Hold on Tight (closed for PieTaster)

Undercoverseeke

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
544
Cheyenne frowned as she stepped onto the bus, working her way through the crowd and trying to find a seat. Damn public transit anyhow! All the trains in the city were shut down due to a conductor's strike, which meant she was stuck taking the bus. Her and everyone else in town apparently...

It was hot in here, hot and stuffy. Sweat soaked her shirt already, and her breasts heaved slightly as she tried to catch her breath. Finally spotting a place to stand between two men in business suits, she reached up to grasp a handle and settled in for a long ride home.

And a LONG ride home it would be -- it was a good hour to her apartment. She'd better settle in for the long haul... a long, boring bus ride...
 
They were jammed in like sardines and as the slow bus lurched every time it started and stopped in this snail-like downtown traffic the bodies behind him pressed him forward against the bodies in front. Once halted, the captive commuters emitted a collective groan of relief as they regained their balance. It was a warm day and even warmer in the bus. Alex felt the perspiration on his brow and lip and droplets of sweat inched their way down his ribcage. It didn't help that he was wearing his dark grey wool suit. It was a good thing he had just had his light brown hair shorn above the ears last week or the heat would be unbearable.

The bus lurched again. Someone stepped on his 200-dollar shoes. He couldn't look down to see the damage. The bus doors flapped open and a few more desperate afternoon commuters slithered their way in.

"Pardon ... excuse me ... sorry ... pardon."

"All the way to the back," the driver shouted.

No one moved. They couldn't.

Usually this trip was a short one, fifteen minutes across the bridge. Today was excruciatingly slow. Traffic was a crawl. And why were there so many more people? Alex just wanted to get home.

That's when she wedged her way in front of him.
 
She was oblivious to anyone's eyes, concentrating on enduring the trip home. She reached up with one hand to smooth her shoulder-length, wavy light brown hair back -- it was getting a little disheveled. She was a curvy woman, with generous bosom and hips and a well-shaped ass that her knee-length blue skirt accentuated nicely. Her blouse, an identical shade of blue, wasn't especially tight or skimpy, but it didn't exactly hide the size of her breasts.

She yelped as the bus lurched forward, pressing her backside briefly against the guy behind her. No personal space here...
 
Lifting her right arm to grab the handle the scent of her caught him off guard. Her underarm was damp and sweaty. Her hair was a bit out of place and she seemed a bit nervous straightening it out. Was she catching her breath a bit too? Perhaps she had just been running for the bus, a bus that was ironically barely moving.

The bus started moving and she rocked back into him, pressing her round bottom against his hip. Alex couldn't see her face. The sweat, the breath, the proximity - it was all very arousing. She was just a body at this point and from what he could tell she was not a pixie. She was a very sexy piece of buxom flesh.

He tightened his grip on the handle, just a few inches behind hers. Then he cocked his head to the right so that he could see his breath flitting gently flitting the locks near her ear.
 
She felt the tickle of air against her ear, and for a brief moment she considered turning around to find the source. But she just took a deep breath and kept her gaze fixed ahead. This was an enclosed space full of people. One just had to get used to violations of personal space.

She smoothed her blouse and skirt unconciously. Running to catch the bus had left her rumpled and out of breath.
 
The passengers let out another low groan as the bus stopped again. The bodies swayed forward and Alex used his free left hand to reach around her waist press his palm to her hip. He was bracing her from falling forward but of course it was a chance to touch her. They regained balance but Alex left his hand where it was. Would she react? She hadn't so far.

It was all so anonymous, and in front of so many people that had no idea what was going on at all. The feel of her clothes, and her flesh within her clothes was really turning him on. He shifted his weight to his other foot so that hopefully he could harden without her noticing.
 
Cheyenne gasped at the touch but didn't protest -- he was being helpful, after all. At least, she assumed it was a guy. The hand felt too strong and broad to be a woman's. She straightened up... but the hand didn't move.

For a moment, she considered letting the hand stay where it was. It felt strangely good, that contact. It had been months since she'd had any action, and there was something strangely exciting, even erotic, about a random touch. Hell, she'd been felt up on the train before, but usually very briefly. This wasn't terribly new.

