key for her was ignoring the feeling that she had to pee. If you went before your session you are not going to pee, but it may feel like it as the sensations build.

The question is why yourself when you could place yourself in the ahem, capable hands of an expert. Smirk.
 
The g-spot vibe sounds like a good way to start. There are some expensive "super duty" ones that you can look into.
 
Thanks for the link! I do get the feeling having a partner would help, but I don't currently have anyone :-/.

Well, of course having a partner would help, a partner helps with everything, however, the basic information in that link will give YOU the info you need to find your g-spot and to help guide any future partner to it for you.

While the journey is important, sometimes the destination is equally important, and one you need to find on your own, with or without a partner. :cool: I encourage you to play on your own, and to report back here or within the linked thread with your findings.:rose:
 
Well, of course having a partner would help, a partner helps with everything, however, the basic information in that link will give YOU the info you need to find your g-spot and to help guide any future partner to it for you.

While the journey is important, sometimes the destination is equally important, and one you need to find on your own, with or without a partner. :cool: I encourage you to play on your own, and to report back here or within the linked thread with your findings.:rose:

I shall! ;-) Thread is pretty awesome, definitely some things on there I didn't know to do. Thanks again
 
N.M. - thnx for the link back

"" you need to find on your own, with or without a partner. ""

I agree that women SHOULD discover this on their own at a young age so they can teach ALL their partners from then on ... butt .... GAWDAMN it is FUN to find a woman who has never found it herself or had a partner who even cared to look for it and turn that switch on. The ones who are in their 40's and 50's are the most fun. Just the look on their faces when it triggers that first (ever) G-Gasm is PRICELESS but what comes 30 seconds later is so beyond that. And then another and another. And then the inevitable realization that they have NO CONTROL anymore and YOU are in complete control of their orgasms and they start to look scare. Holding them and reassuring them at this point is a good idea because sometimes they PANIC. Don't abuse the knowledge or she may be too scared to ever let you do that again. Slow it down. Give her a nice slow tongue lashing to end things. The result will be such a flood of oxytocin in her brain that by sun-up she'll be ASKING you to " TRY "" it again.
 
I know it's going to take some experimenting, but I thought I would give an update. I'm using my g-spot vibrator and it works best in a sitting/leaning back sort of position. Using the techniques from the thread (just with vibrator instead of fingers) I'm definitely getting some results. I can feel myself getting close to orgasm, all the signs are there. I can feel "orgasmic sensations" all through my body, through my legs, arms, torso, which never happens with clit orgasms for me. I just don't ever reach a climax, so to speak. Is that normal? Is there even an actual "climax" with g-spot orgasms? I'm sure I could sustain the sensations I'm getting if I could keep up the motions, it's just really tiring and I have to switch my arms, which interrupts the process and I kind of have to start over again.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

I know it's going to take some experimenting, but I thought I would give an update. ..... I can feel "orgasmic sensations" all through my body, through my legs, arms, torso, which never happens with clit orgasms for me. I just don't ever reach a climax, so to speak. Is that normal? Is there even an actual "climax" with g-spot orgasms? I'm sure I could sustain the sensations I'm getting if I could keep up the motions, it's just really tiring and I have to switch my arms, which interrupts the process and I kind of have to start over again.

Don't concentrate JUST on your G. Do other stuff to turn yourself on and go back to the G now and then as you work yourself up. Ditto that for anybody who can't get their partner to G-Gasm right away. Some have a G-Gasm in the first few minutes. Others take weeks or even months experimenting before the achieve their EUUREEEKA moment!

I does help to have a partner who knows what they're doing. That way YOU can relax and concentrate on the sensations and also know that your partner, once you achieve that FIRST one, will continue every 30 seconds or so until you are going out of your mind.

One other piece of advice: Have a towel ready. You might lose some liquid during a good series of G-Gasms.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892


"" Is there even an actual "climax" with g-spot orgasms? ""

Ummm YES.

Here are just a FEW of the posts and IM's I've received as a result/feedback to my TRY THIS thread. I'd say these people know what they're talking about and all indications point to a definite YES when it comes to your question.

