Anyone remember me?

Swain

Prowling
I am back and my leash has been cut. I hope I am not making an ass of myself here and no one remembers me.

I don't remember you. I cheated and saw that you've been gone since 2008 so I got a pretty good excuse since I didn't become a member until last year. Six years is a pretty long time and making an ass of yourself every now and then is part of the fun.

Edit: Welcome back, dammit Dutchrain now you made me seem like an ass for not welcoming him back. :D

Last edited:
welcome to the party--whether it's 'back' or not, so what?
I haven't been here long enough to remember you but that doesn't mean I won't like ya!!

(do we have enough for a group hug yet?)

Thank you all for the kindness. It is appreciated. LOL. I always thought this place was fun, but I just faded away from it. I thought now that times have changed it would be time for me to come back.

Sorry man, I don't remember you either, but again, you were around much earlier than I was.

There is a chance you and I remember some of the same people.

Hope you find an old friend lurking around.

Sorry man, I don't remember you either, but again, you were around much earlier than I was.

There is a chance you and I remember some of the same people.

Hope you find an old friend lurking around.

Oh, I did:). I know I am too old to have been missed really.

Yep, I remember you. Friends with Wyldfire, et al. I noticed she's been around a little bit too. I remember you all enjoy horses too. I faded in and out at times too, I think it's common after a while.

Did some shopping myself today. That online kind for things that are hard to come by here in Guntucky. Did not feel like driving down to the Lion joint...

Damn, would have given you my wishlist! Lol

Never know Breezy, I might have some of the same ideas. This was a run that might have been able to been done at the hardware store.

Not sure if my stuff could be bought in a hardware store. :confused:

I am back and my leash has been cut. I hope I am not making an ass of myself here and no one remembers me.

Thank you all for the kindness. It is appreciated. LOL. I always thought this place was fun, but I just faded away from it. I thought now that times have changed it would be time for me to come back.

I do! I do! But then I have been around for a long time. Just not too active these days.

Back