She reached down and brushed the hand away, but gently, almost teasingly. She hoped he was insistent... that he wouldn't stop.
 
She had brushed his and away but a finger lingered on his in an odd way before she let go. He needed his hand anyway to quickly adjust his pants to accommodate his hardon. The atmosphere was exceedingly warm and stuffy. He could feel his collar damp on his neck. He could see all the hairs on top of her head. She was so close to him and so real.

The bus began to roll again and she rocked back into him. Reactingly, he palmed her left buttock in support. It was a sexy, meaty ass. He let the rest of her body lean against him and cocked his head to the other side so that his breathing hit her other ear.
 
As the bus jolted his hand found her ass again... and this time she didn't push it away right away. She closed her eyes and gave the briefest of shivers as his breath found her ear, warm, intimate, anonymous...

She didn't turn to see who was feeling her up. That would ruin the fun. She had a long time to spend before the bus took her home, and she wanted to make the most of it. Time enough to get a look at her anonymous partner...

Her hand moved down, almost as if to push his hand away again... but instead she rested it on top of his for a moment, as if to silently say "stay." Then she moved her hand to his thigh, squeezing it gently.
 
He thought he felt a shudder when he touched her and the faint flittering of her touseled hair confirmed it. She was nervous. Alex could tell by how she'd spent the past two minutes trying to straighten and fix every corner of her attire, a futile endeavor in such a cramped space. It was as if she felt ashamed to be a disheveled, sweaty and horny woman in a public place. Maybe she was ashamed, but the squeeze of her hand on his thigh told him that she was definitely turned on. He was less disheveled himself, but just as ripe with sweat under the suit and totally hot for her, but as a man it was different. It wasn't so shameful.

They still hadn't seen each other's faces. Perhaps to do so would be to admit that it was all actually happening. He continued to caress the fabric of her skirt stretched by the roundness of her ass, tracing the shape of her buttock with his palm, stopping so often to curl his fingers into the flesh.
 
She was nervous -- she'd never given in to this kind of groping in public before. Yet there was an illicit thrill to it, to not seeing or knowing the one who was feeling her up... who was kneading the flesh of her buttock just so... yes, right there...

A brief moan escaped her lips before she could muffle it -- thankfully no one else seemed to notice or care. Her hand moved higher to the waistband of her unseen partner's pants, tracing the waistline, then down, brushing across the front of his pants...
 
It was as if the tension seeped out of her each time he took a sweet handful of her ass. Her shoulders relaxed slightly. She rocked on her feet. Then her elbow came up and squirmed slowly back to find his belt, then trace along to the buckle and down. His cock stood rigid and straight up as he had straightened it moments before. Her fingertip found the shape of his glans through the wool pants and cotton boxers.

The bus crept forward and the passengers swayed to the left as it made a slow right turn. Alex quickly slipped his hand around her waist again. It could be explained as an attempt to hold her up but was a perfect excuse to fondle her, although at this point the excuses were just for any possible onlookers. This was nothing less than foreplay. His palm was on her tummy with his fingertips pointed downward.

Then mid-turn the bus lurched to a sudden stop and the packed throng of passengers grunted uncomfortably. Alex held her tighter applying pressure and pushing down to find her mons. Her upper body had jolted forward awkwardly squishing her breasts against the man in front, the lucky guy. He turned his head briefly, seemingly annoyed and looked away again. He was also in a suit, brown, and was an older, pudgier Arab fellow with neatly trimmed salt and pepper beard. Alex peered over her shoulder, and with her arm folded behind her to touch him he got a good view of her round bosom portruding from her profile. She was well endowed and the pattern of her bra pressed against the inside of her blouse, bringing him to a rush of lust that made him inhale deeply to calm his hormones.

A car honked and the bus honked back. Then it completed the right turn and Alex pulled her close to him, feeling her mons and sandwiching her hand between her own waist and his glans.
 
There was no mistaking where this was going to lead. Not with his hand resting on her mound and hers on his thick erection. The only question was if they were going to get caught... and if she was going to see his face before they reached climax.

Her hand shifted back and forth, slowly massaging his cock. It could easily be interpreted as the rocking and movement of the bus...
 