*********

It has definitely helped our relationship. It was originally intended to just spice things up a bit, but for me it has changed my whole outlook on sex. It used to be that it was all about his pleasure and now it is about mine too.
*********
This thread is the best thing ever, cause in my 25 years of having sex I have never felt like this.
***********
My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet...I literally was out of my mind!
***********
I believe Mr G is onto something here....tried this last night...had more than I could count!! THANKS so much for the advice!!! Gonna try it again this weekend!! I will have to say that is was way more intense than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!! lizabella02/02
***********
The feeling is almost indescribable. Out of control feeling. Blackness and stars and time stands still. WHEW!!! I was butter afterwards....couldn't stand up....couldn't think....couldn't move. Felt like crying but never did...I was too amazed as was he. The entire process took less than 5 minutes.
***********
Definitely the most mind blowing experience of my life...*
Thank you!!!!
***********
This technique works. I've used it and the results it produces are absolutely fantastic. The only thing better than a G-Spot orgasm is the combined orgasms from stimulating both the clit and the G-spot at the same time, and timing the sequential climaxes.* Incredible.
***********
My relationship with my DH has changed for the better, we were always close, but now it's like we've hit a new level.
***********
Yup! it works juuuuuuuust fine......
My wife and I had tried for *years!* to get that lil sucker revved up... no luck... but with this technique.....NO PROBLEM! We lost count. - we're scientific failures. (But I'm a GOD in her eyes!)
************
she rolled over as to just cuddle and she was lying on her stomach. I slipped my thumb in and she moaned a bit and then i went for Mr G's technique. I tried to do it before with her on her back and i could reach it but it was hard and didnt work so well. This way, with the thumb was so easy i just applied some pressure, moved my thumb in a circle and pushed harder and bam. She kept coming and coming. Took her about 15 secs to cum each time, 15 sec break and then I would do it again. After 17 (yes 17 orgasms!) she finally said "Phil, I just can't take it anymore"*
***********
Dave,
If you are the person I think you are, you've done enormous things for me and the women I've had in my life. I personally thank you, and I'm sure the women that were in my life do as well. I read every word of that thread over the years on Lit and its incredible. I've been with three women since first reading that. With two of them, the technique worked incredibly on. I'm talking 20-30 orgasms in about an hour.
************
I am going from necessary evil to "I can't get enough."* ******* thinks I am a sex maniac insatiable. I will never forget feeling like I was going to pass out from being so horny reading your words.* * AFCINDY
***********
That was one of the first things we tried, once I was going down on her. She moaned out "oh my god, what are you doing to me" she had no idea it even existed.* hahah she OWES me now!!!! Currently with a 23 year old law student. I showed her. She's a full on squirter now. IT's SOOOOOO insanely hot! TR
***********
Windloverr
I think Dave is single handedly responsible for an over all increase in the number of female orgasms in the United States and Canada.*
***********
These Os were so BIG it was unbelievable she almost hurt me. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS. This made our sex life more exciting.
*************
I truthfully think the intensity scared her a little bit.* I suppose when you have been having sex for 20 years and suddenly you feel a whole new sensation that not only makes you cum but makes you nearly pass out, it could take a bit to wrap your mind around.*
*************
OmiGAWD!!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!
My bf did this last night after I left the post open on his computer... he took the hint.* DAMN.* My entire body was convulsing ! had to stop cause i thought i was going to destroy my back!
************
Mr. G- thank you for starting this thread. You've taken many of us from experiencing traditional orgasm to realizing the potential in each and every one of us, men and women alike. For all of us indebted to your experience and willingness to share, I bow in gratitude......
************
I actually saw stars a couple times.*
Anyway, it’s really great you were able to share what you’d learned and help so many other people, too. It’s amazing.
******
Thank you soooooo much! Not really sure how I found this site but I am so thankful. My husband tried this last night and these were the best orgasms I have ever had.
***********
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*******
her **** is so sensitive after 10-12 orgasms, she has one more...that makes her pass out.
****
She was cumming, moaning and squirming all over the place. As soon as she started coming down from that I went back to work on her G and it was BANG, BANG, BANG ....... she nearly passed out
***
It worked - Amazing - wish everything else you read on the internet was as accurate as this link.
****
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*********
It - worked for me and my lady friend the first time we tried it, .... the last time we were together she had at least 15 separate gushing orgasms. it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen....
****
My husband tried this last night and this was the best orgasm I have ever had. ... I only did 2 before I just couldn't take anymore.I actually had difficulty standing up when we were done. I was not even in control of my body anymore. I was bucking and shaking so much.
****
It was OVERWHELMING!! I was just cumming nonstop ... My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet... I literally was out of my mind!
****
For the fourth round of our night, I was on my back and he was hitting the spot and licking my clit. OHMYF***INGGOD, I squirted. He said so cause he got the salty taste in his mouth and I could feel it.
*****
This thread is the best thing ever, in 15 years of having sex it has never* felt like this.
****
I was standing next to the bed working her with my fingers and it was just bam! bam! bam! eruptions one right after the other. She would gush and I'd switch to rubbing all around her clit for a few seconds, then I'd put my fingers back inside and start sliding them in and out fairly hard and soon she was squirting again. I didn't count but I'd say 15 gushing orgasms all together ...
****
Being with my current lover, who introduced me to my g-spot (LOL), is like nothing I have ever experienced before sexually. You are right because it is a complete change in consciousness. If this isn't nirvana, I would like to know what could possibly be better!
****
I would continue climaxing until i eventually fainted .. Most I ever got through was 16 . I found myself ejaculating at every orgasm So I advise a towel.
*****
I've brought several women from the one Orgasm a session to the 10-15-30 orgasms or more a session. Its a wonderful feeling for a man when he can teach a woman this kind of pleasure. And, it all has to do with the G-Spot, couldn't have done it w/o it.
*****
Having my g-spot stimulated is the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. My fb and I will meet for hours, and he can make me cum so many times we could not possibly count. I can have over a hundred orgasms in one meeting. It is incredible, the best way that I can describe it is that it not only rocks your entire body, but there is also a point of almost losing consciousness.
*******
I'm feeling blessed! My wife and I have had the best orgasms together while in the missionary position. Well, until I found this this website... Using these techniques I have been able to give her not only multiple orgasms but full body orgasms. Or "Big O" as it's called. In fact, last night was one of the best!*
******
My wife and I are still in a state of shock! We are in our 40s and thought we had one of the best sex lives out there but OH BOY were we wrong! We are REALLY enjoying it now!! doitnow
Thanks to finding this thread;
******
Before i read this thread my orgasms were from my clit only i genuinely believed id never be a squirter or able to come with a dick inside me. Tonight for the first time (after much practice by hand) i had a dick inside me hitting the spot and i came so hard not only did it make him come, it made me come so hard it squirted out after...i soaked the bed and all.
I am so happy now I finally can enjoy sex.* li'll lego
 
