A Good Girl with a bad Boy. [Closed for Ash13]

-I smile fingering you hard and faster but when i see your hips buck out i stop and smile.-"If you want something else go on ask for it my rich slut."

moaning a bit I say" ive always had a naughty fantasy of some light bondage and being tied up hun. Is that wrong of me" I ask teasingly

"Oh bondage is fun we can do that after i get off of work my horny rich high heel slut."-Zack smiled removing his fingers and grins.-"Next my cock for you."-He shoved his cock deep in her hot cunt and moaned softly slowly pumping his cock in and out of her at first to just smooth it in and out.-

Moments later my lower body shakes as waves of orgasms roll over me as i feel your cum flood my pussy walls. i then just lie there composing myself as i feel you pull out and say...

"I hope i keep pleasing my rich little slut."-I help you sit up and kiss you relaxing your body then help you to the Wash Room to clean up once your done your better and i smile as i clean up quick and come out.-"So wanna meet up for dinner and maybe more fun tonight some bondage tonight for you?"

we head to dinner and while we sit there one of my rich ex boyfriends comes over and starts to mock you for being poor and what are you doing here. you seem hut by his remarks as he leaves and i say i know what will make it better. I unzip your pants right there at the table and begin to stroke your cock.

-When your Ex Comes by i begin to feel as if i don't belong with you but then when you say you have a idea to make me feel better i gasp softly as i feel you stroke my cock i grin and run a hand along your thigh gently and move closer a bit to you as i go under your dress with out being seen my cock is very hard at the attention your giving it.-

Last edited:
You feel I am clean shaven and naked under my dress as I stroke your cock under the long table cloth. Flicking the head with my thumb each time i each the top of your long cock.

Last edited:
-My fingers probe your pussy a bit teasing it like your teasing me i smile at you with a lustful look in my eye.-"I wanna do something that would make your ex there Jealous how about you do something to really make him hate i am with you."

Last edited:
I will walk over to the desert table when he looks over come over and fondle my ass through the dress. That will get him all hot and bothered" I tell you

Last edited:
-Zack watches her walk over to the desert table and i make sure he eyes you up. Before he comes by i walk over and look like i am going to talk to him but i begin to rub your ass through your dress squeezing it and rubbing it.-

He gives you a dirty look like how dare you touch a rich girl like me like that. I smirk at him and let you rub my ass as I just stand there sipping my drink.

-He smiles and lifts up her dress a bit to just show the ass off but then puts his hand under it groping her ass more he grins to him a moment seeing your enjoying the attention.-"Anything else i should do."-I grin to you liking this sort of taboo nature but all in all its hot to just make him see red-

I say no that is good. A few moments later i say i need to head to the restroom. a few minutes later you hear a squeal and a struggle that sounds like me. It is my ex and two of his buddies they have me pinned against the wall their hands roaming all over as you hear them say....

"You slut what the fuck is wrong with you you belong to me not the poor boys your a slut and like to be treated as a slut fine."-They kneel you down facing you to begin sucking on one of there cocks but i bust in and stand behind them.-"Get off her ass hole."-one of his friends turn i smash him in to the wall i stand up to my bad bow name as i am a dirty fighter and a badass as i punch him in the dick a few times throwing him out of the bathroom then your boy friend orders his other friend as he brings you by the back corner trying to get me to come after him i take care of the other guy both them bleeding a bit and hurting in the crotch as i come closer he pulls a blade on you and by your neck I smile and chuckle.-"Thats the worst bluff ever...come on bitch give me the knife."-He throws you to the ground i duck at the first swipe and throw him over my head as he lands on his back hard. i stomp him in the dick a few times making him scream for mercy and i crush his hand in my foot and looked.-"Bother us again.....my gang will kill your bitch ass..."-i cut up his rich clothes with his knife as he leaves with his boys. I walk over.-"Are you ok?"-I hold you close feel you shaking leading you slowly back over tot he table we were at.-

I say "thank you if ti was the other way around my ex would not of got involved he was always a pretty buy" i chuckle as i slide closer to you as you say....

"I see pretty boy may be but he doesn't have my bad boy cock in this sexy rich girl pussy does he."-He chuckled and kissed her lips sweetly and smiled as they got in to there booth again as they sipped there drinks.-

"mmmm love it when you talk dirty to me gets me really going all that bad boy rich girl talk" i drink as you see it is really turning me on.

"Oh is that so i think maybe as a after dinner thought how about i pound that naughty rich girl pussy good maybe have you dress up or something depends how dirty we wanna get."

I nod yes as we head back and you pick out outfits for me to "dress up" in as you pick..

-he looked seeing and picking out a sexy nice Cheerleader outfit, A Secretary , and finally a Belly Dancer outfit.-"there a few choices i noticed they had a tag on them i figure they were your favorites."

OOC in our threads please make longer posts I will do the same.

We head back to my big fancy house and I lead you to the sofa and tell you to sit. moments later I come back down dressed in a tight white blouse exposing my naval, black pleated skirt a good 4" above the knees and 3" black heels. My hair in a pony tail and I have glasses on and a notebook in hand. "ready to take that dicktation you requested sir."

-Zack smiles as you sit there as a secretary comes down and he just grins after asking for Dicktation he sits her down and smiles.-"So wanna take notes Miss Ashley."-my cock in my pants points at you as it strains my pants.-"Lets see how well you take dicktation."-He smiled at her.-"come on miss cumners take dicktation i need a good secretary who can do it."

I say "yes sir" and slowly walk over to you. i kneel before you and take your cock from your pants. "mmmm looks like its gonna be a LONG letter huh sir?" With that i take it in my left hand and begin to gently stroke it as I flick the head with my thumb a few times before licking just the very ti of your growing cock.

"Yes it will be now begin we don't have time did you want me to speak slow or at a higher pace."-signalling soft or rough mouth fucking to you.-

Back