Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Don't go away mad, just go the fuck away.*

*Why can't you see that people could care less about your hard luck story and what you say happened?*

Good evening all.

Spellcaster73au said:
~Non Lit Related~

Why should i fuckedn care anymore, who or what can make me do it. The pain just fucken aint worth it anymore, you want to rip my heart out go find someone else to do that to you.

((((((((((((((((((Henry)))))))))))))))))

hang in there. :rose:

TheRiddler said:
Mmm...tell us more about your dreams sexy!

Hmmmm.... it started out with this tall sexy man, dark hair, furry chest.... :D

Let's just say, it got very hot and wet.... :devil::p

Originally posted by TantaLiza
Hmmmm.... it started out with this tall sexy man, dark hair, furry chest.... :D

Let's just say, it got very hot and wet.... :devil::p

Mmm...hot and wet is good!

Awww Fudge!!!! Good news, bad news....and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. 'Cept go with the flow and be as much support as I can. Arrrrrrrr....feel helpless to do anything for one I love. Don't like this feeling one bit.

69forever said:
Awww Fudge!!!! Good news, bad news....and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. 'Cept go with the flow and be as much support as I can. Arrrrrrrr....feel helpless to do anything for one I love. Don't like this feeling one bit.

I sowwy, my friend!!! Will continue to keep you both in my prayers!!! :rose: :kiss:

69forever said:

I am sorry to hear that 69. Will keep you both in my prayers and if there is anything that I can help with just let me know.

Originally posted by Missingmeds
*Still waiting for on the way to the shower pics from Riddler*

Good evening to you too.

I will work on those this week when I am off for a couple of days...k?

Originally posted by Missingmeds
*Still waiting for on the way to the shower pics from Riddler*

Good evening to you too.

And a very good evening to you also MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back