Has anyone used a pussy pump?

skyandclouds

Experienced
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Posts
37
Although I'm fine taking responses from either gender I'm the most interested in hearing feedback from the ladies that have had this done to them. How it affects sensitivity, receiving oral, penetration, orgasms.
 
I use mine occasionally when I'm really into

shocking people. Pumping doesn't do anything for me, but I sure enjoy how I look after using it.
 
I've gone to a friend's gym with my pussy pumped. I didn't pump it to the max, just enough to get lots of looks in the locker room.
 
I've gone to a friend's gym with my pussy pumped. I didn't pump it to the max, just enough to get lots of looks in the locker room.

Of course some were nasty or disapproving looks, but I still got off on being noticed being "bad."
 
I pumped prior to wandering around at a naturist club, what fun!
Sensation wise, unless it is just over my clit, it doesn't do a great deal, so I am glad I didn't pay a fortune for it.
 
Recently I've gotten into pumping myself

before going out in my yoga pants. I have to admit, I really, really look good in them.
 
Yes. It's name was my ex-husband, and no it didn't do anything for me. He may have known how to pump, but he lacked finesse in all other departments.
 
That's a bathing suit bottom?

It's actually a one piece bathing suit. As you can see, when I've used my pump I have to be careful when and where I wear it. I have a beach cover-up skirt I like to wear with it that I can have open on the side or front or back.
 
...As you can see, when I've used my pump I have to be careful when and where I wear it. I have a beach cover-up skirt I like to wear with it that I can have open on the side or front or back.

Damn! That's quite an impressive mound you're sporting! And wearing a cover-up that you can open when you want is a great way to show it off.
 
Damn! That's quite an impressive mound you're sporting! And wearing a cover-up that you can open when you want is a great way to show it off.

I've occasionally gone to my gym after pumping too. I REALLY get some weird looks there!
 
Damn! That's quite an impressive mound you're sporting! And wearing a cover-up that you can open when you want is a great way to show it off.

I think she has a bit of experience showing it off, knowing where and when to do it.:D
 
How long does that last? Do you purposely pump it up for your gym, or it just lasted too long?

I do sometimes pump it for the gym, but I don't get crazy with it. I'll just pump it a little bit. If I pump it before I leave the house, and it takes me twenty minutes to get into the locker room, the slight pump is definitely noticeable if I get changed for my workout and don't try to hide it. I'll do this because I'll get a kick and it helps my workout. Now the beach or going out or whatever is a different story. The longer I pump it as much as I can, the longer it lasts, but then it makes this red ring where the edges of the cup is in contact with my skin. But, it can last an hour and a half maybe? I've brought my pump to the beach and kind of refreshed myself in the car, then going back out to the beach or whatever. When I have a tan, the red ring isn't so bad. So, rather than having my lips out when I'm really, really pumped, bathing suits with the liners cut out or something tight really looks pretty naughty. Did that help?
 
Back
Top