Goodnight my love.

Rob_Royale

with cheese
I was starting to drift off to sleep last night when my wife rolled into me so that I was spooned up behind her. It doesn't happen every night but it's not uncommon either. Instinctively I lifted my arm to pull her to me and my hand settled over her left breast. Not knowing her mood, I didn't squeeze, I just left it there. A colossal effort on my part. After a minute or so, I felt her nipple become hard under the palm of my hand. An erotic feeling that always makes my heart race. I began to gently squeeze and caress her breast until her nipple was very stiff.

"Baby, I'm tired. I just wanted to be close to you," she whispered.

I stopped moving my hand, closed my eyes, and began thinking of something else so that my erection would go down. I'd just started getting successful in that regard when she wiggled her generous ass into my cock, until it was fully hard again. My hand resumed its caresses.

"What are you doing?' she whispered again. "Go to sleep." But her ass continued to thrust gently back into me.

I slipped my hand beneath her t-shirt, which had been worn and washed so much it was nearly transparent. Her areola was wrinkled up in the way it gets when she's very turned on. I gently pinched her nipple between two knuckles and she moaned. Her hand slipped back behind her to rub my cock.

"Honey, I've got a big day tomorrow. I need my sleep," she said as her breathing began to quicken.

I slid my hand down to her labia and her legs opened like I'd thrown a switch. My fingers found her moist opening and began sliding them just a little way inside her.

"Oh baby, you're being so bad." she moaned.

I kissed her neck. "It's what I do," I whispered.

She shuddered as I took some of her juices and began to rub her clit. Gently and slowly at first. Her hand moved and she pulled my hard cock from the fly in my boxer briefs that I sleep in. She wiggled her ass against me until I found my cockhead meeting the warm wetness of her pussy. She slowly worked back, sliding me deeper into her and my fingers increased their pressure and speed on her clit. She moaned deeply.

I angled my body to get the best penetration I could while maintaining my efforts with my fingers. I never get very deep in this position, but it was enough. After several minutes her legs clamped down on my fingers and I felt her shudder ecstatically. She groaned loudly and relaxed.

"Oh baby, that was just perfect. I'm going to sleep so good," she moaned.

She turned and kissed me tenderly, caressing my cheek. "Thank you, baby."

I smiled. "You are very welcome."

She slowly rolled back onto her side of our mattress and settled in on her side, with a contented sigh.

I grabbed my cock and quietly stroked myself until I came into one of the after-sex towels that we keep on the nightstands. It may seem ungrateful to you that she didn't finish me, but we've found that taking the time and effort to do so, often disrupts the post-orgasm relaxation that she so enjoys.

I finish on my own and I don't mind a bit. I fall asleep with a smile on my face, knowing she always makes it up to me in the morning.

Hope you folks had a wonderful night and morning.

And in the same spirit of a loving couple's bedtime story:

As I laid on the bed beside her and pulled the sheet and blanket over me, my wife wriggled over to nestle against me. Lying on my back, my left hand went instinctively to caress her hip, as I looked for a reaction.

“It’s late and I’m tired, so that’s not happening tonight,” she said in response. “I’ve cum enough. It’s time to go to sleep.”

“You said you took his cock all the way in your throat tonight,” I noticed. “You got him past your gag reflex. So, when are you going to do that for me?”

“He does have a nice cock,” she admitted. “The head was just the right size, and I was really getting into sucking it. That was the first time I've ever been able to do it without gagging. ... Did you cum with his wife?”

“No. I just wasn’t feeling it with her,” I said just a little disappointed. “After all our years together, I think you’ve got me trained, mainly reacting to your sounds and the feel of your body at the right times. ... But now those images of watching you deepthroat him are getting my attention.”

She reached under the blankets to my hips, feeling for my stiffening shaft and she began stroking. She shifted closer to me, moving her lips close to my ear, softly whispering “You’re hard! I’ve always said ‘if you can get it up, you can put it in.’ Are you going to fuck me?”

“I want that throat tonight,” I insisted, “just like you gave him.”

My wife rolled onto her back, spreading her legs open. “And I want to feel your cock fucking me.”

I rolled over, lifting myself up onto my hands and knees as I crept closer and straddled her chest. “First, I want to feel your throat.”

As I crept closer toward her head, she helped by shifting her arms under my knees and legs, allowing me to get into position with her face directly below me. I looked down my wife’s face as she opened her mouth, and I positioned the head at her lips. She picked her head up awkwardly trying to take the rest of my fleshy shaft in, and I thrust forward a little burying half the stiff shaft in her mouth. Her lips closer around it as she tried to bob her head up and down. Leaning over to grasp the headboard for balance, I moved my knees back and almost laid over her to thrust the rest of its length into her mouth, pushing her head back into the pillow.

“Glug, glug, glug.”

I heard her gurgling sounds as my cockhead pounded at the entrance to her throat with each thrust. With one final thrust, I paused, pressing it firmly at the back of her mouth until I felt her relax letting it in all the way. My pelvis finally pressed against her nose for a few seconds as I enjoyed the tightness of her throat around the end of my cock. Then I pulled all the way out, crawling down her body to position between her legs, grasping my cock, probing for her opening, and sliding into her.

It didn’t take long before I came inside her.

Grabbing the box of tissues, I held it for her to pull a few with her right hand and reach down to catch the cum as I pulled out. After wiping away the thick fluid until it stopped oozing out, she then laid still briefly before adding “You got me excited. Now I need a toy to finish!”

When my wife finished, she set the vibrator on her nightstand. Sated with her latest orgasm, she rolled over against me, lying her head on my shoulder. “You know, yours is just a little bigger. He got me ready for you.”

“I’ll have to thank him,” and I pointed out “Now that you know you can do it, you should practice more.”

“Tomorrow,” she said firmly but lovingly. “It will be just the two of us.”

Back