A Good Girl with a bad Boy. [Closed for Ash13]

-The guys are being lude and crude. We begin to play a few games to try and win you prizes some of the guys are not happy as i win them fair and square despite them trying to cheat. I get you two items of your choice.-"Ash...i think we should leave unless there is a ride you want to go on.."-I look around the only one that will give us anything as far as privacy is the ferris wheel but it wouldn't be much.-"We can go to the movies now."

I say "sure the movies sound nice." we head to the movies and you want to sit up front and I want to sit in the back since I dont want to be seen in this movie theatre showing a bit of my snobby side.

-We both get a seat in the back the seats are very far back hidden in a corner. My seat is literally barely in view a sit hides behind a pillar that is against the wall.-"I am glad we came to the movies...at least we get to sit by one another."-Zack chuckled.-

I sit making snobby comments on the condition of the theatre but try to keep them to a minimum to not offend you too much. "well Zack what movie are we seeing again?"

"We are seeing Tale of revenge."-He said it was violent, with lust, romance, and action in it. He sat back as they waited.-"Well we could of gone to your end of the town to go to there place but...you couldn't be seen with me."

"ummm ok sounds interesting" I say as movie begins. some guys walk by giving me lewd looks and it makes me get very close to you hoping they will not bother us seeing I am with you.

-The Movie begins they forget were back here and the movie theater is big enough and we can not be seen to well considering how dark it is.-"I am glad you enjoy time with me..."

"Yeah guess its not so bad down here" i say with a fake smile as movie begins.feeling getting attracted to you but then battling thoughts that you are just no good from wrong side of tracks.

-Zack look at you and see you thinking of something maybe this was a bad idea she just needed his help once. Maybe Zack would stop trying to call..-

OOC edit last post to give me 2 options(stay with you or leave and get caught by rough guys or something like that and need rescue) by then I will edit this post

-Zack hears a groan and a quick rise as she began to walk out Zack caught up and stopped her.-"Ash what's wrong" She just stares at me. "I shouldn't be here and i don't belong here this whole part of town makes me ewww....as kind of cute as you are you are also poor i can't ruin my image." "Oh i see....fine....take your self home sorry i helped.."-He felt hurt walking back in with his ticket. As you grab a cab home your texted by a boy from the Rich side of town you really love. He is inviting you to a party tomorrow at noon as you accept thinking you can use some high society fun.-

I left to go a a party with "my crowd" but it was boring as all they did was rip on poor and the bad area of town. I left to head back down to the "rough area" to go to where you usually hang. I text you and say "I mouthed off to cabby and he kicked me out of cab..by some abandoned factory or something and some rough looking dudes keep driving by please pick me up,i am sorry for walking out.Hurry...Ash".

Last edited:
-I begin to talk to my friends and tell them about you and what happen. They think you deserve the fate that is about to bestow you.-"Look despite what she did do, by no means does she deserved being brutally raped by his gang....I will go get her."-As i look for you 3 men come forward and begin to expose you slapping you hard and hitting her making you week and feeble since they are not joking around they make you expose your top so your breasts are out one is forcing you to suck a cock and grabbing your hair. They begin to fondle the rest of you as they hear a Rev of the motor and it's there home boys coming out of a van about 10 of them. They look and mean business. I find you just as 10 men get out of a van i pull up and screeched my tired making them jump away from you as it looks like i was to run them over the door unlocked.-"GET IN NOW!"-you hop in fast as i begin to ride off. I don't look at you still up set by your comment.-

Last edited:
Asa I rebutton my top I look at you saying" thank you for that. I am really sorry for walking out it was wrong of me and I guess I almost learned my lesson. please can I make it up to you. your place or mine for the night?"

"I don't know sure you won't just call the cops on me..."-he said sourly but her tone asking him a second time plus she put a hand on his crotch-"OK then but you get one more chance....let's go to your place."-HE said to her as they drove there parking the car and getting out.-

Last edited:
We get to my house and pull up you see a huge house. You ask if I live alone and I say yes, this house used to be my parents and my dad is rich so he gave it to me a few years ago. I say grab a drink I will be back down in a moment. A few moments later I enter the room where you stand and say "hope you like the view of the house and this view better...

R6299BLK_1.jpg

Last edited:
-Zack shit him self and he gasped softly as she descended the stairs all hot and sexy.-"that is so hot."-He smiled and look to her eyes and smiled as he got up meeting her on the floor.-"Is this for me?"

"Yes told you I need to make it up to you so go "exploring" I say as I take a hand and place it on my breast over the nylon body suit.

-I begin to rub your breasts together and play with the nipples slowly enjoying it as i suck on your neck.-"Your body is very sexy."-He said he wanted to enjoy this as one hand went down rubbing her pussy through the panties she had on as he could feel her get wet so fast.-

I get weak in the knees as the feeling of the nylon material on my pussy lips and nipples drives me crazy. I grab your shoulders for support as we stand in my large fancy living room as your fingers do more "exploring".

"Mmm do you need to lay down is my exploring to much for your body.."-My fingers rub and play with your cunt more through the panties as my hands pull the nipples a bit more just enjoying your body.-

I lay down biting my lower lip as I watch your hands roam my body. My nipples standing at attention under the nylon top which ties at the back of the neck. My hips slowly rock up and down meeting your touch as you rub my tiny thong under the nylon material.

-I untie your Nylon outfit exposing your breasts and lean down sucking on your neck as his hand pinched and groped her breasts.-"I hope i am exploring well for you."-He smiled and lightly pulled her nipples. His hands roamed down and slowly pealed the nylon away as he went down sucking on her breasts now.-

I say yes and then pull your hands off me and standup, clad just in red 3" heels. I begin to head upstairs and turn and motion with my finger for you to follow me. I walk into my large fancy bedroom, with large oak dressers and a big bid with red satin sheets. i dive into the bed sliding on the smooth sheets. i flip to my back and spread my kegs with knees up. "Ever do it on satin sheets Zack?"

"no i haven't."-He said as he undressed for her and bared his tones strong body he smiled and laid between her legs as he began to lick and suck her pussy as he grabbed her hips and held her close.-"Mmm is this what rich girl pussy taste like.'-I tease and groan as i lick you.-

Back