First time showing -- tell me what you think

Hey sex girl hope your doing well and want to wish you an early Merry Christmas.

Just wanted to give an update for any who had been following me...

I ended up giving birth a month early due to complications. After a stay in the hospital for both me and my daughter we are doing fine. She's a happy and healthy 2.5 month old. And me... well I'm still as horny as ever.

I ended up giving birth a month early due to complications. After a stay in the hospital for both me and my daughter we are doing fine. She's a happy and healthy 2.5 month old. And me... well I'm still as horny as ever.

Congratulations!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

congrats!!!! happy to hear you are both doing well!!! wishing you both all joy n health!!
and we are always here to help you on the last part!!

Love to see some with legs and pussy spread, hope alls well with you all.

That is so wonderful ... You are so blessed :) :rose::rose::rose:

Back