Recommendations for a good wearable, remote (app) controlled vibrator?

Shanes_OralOrations

Really Experienced
Want to get a present for my wife that we can play with discreetly in public, and I think one of those panty mounted (either internal or external) vibrators that I can control from my phone would be ideal. Lots of models online, but lots of bad reviews on many of them as well, and all the "product review" sites I suspect are sponsored. Anyone have one of these they like and can recommend?

Ideally it is:
* fairly quiet
* stays dependably connected to the app, so there's no reaching in for a button to disrupt the fun
* stays in place well
* remote distance control is a nice plus too for out town times.

I'd consider one that is a purely external clit vibrator (but it needs a way to stay in place), or an internal G-spot stimulator, or a dual model. Even a vaginal/anal combo one is something she'd wear if it's not too uncomfortable to move around in (at dinner, a movie, etc).

Thanks for any tips!

For Lovense toys you’d want either the Lush or the Ferri, both of which I use and love, but I have to say that neither of them are whisper-quiet, and there are sometimes connection issues. If you’re in a fairly noisy restaurant or bar you’re probably fine on the noise-level front, and the connection issues can be vaguely annoying but aren’t insurmountable.

For a discreet and app-controlled vibrator, you might consider the We-Vibe Chorus. It's designed to be worn during intercourse but can also be used for solo play or in public settings. The Chorus is known for being quiet, staying securely in place, and maintaining a reliable connection to the app for remote control. It offers dual stimulation for both the G-spot and clit, providing versatile pleasure options.
Both of these options are available online, and while reviews can be helpful, it's always a good idea to check out reputable retailers like edenfantasys for a wide selection of high-quality products.

Last edited:
Back