Unexpected hero

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Lily was brought up buy her strict step dad since she was 3 years old and her mother passed away when she turn 5. Her step father was obsessed with religion and the perfect imagine. Recently a man had moved to the small town and everyone seem to be curious and intruine as he came from a big city and was a millionnaire that wanted semi retired in a small town. Her step dad kept mentioning he be a good husband for her. She saw him attend church and watch her as he interacted with her father.

After a few weeks while she hang with her friend at the barn, her friend suddently kissed her as he held her hand. Next thing she knew, her father burst through the door and smack her and drag her to their home basement and lock her up. He barely fed her and belted her daily.

One day at a church event, he notice the father was not with his daughter for few days and asked her location. The father explain she was a sinner and he was beating the sin out of her till she repend properly.

Daniel Foster had been lucky, he knew it, but he had also been smart. He had worked at microsoft for 15 years, but he had listened when a friend had said his child had invented a very cool game that was addictive. Daniel had enjoyed playing the game that fired birds through the air, and given the boy $30,000 to build out his App for 20% of the company. That 20% turned into $40 million when they sold it, and he had decided to come to a town where hi tech, was the single bar in town with a flat screen TV, and simplify his life.

What he didn't count on was the religious fervor that resonated in the community, somewhat like the plague. He had seen the girl, he couldn't help it, she was the prettiest thing in town, buy a mile. He had watched the young boys flock around her, and the old man berate her. He didn't know why, but she interested him, she was way too young, and he had no delusions she might be attracted to him, but she had a sparkle that was badly missing in this town.

He went to church, because it was something to do, and he couldn't help but look for her. The old man was there, dressed in his Sunday's finest, but missing the only sparkle that made him worth noticing. When he asked Lily's Dad he discussed some cock and bull story about his daughter being a sinner for some boy kissing her. Daniel had to stifle his laugh, he wouldn't have been surprised if every boy in this town risked his scrawny neck to find his way to her bedroom window to try to steal a kiss and hopefully a whole lot more.

The Dad was serious, "you're that millionaire fellow aren't ya...why couldn't my whore daughter find a real man like you?" Daniel was disgusted but realized he just might be this girl's savior. "Sir, I may have a proposition for you...if I like your daughter, I will pay you $1,000,000 for her hand in marriage. I will not take liberties with her virginity...but I will need her to move in with me...and show me that she can care for a house...and cook for a husband....".

Daniel thought Lily's Father might choke, he accepted his offer so fast. "Sir you have a deal, I will have her to your home at 5:00 PM tonight, and I take you are a man of your word and will only do to my daughter what you need to do...to determine if she can be a worthy wife".

Daniel was sure the father didn't care, but he had no intention to abuse the girl, although part of him did hope she might like him...at exactly 5:00, he heard the knock at his front door....

Lily had been confused as her step father walk in smiling,since going and instead of another serious beaten. She hugged her, personally washed her in barn like an animal. He strip her, threw bucket of water on her, powder soap and a rag. She clean up and since her off with a hose.

He looked at her with a smile:" that new man on town, his your husband now and you will live with him. You will obey anything he say, your his property now. " * He handed her a see through white dress:" he agreed that he not use your pussy till wedding, should be in 6month, I contacted the church and sign you up. As a good wife, you offer and give your mouth and ass to his cock and use till wedding night. You fail me and I sell you as the new whore in town. She knew he meant it

She was quiet on the way to her new husband house. Her step father smiled as her husband open the door and motion his daughter inside the house saying :" the whore is yours"

She gasps as her step dad grip the back of her neck,whispering:" remember what I said, you be a "proper wife"
She froze till he released her and her husband shut the door as she look around and down at the floor confused, hingy and scared.

Daniel shut the door as Lily's father walked out, and locked it. Everything about the man repulsed him, how could such a pig have harvested such a lovely flower. He had listened as the man gave him the terms, "you can have her ass and mouth, make sure she can satisfy a man, but her pussy better be cherry until the day you marry her, or I won't even be able to fetch a good price as a whore". As he listened to the man so casually describe the beautiful parts of her body, like so many crops in his field, Daniel was never more sure he was doing the right thing.

He had needs like any man, and if he were honest, enjoying all aspects of this beautiful girl were beyond appealing. But he was not some low life scum, like the apparently hypocritical religious zealots of this community were. He would care for this girl and if she came to want him, desire him, love him, he would marry her and make love to her, and yes ultimately enjoy all of her charms as she enjoyed him.

