Continue this story...

hardleo

Virgin
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Posts
28
Not sure how this will do, but here it goes. I'm gonna start a story and everyone can keep adding to the story.

In the Point of view of Jonathan.

My name is Jon, 21 and in my 3rd year at college living in an apartment with a friend. It was the week before winter break. It was late at night, I just finished my final paper for my PSYC 311 class, and figure I could reward myself with porn before I sleep. I searched my go to "Busty Milfs" and let one out. I know those qualities accurately describes my mom, but I learned that it was normal to be attracted to those with your mother's qualities in my classes.

I checked my facebook real quick before calling it a night but noticed something scrolling down my feed. Under "people you may know" I saw Samantha, name of my mother, and a photo of her in a short dress in front of a club with 2 guys. She was bent over and half her ass showing. Her ass pushed against one guys crotch and her head and breast resting on the other guys body. My mind began to wonder. I looked at her profile, but it was blocked. I saw our mutual friends were a some of my old classmates, all guys. All kinds of thought ran through my head, all dirty. After a lot of consideration, I decided to make a fake account, Mark, and add her as a friend to see what's going on.

The next day I checked my fake account and saw no new notification; nothing new for a week. It was Winter break and I was packing to visit my parents during the break. I can't even imagine how my mother used to be without her looking like a slut. I was nervous and anxious the whole 5 hours back. Finally I drove up to the driveway......
 
I suspect the AH_mod will move this to a Role-Play forum. Story Ideas is more about brainstorming
 
Back
Top