Where do you masturbate?

Pretty much everywhere in my house...there have been a few occasions at work and in public places...

Where ever I can get away with it. I like doing it outside. As a passenger in a car, home,yard, work. Where ever the mood/need hits me.

I always just masturbate in bed. The idea of getting caught masturbating in pubic horrifies me, but I did use to really enjoy reading about erotic stories of people having sex in public. I guess there is a dichotomy between my real life self and my turn-ons.

don't have a set location. depends on if i'm alone (bedroom)or putting on a show (living room), at work (supply room), or on a hike (behind rocks or a tree).

Normally in bed. Sometimes on the sofa (with a towel on it!). In the garden in the summer occasionally.

I personally masturbate daily in all places. At work, in the car, outside where ever i can get it in without causing any trouble. I love to sneak off at work and rub one out or drive down the highway with my cock out and slowly jerk it as people drive by. What do you like to do, you might give me some new things to try.

Denny----------- Pretty much all of the above. I was a trucker so while trucking and checking out flashers and legs. On trails and anyplace outside reasonably safe.

Dollie------- I only worked a short time. But I did it in the restaurent bathroom. So when camping, on beaches, mountains, public bathrooms, in every room at home and outside on the deck when we lived in Florida. In our cars, trucks, RV's beside truckers and tall trucks. While riding through truck stops and where my husband tells me to to show off.
In biker bars and strip club ladies rooms after letting men stare at my boobs and butt.
Hubby and me both masturbated in lakes, pools, creeks, ocean, hot tubs, any place there was water and often with strangers beside us.

In front of strangers, in bed, and right here at the computer as I type with one finger. Over 60 years of practice with fingers, toys, and tools.

Denny----------- Pretty much all of the above. I was a trucker so while trucking and checking out flashers and legs. On trails and anyplace outside reasonably safe.

Dollie------- I only worked a short time. But I did it in the restaurent bathroom. So when camping, on beaches, mountains, public bathrooms, in every room at home and outside on the deck when we lived in Florida. In our cars, trucks, RV's beside truckers and tall trucks. While riding through truck stops and where my husband tells me to to show off.
In biker bars and strip club ladies rooms after letting men stare at my boobs and butt.
Hubby and me both masturbated in lakes, pools, creeks, ocean, hot tubs, any place there was water and often with strangers beside us.

In front of strangers, in bed, and right here at the computer as I type with one finger. Over 60 years of practice with fingers, toys, and tools.[/Q
Prolific!

Back