But if she didn't come to want him, he would take care of her, and make sure she was safe and far away from this man so that he could never hurt her again.

She was wearing a nothing of a dress, however it did show her beautiful, supple, young body. Daniel bit his lip, 'you can look, even enjoy looking, but you are not them, you do not force women, if you are good to her, she will learn to want you, but if not, you are a good man, take care of this young waif and help her'. With resolve he walked over to her. "Lily, I don't know why your father is the way he is, but you are safe here. No one will touch you unless you want to be touched, and no one will hurt you. My house is your house now, can I get you something to eat?"

Lily honestly expected to be beaten and made a woman on the floor like animal. She had been terrified since her step father caught her being kissed and beaten. She had been having nightmares and waking up to his severe beatings. She was sure to either be sold to a madman like her step dad. She tried to explained the situation and she was called a harlot and a sinner. On the night he was drunk, he even try grope her as he called her a whore.

She suddenly hugged him and burst into tears, crumpling on the floor from exhaustion mix with pure terror and hunger.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tone...UIDigB&biw=1414&bih=659#imgrc=L-Z6n_QCfX_dBM:

Last edited:
Her outburst shocked Daniel, he had no idea she had been under this much duress, but he was learning quickly. He grabbed her as she hugged him, his arms wrapping around her toned back and holding her heaving chest tight to his. "Shhhhh, it's all right, whatever he did to you is over now...you're with me...and you are safe".

He crumpled down to the floor with her, and gently kissed her cheek, holding her cheek in his palm, he spoke to her, "look into my eyes Lily, you should see kindness there, I am not a drunk, I don't abuse women, and I will never beat you". He tried to rub the tears away, but they continued to flow, so he just held her, stroking her back and arms, trying to settle her down.

"My poor girl, I don't know what he did to you...but we need to get you some food...and I need to take care of you...tend to your bruises and wounds...Lily, I know you don't know me yet, but you can trust me...I am really hoping you can be happy here...I want you to be happy". He held her for a long time, rocking her, and occasionally kissing her on the forehead or cheek as he soothingly rocked her in his arms and lap.

He finally helped her up as the tears subsided and helped her to the table to sit down, "You and I will need to go to the store, plus I want to take you shopping for some nice clothes...but how about I scramble up some eggs, would that taste good? Or would you like something else?"

Lily was relieved for once, he was not a hypocrite like the town people that preaches god as they all sinned. She always lived in terror, everyone spy on her, tried to trap her into situation to have her for their own gain. She was so relieved , this stranger was not sucked into this fake god fearing lie town.

She nodded as her stomach roar, she paled at the idea of shopping: " i dont wanna leave here...please, i dont wanna be around those liars....just wanna stay here where they cant touch me"
She nodded as she blushed: " i did not eat for a week...dad was angry "

She pushed back her hair with her shaky hands: " I wanna be your wife and i do what wife do...just i dont wanna leave here...i dont wanna see them people again...please...i can't...its too much..." *She was fine to pleasure him sexually and save her for marriage to her hymen as long he kept her away from the town people. She wanted to feel safe for once in her life *

Daniel took in all that she said. He also couldn't take his eyes off of her, no matter how he tried. Daniel had only been with one woman before in his entire life, Beth. They had been high school sweethearts, married their sophomore year in college when she had gotten pregnant with their daughter Caroline. They were both virgins when they met and taught each other how to be lovers. Over the years their appetites refined, she liked to be submissve, and he loved taking her, but always in a way that maximized both of their pleasure. They had been on a wonderful adventure of sexual discovery when the accident happened, she had just been sitting at a red light when a drunk driver crashed into her, killing both she and their 20 year old daughter instantly.

Only two months afterward came his financial winfall, but she sadly never enjoyed it, and he went into mourning, eventually coming to this two bit, bacwater town where no one had ever heard his story. But he looked at Lilly, and somewhere there was a second chance...did she remind him of his beautiful daughter or a younger Beth. It didn't matter, but the feelings he was having as he looked at her were far from fatherly, yet he so wanted to care for her.