Alex noticed just how damp his boxers were with sweat when she started rubbing him. He rubbed her back, slowly down to her mound and back up to her tummy, then back down again. He needed to touch her flesh. It beckoned him. Back up to her waistline he grabbed hold of the blouse and tugged it discreetly out. It was also damp with sweat. Then he slipped his hand up under the blouse and palmed her bare tummy. Her skin was hot and wanton and covered in a film of streaked perspiration.

It was steamy everywhere. The sweat ran down the back of his neck. He peered down again at the round outline of her full breast. She was an irresistible piece of flesh and he wanted her so badly.

With his hand on her belly he pulled her back against him, grinding his hard length into her lower back, quietly exhaling in relief upon releasing the pressure. He pressed his hand into her flesh and slid downward again, stopping at the waistline. The skirt was too tight on her to enter.
 
The touch of his hand on her stomach sent an electric shock through her. The fact that she was a sweaty mess didn't seem to matter to her faceless partner -- he seemed only to be interested in touching her, exciting her...

She rocked back unconsciously, grinding her ass against his crotch. Her cheeks briefly caught his cock between them, squeezing it.
 
He had ground against her and now she had grinded back. For a moment his erect cock caught in the cleft and the sensation gave him a shiver throughout his abdomen.

The bus was moving now getting up to a decent speed as the traffic crossed the bridge. The ride was a bit bumpy and made her tits subtly bounce with each little jolt. No one else noticed but Alex took in every delicate jiggle of her left breast.

They wavered on their feet hanging tightly to the handle. Seizing one of the moments when their bodies separated, he returned his hand to the back of her waist and found the zipper of her skirt. Undoing the waist and inching down the zipper just enough to loosen the fit he watched her neck and shoulders for any change in her demeanor and her breast for a change in her breathing.
 
He might notice her breasts heaving a little more, her breathing deepening. She kept moving against him, just hard enough to grind against him, but gently enough to be invisible to most of the rest of the bus. She wondered if they could orgasm here, through their clothes, just humping against each other.

She felt her skirt coming unzipped, and her panting kicked up a notch. They were entering dangerous territory now... yet thrilling as well...
 
The rise and fall of her breasts increased with the loosening of her skirt. Alex wanted so badly to just grab two big handfuls of her tits but knew that it wouldn't go over well with the rest of the passengers. He had to keep his hands hidden.

Reaching around to her front again, he found her navel and slid downward, inching his fingers under the waist of her skirt. Soon he found her panties and nuzzled his way under them as well. The further down he slithered, the warmer and damper she was until he found her soaked bush.

His chin was near her left ear now. He could see down her front to her heaving tits and could hear her trying to hold back her breath. If she turned her head he could kiss her hard but thought it might give away their secret. Alex pushed two fingers down towards the hood of her clit.
 
Her gasp almost came out a shout as his fingers found her clit. They should stop, right now... she should push his hand away and wriggle into the crowd as far as she could. They should end this...

Instead she bit her lip and shuffled her feet, widening the stance of her legs to give him better access. She reached behind her, feeling for the length of his erection through his pants, and adjusted his cock so that it nestled into her cleft. Then slowly, subtly, she ground into him, the feeling of his hardness against her and his hands on her clit sending shudders of pleasure through her. The fact that she had to keep a straight face through all this just made it all the hotter.

How naughty was this... dry-humping a complete stranger in public... and yet how erotic...
 
This was getting better and better. She even spread her thighs a bit to allow him to fondle her. With an up and down motion, he stretched the skin up and then pressed down on her hood, nudging her clit. Up and down he continued, increasing the frequency.

The bus hit the brakes and everyone swung forward. She was thrown into the back of the man in front of her, tits and all. Instinctively Alex wrapped his arm around her body to hold her up. In so doing he found her right breast, heavy and round, and he pressed his palm into its softness, watching it bulge upward under her blouse.

The bus lurched to a stop and the passengers groaned as they regained their balance. The lady in the seat to their right saw his hand groping the blue blouse and scowled at the discovery. They'd been caught. It was such a turn on. Alex wasn't sure how much longer he could continue this without getting naked and sticking his cock inside this girl but for now it was horniest experience that he'd had in years, perhaps ever.

He lowered his arm around her tummy and pulled her back tightly against his hardon.
 
Back
Top