27 [F4M] - Cali High School Teacher Seeking A Connection With A Professor from USA

Hello,

I'm Anna. I've posted here before again, but thought I'd post again.
I'm a high school teacher and adjunct professor looking to create a close bond with a professor from USA. (Originally from UK). Your rank doesn't matter. What matters is you actually teach at the college level. I prefer long term, but short term is okay too.
I am looking for a non sexual and sexual connection. I want to know you. The real you. Be your confidant. Your cheerleader and supporter. Your best friend. But also, I want to be kinky or something.
I am in a dead bedroom, roommate like situation.

So basically I am looking for a "best friend with benefits". I do not want anything personal like your full name, where you work, etc... I want to take the time to build a connection, get to know each other deeply, feel an excitement when we get a message from one another, etc... Yes I am kinky. I am on Fetlife lol!

Why professors?

- They are intelligent (I am a sapiosexual)

.- They are passionate.- They are goal driven

- They are authority figures.

- They are kinky. They know what they want and how to get it. (I sucked off a professor in his office once.). Kink/sex is important to me (only with the right person)

- They are creative.

About me:
Lover of (in no particular order): life, physical activity, challenging myself physically and mentally, the outdoors, nature, my career, photography, cooking, music, movies, traveling, reading, learning, curiosity, friends & family, maps, good conversation, intelligence, making lists, setting goals, good food, adventures, and laughter.

Turn offs: rude people, conceited people, arrogance, closed-mindedness, hypocrites, bigots, laziness, dishonesty.Looking for like minded people for friendship. Open to more but let's take our time to build a slow and meaningful connection.

Public job, private life. I'm a lady with a dirty mind. Sapiosexual. Shy at first but outgoing when I get to know you.My friends would describe me as honest, kind, open minded, loyal, humble, and a good friend.

Because of my career I don't post face pics. I am willing to share privately.

PM or chat if interested. Don't reach out if you're not a college professor. You'll be blocked.

Thanks!

"Anna"

Hello,

I'm Anna. I've posted here before again, but thought I'd post again.
I'm a high school teacher and adjunct professor looking to create a close bond with a professor from USA. (Originally from UK). Your rank doesn't matter. What matters is you actually teach at the college level. I prefer long term, but short term is okay too.
I am looking for a non sexual and sexual connection. I want to know you. The real you. Be your confidant. Your cheerleader and supporter. Your best friend. But also, I want to be kinky or something.
I am in a dead bedroom, roommate like situation.

So basically I am looking for a "best friend with benefits". I do not want anything personal like your full name, where you work, etc... I want to take the time to build a connection, get to know each other deeply, feel an excitement when we get a message from one another, etc... Yes I am kinky. I am on Fetlife lol!

Why professors?

- They are intelligent (I am a sapiosexual)

.- They are passionate.- They are goal driven

- They are authority figures.

- They are kinky. They know what they want and how to get it. (I sucked off a professor in his office once.). Kink/sex is important to me (only with the right person)

- They are creative.

About me:
Lover of (in no particular order): life, physical activity, challenging myself physically and mentally, the outdoors, nature, my career, photography, cooking, music, movies, traveling, reading, learning, curiosity, friends & family, maps, good conversation, intelligence, making lists, setting goals, good food, adventures, and laughter.

Turn offs: rude people, conceited people, arrogance, closed-mindedness, hypocrites, bigots, laziness, dishonesty.Looking for like minded people for friendship. Open to more but let's take our time to build a slow and meaningful connection.

Public job, private life. I'm a lady with a dirty mind. Sapiosexual. Shy at first but outgoing when I get to know you.My friends would describe me as honest, kind, open minded, loyal, humble, and a good friend.

Because of my career I don't post face pics. I am willing to share privately.

PM or chat if interested. Don't reach out if you're not a college professor. You'll be blocked.

Thanks!

"Anna"
Other things apart, you write coherently.Kudos

Useless High Scjool teacher, retired. Drat! Pardon the language

Back