Her breasts were full underneath the white dress, and he could almos make out the full outline of her soft pink nipples trying to peak through. She was stunningly beautiful, there was no doubt. She awoke him from his mini daydream with her statement, " I wanna be your wife and i do what wife do...just i dont wanna leave here...i dont wanna see them people again...please...i can't...its too much..." He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling. "I would like that very much, but we will take it slow...I only want you to do to me...what your heart and body desires...I can be patient...Lily, has a man ever really pleasured you...do you have any idea how good the right man could make you feel?"

Lily looks up at him,blushing: " I always wanted a simple life with a good man...i never found any here....all they do here are spy and trap you in a marriage to be the perfect wife"

She smiled at him shyly: " I can be a good wife, i can cook...clean...take care of animals...i am not scared of working..." *She whispers* " I simply never dated a man and known that part of a relationship...i know its a woman duty to obey her husband....but i really dont wanna go to town , shopping...anything to do with those people..."

So, this weekend we will drive into the City and away from these folks. Lily, you are such a beautiful woman I want you to dress and look as beautiful as you deserve....but don’t worry we don’t have to interact with these people at all. Have you ever been to the city? We will only spend the day there, and then come back home.”

Daniel was a good man, sure he had kinks he enjoyed, and hopefully she would enjoy them to, but there was plenty of time for that. He knew he could be a good and living husband, and increasingly he grew confidence that Lily could indeed be his wife, a good one, and he could turn her into the liver that could satisfy him completely.

Through with dinner he took her by the hand. Let’s go upstairs and let
Me tend to your marks and bruises. Once those are gone you will never have to worry about those again...I take it from what you said you are comfortable sharing my bed?”

As they entered his, now their room, he turned tiward her, he would be lying to say he wasn’t lokking forward to feasting his eyes on her beautiful, young, naked body, but
That was not why he was asking, he fully intended to take careof her wounds, he would nurture, AND love her. Tonight he hoped to give her, her first orgasm, perhaps more than one. But first care, earn her trust, for once she truly trusted him, only then could she release herself into his strength, his loving dominance.

“Lily, would you remove your gown for me, show me where he has hurt you, and let me help you heal? I promise I will be gentle, but I also believe you will enjoy it”.

Lily had made her mind and accept her life as his woman and be a good dutiful wife as he was the only one that ever showed genuine kindness and protection. She followed him upstairs to the master bedroom, blushing as she nodded: " Of course, i am your wife now or fiance..."

She slowly turn her back to him and began to slide down her white wedding dress, revealing her naked body. The first thing, he notice was her back was black and blue, her father also belted her ribs,ass, leaving ugly trace of the damage. She drop her head: " you must think, i am the ugliest bride ever, eh"

She hid her sad smile as she always dreamed look beautiful before the eyes of the man that would be her husband. Yet here she was bruise and bleeding in their bedroom, she could not help but tremble feeling self conscious, scared of his opinion.

He was horrified when she slipped of her gown and saw the extent of the bruising and abrasions. He was not horrified at her, but rather at the monster who had done this. He took a deep sigh, she would never look like this again. However, despite the bruising, she was beautiful l, the gorgeous red hair which fell halfway down her back, her toned torso, and sculpted, beautiful bottom and legs.

He couldn’t help but be aroused, none of her wounds should leave permanent marks, at least to her gorgeous body, but her psyche migh be a different matter. He saw her looking down in shame and embarrassment. He had asked her to take her dress off, but he was sure she hated him seeing her that way. He came up behind her, leaning in and whispering softly into her ear, “Lily, you are beautiful, perfect, it is not your fault that someone hurt you like this, but you will heal, I will take care of you, and to me you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen”.

He put his hands on her shoulders, and softly kissed her neck, moaning ever so softly as he did so. “I want you to lie face down on the comforter, and let me put something on the cuts and bruises. After we are done, I am going to have you relax and begin to understand how a man can give you pleasure rather than the pain you have endured so far...”

Lily shivered as she blushed as he began to kiss her softly, she read many romance book secretively. She blushed as she enjoyed his kiss feeling almost dessapointed that she had to lay down.

She reluctantly lay down as she gave him her complete trust after all he was to be her husband and she view nothing wrong with his actions. Maybe she should know better or maybe she did not care as long as he was at her side she felt safe.

