Unexpected hero

She gave herself to him completely, and he took her. Powering up hard, driving his manhood into her, and just enjoying the beautiful woman that was now so completely his. She screamed for him, pleaded for him to show her, how much he wanted her, how she was his and only his, how he owned her, but also how he loved and cherished her...

Fuck, she was so good, gripping his cock with her virgin ass and pounding down on him. "I love you Lily, and you are mine now, your body, your ass and eventually your pussy...". She nodded and smiled and her nipples got harder at his words.

Passion poured through his body..and he started bucking up so hard that he drove her body up and off of him...only to come back down even harder and him deeper inside of her. She had no idea how good she made his cock feel...and his body tensed and fired into her again. His cock exploded, and painted the inside of her rectum with his seed. "I am crazy about you Lily...you are going to be my wife...and you are mine. I want you to sleep naked with me, so I can take you anytime I want....they way you have made me feel...I just know I am going to want you over and over again".

His cock finally began to fall limp, he had come and come...he just wanted to hold her...let their bodies relax...so they could play again tomorrow...and he could buy her clothes...that befit her gorgeous body...and his woman.

She gasped as she ram hard on his cock till she was Impaled on his enormous cock,miking it till he exploded Iver and over again. She tighten her ass around his cock like a vice before pulling out making a popping sound. She leaned down and kissed his lips:" I love how you fill me with your seed, use me till you make my hole your property"

She lay beside him,sore but pleased that her husband need were satisfied:" please use my hole whenever it suit you,husband even if u am not ready" * for some reason she enjoyed feeling helpless to his cock and owned by her husband*

" I sleep naked for you if you promise to use my hole to satisfy your needs whenever it suit you...I enjoy feeling helpless you your cock"

The snuggled into bed, he was tired, but couldn't let her go. Her thigh was over the top of his...and he could feel her wet sex pressed against his thigh. He pulled her up and kissed her. "If you want to be owned...I will own you...I will love you...and I will take you often because I cannot resist you...and I will need and want you so badly I will not be able to help myself".

But he was going to teach her to dress as a beautiful woman...and they were going to enjoy each other...travel...live a life of enjoyment. "Tomorrow we are going into the city....I want you to be dressed in beautiful and sexy clothes so that every minute you are dressed...all I can think about is undressing you and making love to you".

He took her hand and slid it to his cock. "This now belongs to you...." He slid his hands down and cupped and slid his fingers inside her still slick pussy..."just as this belongs to me...and from now on these only exist to provide the other pleasure...do you under stand?" And he kissed her again and again...fingering his pussy...enjoying how he made her react...knowing he wanted this woman in a way he had never wanted anyone.

She blushed and nodded:" I do, wanna be owned by you,forever" * She kissed him *

She looked up nervous laying against him:" I don't wanna be around those people..or anyone like them. I know it's not my place to demand but,I just scared..."

She stroke his cock which quickly harden in her hand she gasp and moaned as he began finger her pussy. She instinctively spread her legs, exposing he ass for his hard cock needing release once she came as he fingered her pussy " please, Fuck my ass daddy, till you cum in me"

Last edited:
“Oh my Kitten, my sweet beautiful kitten, you should never be scared again. Your husband will love and care for you. I just want you to focus on taking care of this house, looking sexy and beautiful for your husband, and making sure your body and mind are healthy and ready to be enjoyed”.

He was crazy about her already, wanting to consume her, and as she so willingly again offered, almost pleaded for him to again take and enjoy her, of so fine, ass, it made her even more dear. He was shocked how her touch, loving stroking and tender kisses once again had him hungry, hard and throbbing, his prick craving her attention. “I love your ass, don’t get me wrong, I would slay dragons to be able to fuck your incredible ass...” He chuckled at the obvious exaggeration, but her ass was amazing, gorgeous, perfectly rounded and firm, an absolute delight. “...but I want to enjoy my girl’s delicious snatch, eat that pussy, while your mouth makes love to my cock. Let’s taste and enjoy our new toys. Climb on top of me, and straddle Daddy’s face kitten, feel me enjoying your sweet kitty...and when Daddy has you feeling so good, so very, very good, then when you can’t stand it any more...I want you to eat and devour and enjoy my cock, it is yours forever more”

Lily blushed as she obediently climb on top of her husband. She hesitated before backing up to sit on his cock. She took his cock in her mouth, sucking her man cock very slowly. She lowered her crotch on his cock.She moaned feeling his lips: ooohhhh....yessss...mmmore"

She squirm as she got wetter and hornier , rubbing herself on his lips

He watched her turn around and lift her leg up and over him, opening up her beautiful flower, at first he just enjoyed the view of her soft pink slit. He inhaled deeply, her musk filling his nostrils, her tight ass and wet pussy, begging for his attention.

