Somethins Afixing Ta Get Deep Fried!

FGB

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Posts
7,336
The Cats and dog are a looking kind of nervous, but I settled on some steak to cube up and batter. Some Fries on the side with some garlic toast will go down good.

To early for a salad...
 
lol.. I have a salad every morning for breakfast. It's the only way to get all those servings in!

garlic toast sounds good
 
I was reading a good squirrel recipe the other day. They are better in a dutch oven situation though.
 
I was reading a good squirrel recipe the other day. They are better in a dutch oven situation though.

My mother was always on us to kill her a couple of squirrels for "Squirrel dumplings".

Us kids never really cared for them but, she was our momma so then ever so often we would break down and go kill a mess .
 
So, chicken fried steak but cubed? If so, sounds good. Now I am craving fried pickles.
 
So, chicken fried steak but cubed? If so, sounds good. Now I am craving fried pickles.

I can (naturally ) make my own batter from kitchen ingredients but I like to cheat and use KENTUCKY KERNEL seasoned flour.

Break an egg or two into a bowl then whisk the hell out of it, ad enough milk 2% works good. Wisk it up some until it foams good then dip the meat. Coat it with the flour in some manner...I use a plastic storage container with a snap on lid, sized to what I think will not cause me to waste flour.

I double batter because I like it.

I love fries zucchini this way.

12833.jpg
 
Interesting...

This is a recipe I found around the internet when I was looking to copycat the Kentucky Kernel Flour which is what KFC uses for their coating. I wanted it low/no salt, so I switched out the salts for the powders and used tomato powder instead of the Lipton Soup Mix with a little more onion and garlic powders. It is very good and flavorful!

Difficulty: Easy

more... http://chickensintheroad.com/farm-bell-recipes/coating-mix-like-kentucky-kernel-flour/
 
Fresh caught Pickerel, dipped in egg and tossed in a bag of well crushed ripple potato chips. Awsome shore lunch!
 
Back
Top