Daniel heard her sigh just a bit when he asked her to lay down, he was hopeful that mean she had enjoyed his kisses and would enjoy more soon. He wanted her to get comfortable putting herself in compromised situations, releasing control to him, and realizing that release allowed her to feel tremendous comfort and ultimately passion.

With some of his money he had invested in a medical start up that developed cream for individuals who had plastic surgery. The healing powers of the cream and it ability to both soothe and quickly eliminate any bruising or lacerations was nothing short of a miracle.

He grabbed the ointment and kneeled down on her one leg, but sitting on his heels so he put no pressure on her. He rubbed his hands together spreading the salve evenly and then he began to massage it into each of her legs, up her calf, up the outsides and back of her thighs, and finally up her inner thighs. Her father had done quite the job, and his lash marks went all the way up to and just touched the lips of her beautiful light pink lips of her pussy.

As he rubbed the ointment in he knew that it should feel good, reduce the sting and almost have a nice calming, hypnotic effect. He slowly massaged her inner thighs, his hands barely touching, and teasing the lips to her pussy as he felt her squirm, and it seemed that she even spread her thighs ever so slightly to give him easier access.

Although ruthlessly beaten, her young body was beautiful and would soon heal completely. He enjoyed rubbing the ointment into her tight, toned ass, and feeling her respond to his every touch. He was almost giving her a swedish massage in the way he applied the salve, rubbing it in to her, legs, ass, sexy back, and finally her shoulders.

He slid up next to her, and as he applied the salve into her shoulder and neck, my God her father had barely spared an inch in is cruelty, he pushed her hair to the side and again began the sofe kisses to her neck. Most of the damage had been applied to her back, such that when he asked her to roll over, his touch could become much more sensuous.

For now though, he enjoyed her sweet smell, and innocent reactions, he already loved the feel of her soft skin on his lips, as he nuzzled, softly licked and kissed her neck and exposed ear and cheek. He knew his hands were well trained, and he rubbed the salve in, hopefully stifling any pain and allowing her to relax and enjoy, "Does this feel good Lily, please know that the bruises will heal, but as i touch you, all I see is the beautiful woman you are...." As she turned her head up toward him, he allowed himself his first real taste of her...leaning in and brushing his lips across hers for the very first time....

Lily was overwhelmed by the sensation, she shivered at his touch, he seem to awake a desire toward the touch of a man. She instinctively open her legs for him, moaning at the sensation of his strong hands on her body. She did not know exactly how men and woman lived as a couple but he awaken her curiosity.

She loved how beautiful he made her feel when he looked back at her even as she was bruised. She blushed as her kissed her slowly pulling back. She looked back shyly but then leaned forward to kiss him back. There was something about him that draw her in, she wondered if it was his touch or words or something else..

She blushes and whispered: " I know you cant make me a woman yet but...i wanna...i dont know what..." *She bite her lower lip as she was aroused but did not know how to express it and simply kissed in home he take the lead.

She kissed his lips softly and playfully bite his lower lip and whispered: " I wanna feel you, inside me..." *kisses him softly* " Please let me pleasure you...by letting you enter me...ppppppllleeeaaassseee? I wanna learn to pppleeassure my husband....please slide inside me till you fill and use me...i need you to be inside me, feel me till your satisfied.."

Last edited:
She was beautiful and innocent, but he heard her beckoning, but it was more than lust, she needed to be validated as a woman, to know her man wanted and needed her vessel in the most fundamental of ways and needs.

Jesus, he did, want her, he was fighting every urge to take her with the full lust he felt. She was beautiful, young, her body perfect despite the bruises, and he had every intention of ultimately making every freckle, every inch, every orafice his.

"Turn over, I promise I will take you, but I want your body to be ready to enjoy it, but I promise, I not only want to take you, I need to take you, your have made me so hard, I ache for the need of your touch, and your body".

She rolled over and he didn't even bother with manual stimulation, "Open your beautiful legs for me, and he slid down and slid his strong biceps under her hips, tilting her pelvis up, so that he could kiss, and lick her sweet sex. "Your pussy is beautiful, I know I can't take that yet, but know I long to and will as soon as I am able...I want you with every cell in my body".

He kissed, licked and played up and down her slit, until he had her wet and moaning. He saw her take her finger and bite on it as he teased and then sucked on her clit. "Lily you taste so good, no man will ever have this but me...you are mine to pleasure and enjoy". He ate her sweet pussy until he knew she was on the very verge or orgasm, her body open and needy.

