GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
i could use about three more right now!!!

Can't we do both?! Are you whimping on me????

How about just one bucket sized one instead? :D

Who me? give me enough Cosmo's and I might just let ya do it...

dizzylia said:
Drive-by wave. I'm off to have a root beer float, then I'm walking to the liquor store and back. I'm sure you all wanted to know.

Hi Dizzy, bring us back a bottle would you? :D

mark197205 said:
Hi Dizzy, bring us back a bottle would you? :D
There, my cabinet is now restocked, and I have a delicious dizzylia-recipe Mudslide chilling beside me. Soooo tasty.

Happy Friday!

dizzylia said:
Drive-by wave. I'm off to have a root beer float, then I'm walking to the liquor store and back. I'm sure you all wanted to know.
I wanted to know! and i'm sorry i missed you... i'm all out of pineapple juice for my french cosmos...... *sigh*
mark197205 said:
How about just one bucket sized one instead? :D

Who me? give me enough Cosmo's and I might just let ya do it...
must i Drink it from the bucket?!?!?!?!

I'll get you well-oiled! *grin*
dizzylia said:
There, my cabinet is now restocked, and I have a delicious dizzylia-recipe Mudslide chilling beside me. Soooo tasty.

Happy Friday!
i haven't had a mudslide in Forever!!! sounds yummy.... what makes it dizzy?

dizzylia said:

Happy Friday!

A mudslide has chocolate in it doesnt it? if it does put me down for one if it does! :D

Happy Saturday! :)

Anniejustagirl said:
I wanted to know! and i'm sorry i missed you... i'm all out of pineapple juice for my french cosmos...... *sigh*

must i Drink it from the bucket?!?!?!?!

I'll get you well-oiled! *grin*

You can dip your glass into it, a bit like a punch bowl...... :D

I do like my lubrication.....

Anniejustagirl said:

Tall glass, lots of ice. An ounce (or so) of Godiva liqueur, another of Kahlua, another of Irish creme, a splash of vodka, and fill to the top with milk and stir.

mark197205 said:
You can dip your glass into it, a bit like a punch bowl...... :D

I do like my lubrication.....
which will be followed by my entire head being dipped... i can see it now...

i imagine it's a Necissity with you! *eg*
dizzylia said:
Tall glass, lots of ice. An ounce (or so) of Godiva liqueur, another of Kahlua, another of Irish creme, a splash of vodka, and fill to the top with milk and stir.
Slip Slidin' Away.... Slip Slidin' Awaaaaaaayyyyyyy :cool:

Anniejustagirl said:
which will be followed by my entire head being dipped... i can see it now...

i imagine it's a Necissity with you! *eg*

Slip Slidin' Away.... Slip Slidin' Awaaaaaaayyyyyyy :cool:

I can see it too... :D

Really? whos been spreading rumours?...

dizzylia said:
oooo..... :) I want one!
Hi everyone! Have good weekend. :heart:
Gi :rose:

Greetings, everyone. I'm back with the mudslides. I really shouldn't indulge in them so often (if for no other reason than the liquors being a bit pricey for my budget), but... mmmm. On the other hand, if this is the price of contentment, I'm sold.

I hope you all are havin a nice weekend so far. Mine was bound to start out poorly but improved quite quickly in some ways. In others... everything's still up in the air. Oh well. Such is life.

dizzylia said:
Greetings, everyone. I'm back with the mudslides. I really shouldn't indulge in them so often (if for no other reason than the liquors being a bit pricey for my budget), but... mmmm. On the other hand, if this is the price of contentment, I'm sold.

I hope you all are havin a nice weekend so far. Mine was bound to start out poorly but improved quite quickly in some ways. In others... everything's still up in the air. Oh well. Such is life.

Sigh! You have me sold. :heart:
Good morning everyone. :kiss: !

Good day Vibers, hope everyone has a great day, I'm off to do some gardening under the blazing sun..... :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
Good day Vibers, hope everyone has a great day, I'm off to do some gardening under the blazing sun..... :rolleyes:
I hope you have a wonderful day Mark :) :heart:

mark197205 said:
I can see it too... :D

Really? whos been spreading rumours?...

i don't think That's what's been spread! *chuckle*

Gi_Venus said:
oooo..... :) I want one!
Hi everyone! Have good weekend. :heart:
I did, Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
dizzylia said:

indulgeance certainly can be an amazing and enlightening experience! :devil:

a 50/50 weekend is better than many...to be sure.... Don't work yourself too hard this week.... i Love these days!

femininity said:
i miss this joint
This joint is always open... and other avenues are also Always available.... who knows... maybe you'll continue to wander through once in a blue moon...

Anniejustagirl said:
i don't think That's what's been spread! *chuckle*

I did, Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

indulgeance certainly can be an amazing and enlightening experience! :devil:

a 50/50 weekend is better than many...to be sure.... Don't work yourself too hard this week.... i Love these days!

This joint is always open... and other avenues are also Always available.... who knows... maybe you'll continue to wander through once in a blue moon...

Its not? :eek:

I honestly have no idea what you mean...... :p

Quote of the Day

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

- Aristotle

About Aristotle
Aristotle, the ancient Greek philosopher who is considered one of the most influential thinkers in history, wrote a number of books about science, poetry, and ethics. He was born in 384 B.C. in Macedonia. He studied with Plato in Athens and later tutored Alexander the Great. His death in 322 B.C. was rumored to be caused by hemlock poisoning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back