He felt her mouth on his cock, and he moaned, as she worked her little mouth, around his swollen purple head. "Mmmmm"...it felt nice, but that was honestly not his focus, now his focus was on the glistening lips, pursed open...and soon he was kissing and suckling up and down the lips of her cunt. Darting his tongue in and out to lap at her nectar...up and down in and out, he ate out her pussy.

He felt her grind back into his lips, and he kissed and suckled. Licking his finger, he once again invaded her assshole and hardening his tongue he back to fuck her with everything he had. Adrenaline rushing through his body, he slid his biceps under her hips, and lifted her up so her knees were up off the ground...he knew he was taking total control and he wanted it...this was his pussy now...his to fuck with his tongue, his ass to finger and penetrate...and so he did, double penetrating he girl, and taking her higher and higher as he pleasured both of her sexy hole...

Lily gasped at the new sensation, she began ride his face. Screaming in pleasure as he ate her sweet pussy making her insanely wet. She gagged on his cock as she tried take more inches in her mouth. She gagged loudly as he began double penetrate her for the first time. She pulled back to cry out as she rode his face begging for more" make me yours,, please...ohhh god" * she screamed in pleasure as she came and rode his cock*

He heard her scream and drove his tongue in and out of her sex, licking and drinking her nectar as ti flowed freely. His fingers deftly working her clit, he loved how she pushed back and rode his face, let her desire come out, and enjoyed how he ate her pussy.

"Yes, grind back, fuck me Kitten, mmmm, let me eat your sweet pussy, and fuck my mouth, fuck my face...just like you will want to fuck my cock".

He was so enjoying her reaction he almost forgot to enjoy what she was doing to him, he heard her gag...but then she was coming and he was driving his face into her, damn near suffocating in her orgasm. He wanted to give her a break, but also teach her to really please him.

"Kitten, I want you to take your tongue and lick Daddy's balls, put them in your mouth, one at a time and play with them...I love to have the boys played with...almost as much as I love the way you are sucking my hard prick!"

Lily pulled back as she screamed in pleasure, she stroke his thick cock as she moaned as she rode his face. She leaned down and begging lick his cock and down to his balls. Her tongue stroking, licking between his balls before she took his left ball in her mouth,moaning at the taste. She massaged his ball with her tongue, moaning before pulling back to make a popping sound. She then sucked his other ball, teasing it with her tongue, moaning as he groaned, teasing with his other ball..She repeated over and over again as his cock twitch in her hand. She stroke him slowly before she finally took both his balls in her mouth, her tongue caressing them as she began jerk his cock faster as she tighten the grip. She wanted make him cum hard while she sucked his ball while she rode his face. She gagged as she was so close to cumming.

His face buried in her snatch, his tongue lapping and licking the walls of her sweet cunt, she was his little sex kitten, and he couldn't get enough. She was pushing so hard back into him, he could barely breathe, but what a way to go, smothered in her perfect pussy.

He was moaning and savoring every moment, but then, "OH FUCKING GOD" her tongue trailed down his cock and the boys felt her warm, sweet, touch. Her delicate tongue, teasing and pleasing his balls. If you want a man to come faster, play with his balls as you work his cock, but her touch was so naturally perfect, licking, then sucking, taking one then the other and finally both in her mouth. He heard her gag, and chuckled, it was certainly a mouthful, but fuck they were good in bed, willing to do anything in a relentless desire to please the other, make their lover explode in orgasm.

He began thrusting his hips, as she began to furiously stroke his cock, nearly strangling his monster, but making it feel so fucking good. His prick was throbbing, leaking copious amounts of pre cum...m god she had his cock on the verge of exploding...

If she could do that, show him that much love, make him feel that fucking incredible, he could at least return the favor. He brought his tongue up, tickling her taint as she wriggled, and then he drove two fingers into her pussy, began to massage her clit with his other hand, and with his tongue, not caring that it was full with his cum, he slid his tongue inside and began to tongue fuck her amazing...and oh so willing and wanting ass!