"Please get on all fours" He saw the smile on her face, and the fire in her eyes, this would hurt a bit, but she wanted to be a woman, a woman taken by her man". He was thoughtful in all ways, while he had sucked at her sweet nectar, he had let his tongue rim her ass and start to prepare, her, but he also grabbed the tube of edible lube, nearly ripping off his clothes, he let his cock finally roam free. Although she would ultimately be happy he was as large as he was, his 8 inch cock right now was problematic. He lathered his prick with lube until it dripped, and knelt in behind her. Aligning to her starfish, and guiding himself in. He heard the wince, "do you want me to stop"...but "no, please no...i want you inside me", was all he heard back.

He pushed in, as she moaned, but eventually he pushed through and felt her rim relax and accept him. Her ass was so fine, gorgeous as he looked down and watch his cock slowly disappear until he was balls deep...."it's so tight"...she gasped, "mmm,I don't know...."....and then he felt her relax...and her tone changed...."oh, please take me...make me yours...I want to feel you take me"...

He slid his fingers around and found her clit, she was dryer than when he had left, but he slowly started to play, and he felt her respond, eventually her juices once again covered his fingers, and her clit swelled in his hands....now he started to piston in and out...slowly at first, alwayst playing with her clit...he was definitely going to cum inside of her...but by god, he wanted to make sure she came too....

She was perfect.....

Lily complied as she got on all four, she wanted to feel him deep inside her, she enjoyed the idea feeling helpless to his big cock. She loved the idea of belonging to her husband as he took care of her so well so far at her most vulnerable state. she giggled as he practically tore his clothes off, gasps at his erection. She wince as she felt his cock push up against her virgin ass but her need to pleasure him push her to go forward.

Her eyes bulged as the head of his cock pushed into her as, she clung to the bed sheet. She forced herself try relax and moaned to entice him to continu even if it was soo big and hurt. She let out a gasps as he manage slide every inch in her ass, god she felt soo full. She wanted be a good wife and allow her man need to pass her own but she was nervous. Replied "oh, please take me...make me yours...I want to feel you take me"...

She gasps at the sensation as he played with her clit making her moan as getting wetter, god he was soo good. She winced feeling her husband pick up speed, tears filled her eyes as she felt soo helpless and full yet so happy of being a good wife. She began to tighten her ass around his thick cock to give him the friction of a nice tight virgin ass: " aaarrrggghhh...ohhh god....sooo big...!! please..harder...i need it,...please use my ass...harder....deeper...pppplllleeaaaassseee!!"

She drop her head as she clung to the bed submitting to his deep, powerful thrusts practically lifting her off their bed: " please...cum...inside my ass, husband...make me your woman!!" *even though the friction burn and it hurt as he was hung, her need to pleasure him as a good wife surpass it all. She wanted / needed her husband remind her she belong to him, feel every inch fill her hole with his seed as proof every hole was his property*

"OH MY GOD!!!!" He was so hard, he wanted her so much, this beautiful young girl, down before him and begging him to take her and use her, "She was magic, he had thought he would go slow, and take her gently, but she just pushed her gorgeous ass back into him as his balls started slamming against her dripping wet cunt.

He could feel her juices trickling down, his finger were wet with her desire as he frantically worked her clit. "Tell me if I'm hurting you and I will slow down...but God Lily, I so want...need...your ass...you feel incredible". They were turning into animals, her gorgeous body in front of him and his swollen, hard cock, BANG, BANG, BANG, taking his young love.

Her words drove him to new heights of passion he couldn't ever remember feeling, " aaarrrggghhh...ohhh god....sooo big...!! please..harder...i need it,...please use my ass...harder....deeper...pppplllleeaaaassseee!!", He moaned and then shrieked, "YESSSS, you are mine...your ass is mine...and I am yours...my cock lives to fuck you....YESSS, FUCK YESS'

He was bucking and fucking into her, he felt her ass grip him tighter, trying to milk, own his seed inside of her...he felt so, good...so so fucking good...his fingers taking her clit, her moaning and bucking...and him driving into her sweet,tight ass over and over..."Oh Fuck Lily...I can't hold out much longer...I need to cum...I need to feed MY girl...."

