What Are You Drinking Right Now?

That sounds great. I just finished dinner with two glasses of Zinfandel and now . . . maybe a double shot of Woodford Reserve might be good.
 
Bigelow Constant Comment Tea with soy milk. Black tea, orange rind, clove-heavy spice mix.

Maybe a little red wine or IPA before bed. (Or hot decaf tea ... the heater is broken).
 
I've just got back home, walking, from a Wine and Wisdom evening. We had to provide our own wine.

I grabbed two bottles just before we went out, both Rosé.

The first one was passable. The second? Its label said (in French) 'wine from the sands'. I should have poured it on the sand instead of drinking it. Although a 'Vin du Pays' it was probably past its drink-by date and tart.

My wife shared the first bottle. I had to drink the second bottle on my own. It didn't seem to impair our question-answering. Our table came first - again, with the second place 10% behind our score.

Some of the questions caused irritation. I didn't know that there was a Greek God called Baldur but I did know with what Baldur was killed. Another question involved an arithmetic calculation with the number of candles on a Jewish candleabra. With two Jews present, there was confusion because the number could be 7 or 9.

Back to wine. I have to review my cellar and drink or lose the cheap wine. The 'wine from the sands' had cost 1 Euro (approx 1.4 dollars) in France. I should have spent slightly more...
 
Gatorade.

Been hungover all day. Hoping that with enough rehydration, my headache will eventually go away...
 
Back
Top