Last edited:
My girlfriend uses g spot stimulation to help her reach orgasm.I love that that particular area is so errogenous for her and am awaiting the day she ejaculates while I am giving her oral. :heart:
 
My girlfriend uses g spot stimulation to help her reach orgasm.I love that that particular area is so errogenous for her and am awaiting the day she ejaculates while I am giving her oral. :heart:

Be careful what you wish for.

From my thread: TRY THIS

"" OH MY GOD, YES!!!
I am a squirter. I squirt PROFUSELY (like, Cythereal amounts) when I've been aroused for long enough (which is almost constantly when I'm with my new boyfriend)... and I am SICK TO DEATH of it. I don't give a shit how many guys have told me it's like the hottest thing they've experienced, I WISH TO GOD I DIDN'T. I routinely soak through three bi-folded towels and the sheet right down to the mattress. If I try to stop myself from squirting, I can't cum. It is a HUGE pain in the ass. It used to be hot, when I didn't do it every single damn time, and when it was in smaller amounts... but it has really gotten out of hand and I don't know what to do about it.

So yeah... if you DON'T't squirt, honestly, from my standpoint... consider yourself lucky. It doesn't make my orgasms any better or more intense, and it's a giant mess. elijahRDC / 10/06/13 ""


Some report it DOES enhance their orgasm(s) but most of the notes I get now are like the one above.

If you can give your partner 5 - 10 - 30 or more G-Gasms a night and she does NOT squirt I think you have to be quite INSANE to think you have FAILED just because she isn't flooding the basement.
 
Good luck with the experimentation. I think the key with things like this is to play around without pressure as much as possible. You'll figure it out. Let us know how it goes down.
 
I can't do it. Not by myself. Not digitally.
Years ago, I used to have a rabbit-style toy with a rotating head. That very aaaaalmost did it! Lol

Read the link that was posted ^ up there.
It's good advice. :)
 
Hey guys, just a little update! Still haven't achieved g-spot orgasm, but have had some interesting developments. I was using a g-spot vibrator, but the motor died because I used it too much :eek: That was actually a gift from heaven, because I think the vibrating was too much stimulation. I started experiment with simple penetration, sometimes with the dead vibrator, sometimes bigger things. A couple of my audios can give you a good idea of how that's going. I'm not even sure I care that I'm not actually reaching an orgasm, because it feels sooooo good. It's almost impossible to not be loud when I play like that. Still a little intense, which may still be why I back off and can't reach "completion". Anyways, just thought I'd let you guys know :) Leave your thoughts here if you feel so inclined...
 
I too struggle with g spot stimulation. I don't even find it enjoyable. Rather it just feels like I need to pee :(
 
I too struggle with g spot stimulation. I don't even find it enjoyable. Rather it just feels like I need to pee :(

That's how it felt when I experimented in the beginning, just using my fingers. Once I started experimenting with toys and bigger *ahem* objects, it's like a switch turned on. Fingers, or at least my fingers, didn't do it for me.
 
*sigh*

Okay... listen.