Lily clung to the sheet as she bite down her lower lip in tears at the incredible friction of his huge cock in her freshly deflowered ass. It was so painful yet felt right hearing his moans of pleasure. Gasping as he played with her clit like a madman making her :" aarrrggghhhhh...god...Soo big...!! * She wanted bare it to give him ultimate pleasure. She kept tightening her ass around his cock*

She nodded as she clung to the pillow in desperation as he rode her ass like a madman, tears stream down her face;

" Pppppplllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee....cum deep in my ass...make me yours!! Ppppllleeeaaaasssseeeeee...husband... I need you fuck my ass all night!!! " * The helplessness, pain was a reminder she was his woman to own. Strangely enough she needed to feel dominated,own by her husband knowing he always keep her safe as she was his woman and carried his seed inside her as proof*

Last edited:
He did not want to hurt her, but he did want to own her. She was so beautiful, and My God her body was so perfect. She was away from that bastard father forever, and would now be his. He couldn’t wait for the day they were married and he could own her pussy, as he now owned her ass.

She was crying and begging for his cum, his seed. Both to mark her as his, to feel his cum inside of her and dripping out of her all night, but she wanted the satisfaction of being a gorgeous woman who can please her husband. He wanted to please her too, and finally as he twiddled , teased and played with her clit , he heard her joyous scream, “I’m cumming, oh YES, SO GOOD”. As she came her ass spasmed so tight it nearly strangled his cock. But fuck it felt so good. Her climax fired him over the edge as his balls cinched up, and glorious release twitched then exploded as rope after rope of fis sweet cream, her man’s seed shot deep into and filled her beautiful virgin ass. “Oh My God Lilly, you, this feels incredible...oh take me...take my cum!!!! And he just kept driving and firing until she had every last drop.

He finally pulled out sated, sliding up next to her, pulling her on topof him, he kissed her passionately. Finally releasing her and looking into her gorgeous, loving eyes. “I am so glad tou are here, I want you to be here always, in my bed, as my lover and soon my wife...”

Lily screamed as she came for the first time forgetting about her painfully sore ass from his demanding thrusts. She gasped at the sensation of her husband unloading his load in her ass. She clung to the bed as he pounded hard and deep as she bit her lower lip and he made sure drill her ass to ensure to took every drip of his seed. She wince as he finally withdrew his huge cock from her ass.

She kissed him back blushing as she was full of cum;" I love when you fill my ass with your seed...". *kissed him back,blushing* " I love being your woman...I wanna be a good wife to you"

She crawled between his legs ,taking his cock in her mouth slowly. She began lick to suck his cock, gagging at the taste but continued sucking as she looked up at her husband . She place his hands on her head giving him control as she Bob her head up and down his cock as she moaned till he was hard.

She pulled her mouth off his cock making a popping sound. She crawled over him and guided his cock back into her ass.
She tighten her ass once the head of his cock slip in her ass,ensuring a nice tight vice friction as she impale herself on his cock..She gasps as she look down at him and began slowly ride his cock in her ass:" ooohhhh, god....soooo big.... aarrrggghhhhh...harder...I need it,ppppllleeeaaaasssseeeeee" * she wanted him use her asshole selfishly*

Last edited:
She was beautiful, almost a dream and she was taking him back to younger days. He has begun this as a pure act of kindness, never dreaming he would feel like this, nor so soon. But Christ she had awoken something in him, something protective and primal, and he wanted her, her body was his, and he would cherish it, but he would also use it, pound it, until they both shrieked in ecstacy.

"Lilly, you are incredible, but I already know, I am going to constantly be wanting you, needing to play with your delicious little body, and have you satisfy my ever hungry cock. Can I have your body, never deny my needs....and I will bring you more pleasure than you ever dreamed possible".

She didn't answer at first, actions speaking louder than words, he watched her gorgeous body and face slipl away, and slide down between his cum caked thighs. She willingly, and lovingly took his nasty, dirty cock into her mouth. He knew it must taste horrible, covered in lube, cum and ass, but she stayed their, gorgeous, and only focused on making her man hard.

What happened next was simply unbelievable. Her ass had to be tender, but she just stared at him, and climbed up and impaled her young tight ass again. Her message could not have been more clear, 'my body is yours, use me, please use me, to give us pleasure...I want you to own me and take care of me'. And again her firm tight, tight ass swallowed his massive cock. And he looked at her with a love, caring, almost worship, that was both frightening to him and incredibly freeing.