Lily pulled back her head to lap at his hard cock. She moaned and scream and pleasureas she rose his face like a mad woman. She was so close to cum for him and knew he was on edge. She pulled away from his face and got on all four as she spread her legs:" please Fick my ass till you cum...I need to feel you cum in my ass and keep fucking me till I can't walk straight!"

He felt her come on his tongue, bathing his face in her sweet juices, but she did not ant him like that. She went on all fours, again giving up her ass. There was no reluctance, she clearly wanted it, his big hard cock back inside her

He smiled, and gave her ass a playful spank. “My girl has a greedy little asshole doesn’t she. Tell Daddy how much you need to feel his cock inside you? How bad you want him? How much you want me to fill your ass with my seed? Does Kitten want to fuck Daddy, I want to hear how much?”

His prick was so hard, throbbing, he had to come, but he wanted to hear her lust and desire for him to fill her...

Lily squirm and raised her ass as she wanted him to enjoy fucking her" I want my daddy big cock fill and pound my ass till I can't walk ..I need to be fill with your cum...ppppllleeeeaaassseeee...fuck my ass hard....ppppllleeeaaaasssseeeeee...I wanna be full of your cum...!!"

He smiled and slapped her ass one more time. Then he grabbed her thin waist and fed her hungry ass his meat. Sliding his massive prick back inside her tight tunnel. He slowly began to fuck hard and deep. Ramming her tight ass, groaning in delight. “Oh fuck Kitten, your ass is so fucking good...Fuck Daddy, Fuck me!!,”

Lily eye bite down her lower lip as her husband held her firmly, her eyes bulging as he pushed every inch up her ass. God her husband cock was enormous, she was shock he manage fill her ass completely. She whimpered as she tried to adjust to his girth.

She took a few deep breathe before slowly trying to ride his huge cock, whimpering as she did her best. It did not take long before she got exhausted she gasped as her husband took charge. She whimpered as he began to pound in and out her asshole giving her barely time keep up as he used her ass. She tighten her ass around his cock to give more friction.

" Please fuck my ass as hard as you can, please!!!!"

She was so beautiful and her body was gorgeous. And she seemed to want him so bad to fuck her, cum inside, and own her.

But her body language was telling him something else as well, he was big and she had enough, he didn't want to hurt her, he wanted to love her. Yes, she had several orgasms, but his coming and taking her, having her almost seemed like it was even more important to her.

"Oh, Fuck Kitten...." her ass strangled him, milked him, and her voice begged him...and his body tensed and responded...his cock twitching, throbbing and then spasming into one violent eruption after another, "Yess, I'm coming...God, I am cumming!" and he fired rope after rope, once again deep inside of her, loving her, enjoying her, as she satisfied him beyond any level he had thought possible.

"I am crazy about you Kitten..." he said as he pulled his sore, but oh so satisfied cock, from her gaping ass, as he watch his cum flow out of her. "...come here". As he pulled her little naked body up on top of him. "I want to call your father, if you are ready to, and tell him...I don't need to wait...I want you for my wife..." He looked at her and smiled, "also, I am afraid I am going to wear your little ass out at this rate...and there is another part we don't get to enjoy unitil we are married...are you ready to be my wife?"

Lily blushed as she was so full and sore:" I wanna be your wife "
She giggled " seeing how in love he was with her and could see the hunger in his eye:" I wanna bare your son's"

She nodded:" I will call father and get the document signed so we can work on being a proper wife and bare you as many children you desire, if you want?"

He smiled. "I am glad you agree...let's get in touch with your father first thing in the morning. I don't want to wait any longer than we need to to make sure he has no more hold over you, and you can be fully mine. Tomorrow we will do some interesting shopping. I want to buy you a beautiful engagement ring. I also want to buy you something to protect you, and to show you how much I cherish your beautiful little pussy. If I ask, would you wear a chastity belt for me. It is not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust men, not to want to try to force you to take them. You are so beautiful and so pure, will you allow me to lock up your treasure so that only I have the key and can open it?"

He wanted to give her the world, buy her a beautiful ring, take her on a luxurious honeymoon, dress her in beautiful clothes and lingerie for his enjoyment. But she was too precious, and he wanted to keep his prized possession under lock and key...he was curious to see her reaction?

