Question for freaky females

Had another experience.... My drunken ex showed up late the other night. We fucked . This time W/O asking shoved her finger right up my ass then stuck the finger right in mouth when I complained . She them kept fucking my ass with her finger till I said out loud that I liked it in the..:eek:

I love playing with a man's ass.... all the delicious noises he makes! Toys, fingers, strapon- so much fun. I wish more guys were open to it!

anal

I love playing with a man's ass.... all the delicious noises he makes! Toys, fingers, strapon- so much fun. I wish more guys were open to it!

Ohhh my dear amica :rose: Wish you were here, like in my bedroom :D
I read your bio and see you are a nurse. Maybe you can educate some of the women here the pleasures a man can get from anal play. Maybe more ladies and their men will "get it".
Not much can beat an experienced woman giving him a prostate massage & milking.
Would you agree it is even healthy and an experience any man should seek.
If I may message you hon I know we can find some pleasures together. :rose::kiss:
P.S. :eek:
The strap-on [hehe] werk's fer mee babe. It's not just for gay's anymore ;)

The farthest I've gone so far is a finger but I think about the strapon a lot if I had someone down. My ex partner used to say she liked the noises I made too

Back