It's all clitoris all the way through. That's the first thing. Don't get me wrong, the g-spot orgasm is awesome, but it's still you clitoris.

If you go in, and then up, you should feel around till you find some 'spongy' tissue. By spongy I mean it will be full of little ridges - it has a texture that's different.
hiding behind that material is a lump of clitoral nerves. If you press there and move back and forth and pay attention you should be able to feel it 'tingle'. If you pay attention closely you'll notice that it's related but slightly different than your 'clit' that you're used to rubbing.

Now, if you stimulate that area - eventually you'll get a g-spot orgasm. It will usually take longer than what you're used to (since you have layers to go through, but it will be more intense since it is a larger bundle of nerves.
 
Thanks for the link! I do get the feeling having a partner would help, but I don't currently have anyone :-/.


That you don't have a partner right now is just wrong!! After looking at your profile pics, to think that someone could be enjoying such a sexy body and pleasuring it regularly...
 
That you don't have a partner right now is just wrong!! After looking at your profile pics, to think that someone could be enjoying such a sexy body and pleasuring it regularly...

Having or not having a partner is not always related to looks - or more specifically selectiveness is relative to access.
 
It's all clitoris all the way through. That's the first thing. Don't get me wrong, the g-spot orgasm is awesome, but it's still you clitoris.

SOME researchers claim it all clitoral root. OK fine. It IS attached to that nerve bunch but it is NOT clitoral. Most women will state that the orgasms are VERY different. Being male I can't give a personal testimony but I have several THOUSAND feedback posts, emails and IMs that certainly tell me that the G is COMPLETELY different from the clit. The FUNCTION of the G and A Spots indicate a completely different reason for being there from the clit too.

Stating it just the clit but at a different place is the same as saying the nerve coming off your BIG TOE is attached to the clitoral ROOT. Many women who are about to orgasm can be pushed over the edge (or reduced to giggles) by running a finger nail across her forward HEEL area. Lookit up on ACUPUNCTURE anatomy maps. Does that mean the heel is just clit too?

From many years of "research" NOT all women can have a G-Gasm. Most can. Some resist losing control, have other emotional issues or have some internal reason the pressure does not connect to the orgasm centers in the brain. I wish I knew how to "FIX" those problems but for the avg. couple persistance is the best instriuction if it doesn't happen in the first few minutes. Persist in their attempts but back off when it isn't working and DON'T RUB IT RAW trying to force it to work.
 
This is slightly off topic, yet not.

However, I have to say (I'm likely not alone) that every time I read Mr.G's posts, I find myself wondering/fantasizing about him as a partner. The blessed man is so pro-female pleasure and the quest for more knowledge that it's addictive to read. Lucky, lucky women who get to welcome men like this into their beds!

Mr. G, I'm not ashamed to admit that I carry a crush that would rival any giggly young girls' devotion for her first 'boy awareness.'

:heart:'s

Please post here always.
 
Another try with fingers?

If you are flexible enough use your fingers and get yourself relaxed and horny, maybe have a clit orgasm. then push 2 fingers in and search for the bumpy surface. it should be a couple inches back and up towards your stomach. Use a come hither motion alternating between fingers. Add a third finger in and speed up and add in occasionally crossing your fingers. Speed up and do the come hither motion alternating between both fingers together and one at a time.

And please record it for us.
 
*sigh*

Okay... listen.

It's all clitoris all the way through. That's the first thing. Don't get me wrong, the g-spot orgasm is awesome, but it's still you clitoris.

If you go in, and then up, you should feel around till you find some 'spongy' tissue. By spongy I mean it will be full of little ridges - it has a texture that's different.
hiding behind that material is a lump of clitoral nerves. If you press there and move back and forth and pay attention you should be able to feel it 'tingle'. If you pay attention closely you'll notice that it's related but slightly different than your 'clit' that you're used to rubbing.

Now, if you stimulate that area - eventually you'll get a g-spot orgasm. It will usually take longer than what you're used to (since you have layers to go through, but it will be more intense since it is a larger bundle of nerves.

You did a great job of explaining! There is such a misconception about the G-Spot. If you really want to have long amazing orgasms you can stimulate the inside of vagina with your fingers simulating the sexual in and out motion hitting that "spongy" spot while using a vibrator on the outside clitoris. I can have multiple orgasms for hours using this method. In fact, sometimes I force myself to stop because I get a burnt out feeling in my head. I must warn you it's very addictive.
 
Last edited:
That you don't have a partner right now is just wrong!! After looking at your profile pics, to think that someone could be enjoying such a sexy body and pleasuring it regularly...

Well, that's very kind of you to say :)

Having or not having a partner is not always related to looks - or more specifically selectiveness is relative to access.

TRUTH
 
Back
Top