Lily giggled as she shrugged: " only if you promise to be my first and only" * she kissed him softly as she liked the idea of being his precious wife*

He smiled, "first, only, and very, very often!!!" He let his eyes again wash over her, she was just so beautiful. He was thrilled with how she had taken his request. He felt a level of possessiveness that even shocked himself. He loved the idea of locking her up, her knowing he was protecting and treasuring her pussy, and then unlocking it for his use, and their pleasure.

He was tired, he was ready to go to sleep, he looked forward to tomorrow. Taking her shopping, buying her a ring, buying her clothes, and buying her chastity belt, maybe some other toys for their enjoyment. "Kitten, I want you to come lay her on top of me, your head on my chest, your naked body draped over me, and spread your legs, just a bit...." He slid his hand down her back, tickling her, then he massaged her sore and thoroughly fucked ass, but then he let his two finger curl around...and he found the wet home he was searching for. He slid his finger in to HIS pussy, the one he had just claimed, the one he now owned, the one he had claimed and would protect..."yes, first...and...only...forever". They fell asleep with his fingers soothing sliding in and out of her wet cunt

Lily complied only to gasp as he began finger her ass. She shivered from the morning to marry him. She wondered if he would fuck her pussy in the morning. She hissed as he slip his finger in her tight pussy, it felt big and knew his cock was much bigger. She pray his cock fit in her pussy. She kissed and slowly fell asleep.

He awoke before she did and slipped out of bed, letting her sleep, her little body had to be worn out. He called his attorney, "Yes Jim, I'm sure...of course I appreciate your counsel, but...she is the real deal Jim, I love her and want to be my wife as soon as possible...please send me over the document to sign and I will take it to her father.'

He hung up, and made a couple of other calls, one to a friend who owned a jewelry store, another to an incredibly high end ladies boutique where she could have a private showing. The last was to the nicest restaurant in the city.He had a discreet corner table reserved, and arranged to have the chef's tasting menu prepared for the two of them.

He thought he heard her, she was definitely up for the day. "Lily, I am scrambling up some eggs, is there anything special you want me to stir in...and is bacon okay? Toast? Juice? There's a red kimono you can slip on if you'd like?"

Lily slip into her red kimono as she made her way to him : " rd peppers? chives?" She smiled as he sat in the kitchen table yawning? " Any sausages? many toasts? i'm starving"
She wanted to devour everything after his hard fucking yet she was more than happy to please him again. She watched him cook and grinned as she got closer. She walked up behind him as she hugged him close: " Morning husband" As he turned, she got on her knees and undid his robe to pull out his cock. She took his cock in her mouth and started deep throat him till he came hard. Once she swallowed his first load she sucked his balls and jerk him off till he was hard again. She grip him by his cock and guided him to the diner table. Bending over as she guided the head of his cock in her ass, she smiled as he groaned. She tighten her ass around the crown of his cock and force herself on his cock till she was impaled: " please fuck my ass...!"

He was adding the peppers and chives to the eggs when he felt her arms wrap around him. He turned down the heat, as he turned around, only to watch her turn it back up, just a different heat. He looked at her, fuck, she looked sexy in that red kimono. The way it wrapped around her sexy curves, providing the alluring promise of the spectacular form of what lied beneath. Her eyes were seductive, it was amazing what a single night of great fucking had done to her entire demeanor. No longer the frightened little girl, now the insatiable sex kitten. His sex kitten. She slithered down, opening his robe, his cock had gotten hard at his first sight of her in the kimono. As her slender little hand gripped him, she was gripping flesh covered steel.

Mmm, damn, her mouth sealed around his throbbing prick, and he felt her saliva and tongue roll and swirl him to perfection. She was so good, slurping, spitting and deep throating his massive cock, that soon he was firing his sweet cream, into her hungry mouth, watching her greedily swallow every drop.

He thought they were done, what a wonderful morning surprise, but no. Not his sex kitten, she was just beginning, just warmed him up for what she needed, how she would please him next. She was now in control, he willingly gave her his cock to control and please. His cock was still dripping wet, and her ass was glistening with lube, she was ready. Guiding him in, clenching her perect ass around his wanting cock. " please fuck my ass...!" He heard her, and knew he had found the perfect mate. "Will this be my life with you as my wife?...making your body available to me at all times...us living to fuck each other...please each other...one prolonged tease and orgasm?...I love you Lily...and I can't wait to make you my wife...but I made a promise and will live up to it...I will not take your pussy until you are my wife...so yes...God yes, let me fuck that amazing ass!!!" And with that he pounded into her, loving her, taking her...his sex kitten!!!!

Back