29f Seeking a genuine connection with 27-34 F

Esoteric1

Virgin
29f, NYer.

Currently hoping to cultivate a genuine connection with another woman, the goal is either to gain a friend or something more.

The basics about me:

West Indian, 5'4, fairly laid back, normally noted as "cute' in terms of looks (if that helps).

My main interest at the moment is learning, I'm currently taking on French and cycling through reading a few books (The crowd, The Celestine Prophecy, Emotional Intelligence).

I'm a great conversationalist, and would love to take the time to get to know anyone interested in learning more about me and who may have the same goal.

If your goals don't align thanks for reading and if they do, looking forward to hearing from you.

-k

29f, NYer.

Currently hoping to cultivate a genuine connection with another woman, the goal is either to gain a friend or something more.

The basics about me:

West Indian, 5'4, fairly laid back, normally noted as "cute' in terms of looks (if that helps).

My main interest at the moment is learning, I'm currently taking on French and cycling through reading a few books (The crowd, The Celestine Prophecy, Emotional Intelligence).

I'm a great conversationalist, and would love to take the time to get to know anyone interested in learning more about me and who may have the same goal.

If your goals don't align thanks for reading and if they do, looking forward to hearing from you.

-k
Im becks xx

Back