OK, I'm convinced, Cops in America are out of control towards Blacks

ChinaBandit

Literotica Guru
One doesn't need to be much of a critical thinker to appreciate that cops are disposed to violence against Blacks. It's clearly racial profiling and expectation.

Yeah, no shit - and they're getting away with it. Why? Because they can. Plain and simple.

How did black folks make gains previously? They broke the system. Peaceable assembly coupled with getting the right people on board. Problem is, people don't think there's a problem these days - they blame the victims, consider them leeches, and profit off their misery. And the people who can do anything about it either agree with the police or are too busy with their iPhones and fast food to do a thing about it.

I watched a cop pull a middle-aged blonde lady in an suv over Sunday morning at about 0830. We were the only cars on the road. The only thing, and I mean the only thing I can figure is she must not have come to a complete dead stop at the 4-way. No reason for that. Ticket quota. Who knows.

I imagine all the dip shits I work with and then I imagine them with guns.

Scary thought.

Dear Jesus, please help the cops conquer the niggers and put an end to 95% of America's problems. Amen.

One doesn't need to be much of a critical thinker to appreciate that cops are disposed to violence against Blacks. It's clearly racial profiling and expectation.

No shit. I'm white, female, and 61, and scared of the cops. I can only imagine how blacks must feel.

No shit. I'm white, female, and 61, and scared of the cops. I can only imagine how blacks must feel.

I know a lot of black people, and not one of them seems any more afraid of cops than the average white person I know. If they are, I've never seen it or heard them say anything about it. Ever.

We don't give a fuck about them.

You ain't gots no high school diploma, you ain't got no GED...

...what makes you the fuck fantasize all of the sudden you got any cred at all to speak for "We"?

How many "We" do you think work honestly hard in this nation, virtually every day of their adult lives...

...because they can't stand the thought of ever being a two-bit, pill pimpin' punk like you, who admits you'd whack them simply because you'd never stoop so low as their fool hard-working asses just to feed all your bastard kids?

I know a lot of black people, and not one of them seems any more afraid of cops than the average white person I know. If they are, I've never seen it or heard them say anything about it. Ever.

Right. :rolleyes:

How many is "a lot of black people", exactly...

...you racist piece of shit?

You know a hundred "black people"?

Of course you don't...

...you racist piece of shit.

And even a hundred doesn't even begin coming close...

...to even figuratively "a lot".

You and your brah smoot, there...

...can't even stand on simply your own two, lone feet without invoking that either of you "know" anymore than the comparative gargantuan amount you'll never know at all.

Fucking nothing but racist piece of shit...

...twin friggin' wannabes.

How many is "a lot of black people", exactly...

...you racist piece of shit?

You know a hundred "black people"?

Of course you don't...

...you racist piece of shit.

And even a hundred doesn't even begin coming close...

...to even figuratively "a lot".

You and your brah smoot, there...

...can't even stand on simply your own two, lone feet without invoking that either of you "know" anymore than the comparative gargantuan amount you'll never know at all.

Fucking nothing but racist piece of shit...

...twin friggin' wannabes.

Idiot.

Sorry but as a southerner I get tired of you stupid sob's dumping on the south. The meanest remarks about blacks I have heard came from northerners.
When I was in basic training a guy from Indiana kept telling me he wanted me to see his truck. He finally showed it to me. It had confederate flags on it.
I was actually insulted.
All of the shit that has happen since the 1990's took place in other parts of the country not the south.

Sorry but as a southerner I get tired of you stupid sob's dumping on the south. The meanest remarks about blacks I have heard came from northerners.
When I was in basic training a guy from Indiana kept telling me he wanted me to see his truck. He finally showed it to me. It had confederate flags on it.
I was actually insulted.
All of the shit that has happen since the 1990's took place in other parts of the country not the south.

He show you for a reason.

I was actually insulted.

Yeah, gotta love that polar weather in New Orleans and Sanford, Florida.

Sure, there are plenty of racists in the north. There are more in the south. And FFS, don't blame the rest of us for Indiana.

Sure, there are plenty of racists in the north. There are more in the south. And FFS, don't blame the rest of us for Indiana.

Funny, we don't seem to be having a lot of these kinds of racial problems in Indiana. If there are a lot of black people here scared shitless of the cops I don't know where the hell they are.

If you research information about the kkk. The largest number of kkk are in two northern states. I will not name them. I am also tired of uninformed people. Plus I do not mean every one from Indiana are racist.

Back