I.M. Fauve Gallery

One that comes to mind...
Hike in the bush.
128v

Many years ago, I drew this from memory, shortly after the event.:)

Last edited:
Both very nice POVs!! :) Really enjoy the first one knowing it was an experience! :)

Yes, sometime things do get wet.

attachment.php

this has always been a favorite, and I don't think I saw the pirate one before, either.

Both very nice POVs!! :) Really enjoy the first one knowing it was an experience! :)

Almost always better if based in reality.:)

this has always been a favorite, and I don't think I saw the pirate one before, either.
Good! Cuz it has Cum, Cock AND Cunt!? :D The pommeling pirate is the new one.

*giggle*...hmmm...I've been away much too long...very nice pics though...
They say, "absence make the heart grow fondler". or something like that.
thank you!

I suspect it's like when you're just starving...and then go to tacobell and it seems like the best food ever!;) heehee

Oh yeah, the same day I drew the same event from another perspective.

104v

Last edited:
They say, "absence make the heart grow fondler". or something like that.
thank you!

I suspect it's like when you're just starving...and then go to tacobell and it seems like the best food ever!;) heehee

Nope, more like I loved it when I had more time to view it, but wow, why am I not making time to stop by on the regular again? Oh yeah, been busy, busy...and moving to Oregon...Woo Hoo!

Nope, more like I loved it when I had more time to view it, but wow, why am I not making time to stop by on the regular again? Oh yeah, been busy, busy...and moving to Oregon...Woo Hoo!
set your priorities. ;)

OH! An Organ transplant! (They do say Oregon a bit like that out there, you know?... Or-ginn)

I recognized the Pirate as being new. ;)

and nice words, there, sketch man. *giving you the eyebrow*
The "eyebrow", eh?:rolleyes: I can take it.

Sure, I get that.

That's why it is about feeling light hearted.

I loved it, and it made me smile. :) I needed that today.

Although, I'm hoping in a couple months, I'll feel differently towards it. I've been losing weight at a steady rate, and I'm *almost* to my final goal.

I loved it, and it made me smile. :) I needed that today.

Although, I'm hoping in a couple months, I'll feel differently towards it. I've been losing weight at a steady rate, and I'm *almost* to my final goal.

Bravo!

Best when done for yourself.:)

and slow and steady is also best.

Stress triggered it, but I've since just been working towards it. 30 lbs lost since late October of last year.
Way to go! So long as the net result is less stress, better health (physical and emotional)..and it sounds like it.:)

With the right person, yes. Love it!

Doesn't happen with the "wrong" person.;)

I like this one (especially) because some years ago I was in a book store and saw the cover of a paper-back which caught my eye (I don't even recall what the image or title was) I was reading the back and there was some description of a kiss and being caught up in a vortex or something... almost an out of body thing...not sure if it was meant as a metaphor or not. Doesn't matter, I like the imagery, especially as I remembered a kiss like that. Or imagined remembering one...heck, now I am not so sure.

Way to go! So long as the net result is less stress, better health (physical and emotional)..and it sounds like it.:)

Doesn't happen with the "wrong" person.;)

I like this one (especially) because some years ago I was in a book store and saw the cover of a paper-back which caught my eye (I don't even recall what the image or title was) I was reading the back and there was some description of a kiss and being caught up in a vortex or something... almost an out of body thing...not sure if it was meant as a metaphor or not. Doesn't matter, I like the imagery, especially as I remembered a kiss like that. Or imagined remembering one...heck, now I am not so sure.

So far not less stress, but I'm handling it better.

And no, a feeling like that does not happen with the wrong person. It's an amazing feeling.

And, inspiration can be found anywhere. I like the imagery too. Keep it up! :D

Very nice!! Love the detail in the wood grain!
thanks.:) When one's got wood, one should display it to advantage.
So far not less stress, but I'm handling it better.

And no, a feeling like that does not happen with the wrong person. It's an amazing feeling.

And, inspiration can be found anywhere. I like the imagery too. Keep it up! :D
Glad to hear that you have felt that feeling.:)

Luckily for me, keeping it up has not yet become an issue.:D

Back