They would become, due everything for each other, scratch every itch and find new itches together. She was clearly demonstrating a desire to explore sexual depravity together, but only in a manner that was completely trusting and giving. He felt her grind, taking him, sweet ass, teasing hard and needy cock. Fuck he felt so good, but he wanted to enjoy. The vision of her sitting on top of him was spectacular. Her breasts and nipples were perfect. Breasts full and perky, not yet subject to the gravity of age, her nipples tight and hard, letting her man know she was aroused and wanting him.

"Lilly, I want to be your husband, your lover, your daddy, I want to be all and the only man you ever need...and I want you to be my wife, my lover, and my kitten, my little plaything, to treasure and enjoy".

With that he leaned up and took the first of her gorgeous firm tits into his mouth, and licked, sucked and lightly bit her perfect nipples. Fuck he would enjoy her, all of her, but right now, he was in her tight ass, sucking her gorgeous tits, and feeling the best he ever had in his life. "Fuck me my love...fuck your man". And he felt her sweet ass start to alternately grind and drive up and down on his hard, so fucking hard, cock!!!

Lilya moaned in pleasure as he suck her hard nipples making her wet; " aahhhh, yesss!" * She bite her lower lip as she began to ride his thick hard cock, moaning in pleasure as he teased her nipples. She wipedher long hair around as she began to ride him at a steady pace: " ooohhhh... yesss...please Fick my ass...I need your big cock in my ass, hard!!"

She pulled herself off his cock and ram down hard,impaling herself on his cock. She wrap her arms around his waist, whispering:" please Fuck my ass as hard as you can... I need too feel you possess my asshole with all you might,daddy"

She blushed as he lovingly wrapped his arms around her before held her firmly before he began thrust hard and deep in and out her ass. She buried her face in his neck, whimpering: "" aarrrggghhhhh...please don't stop...more..
" * She wanted him demolish her asshole in a way that only a loving husband could to remind her that her holes were his property*

She bite down on his shoulder as he pounded In and out her ass like a madman that made he bounce off his cock till he held her in place: " please remind my place and duty till I can't walk for weeks, daddy"

She was so beautiful, he so completely wanted her. Yet she begged him! She wanted to be taken, used, owned...know how much her man wanted her and would cherish her, ever inch, crevice and orifice of her body. She was not the shy, beaten girl who had walked through his door, just a few short hours ago. She was a woman, being taken by a man she was learning she could trust, but would command her in a way that made her feel safe, beautiful, thoroughly desired and loved.

Of course he wasn't her father, but he wanted to be her everything...for her to turn to him in all ways and know he would be there, fulfilling her every need and taking care of her as she deserved. She wanted to show him how much she wanted him to own her, " please remind my place and duty till I can't walk for weeks, daddy". As Daddy, left her lips, he felt his desire soar beyond what he thought possible

He had no intention of hurting her, but owning her, making her his...owning her ass, breasts, pussy, mouth...yes those were his and he would cherish all of them...he wanted to dress her beautifully, make her body feel cared for and always ready for his enjoyment...

He slid his hand down and felt how wet she was, how swollen her clit was and he began to rub it while bucking his hips and cock up into her sweet tight ass as hard as he could.

"Oh God Lily" He screamed...fucking and bucking into his gorgeous girl...so perfect...he took her ass over and over, driving his massive cock in and out...owning her as she wanted him to

Lily wiped her hair around moaning as her husband played with her clit as she moaned. She ran her hands over her body and slid them up to her tits to pinch her nipples making her gasps, whimpering as he bucked into her tight ass: "aarrrghhhh...yess...yess...deeper...daddy...fuck me....hard ....deep!!"

She placed her hands on his chest, clawing it as she tighten her ass as tight as she can to ensure he enjoyed fucking her ass hard: " oooohhhhh.....fuck....sooo...big...please...make me... yours....!!"

Lily wanted her husband enjoy her body as best a man could without fucking her pussy, she slam herself down and rotated her hips, moaning and begging for a hard deep fuck in her ass. She reach between her legs to play with her pussy as she rode his cock at first till she came.

Lily impaled herself back on his cock as she drop her head: " Please dry fuck my ass,daddy till i can no long walk. i need it...remind me, my ass is only yours to use"

Last edited:
Back