Dream Research (closed)

babyk829

Virgin
84ffwhr4k0sb1.jpg

"There isn't enough time in the day," I say, stuffing my nightie into a backpack.
"Kitty, do you even trust these people?" Jack says. He's my best friend here. Super-nice. Super-gay. Which is too bad because he's so nice and so cute. He tells me all guys are assholes. He says the only reason he's nice to me is because he's not trying to fuck me. He's not wrong. He says I like cock too much to be a lesbian, and he's not wrong about that, either.
"It's a study funded by the university," I say. "They know all about it. They're not going to let anything bad happen."
He scowls.
"Just admit it, you're going to miss me," I tease.
"Whatever," he says and picks up his controller, letting loose an angry blast of gunfire at the enemy. Then he pauses again. "How much is it?"
"Five hundred," I say. "And I don't even have to do anything. Just sleep. I mean, how good is that?"
"Too good," he says. "If it sounds too good to be true, it's usually because it is."
"God, you're a pussy," I say. He throws a pillow at me. We laugh.
"So what are you going to tell Mike?" he says.
"Nothing," I say. "We broke up."
"Well, it has been what? Three weeks? Is that your personal best?" he teases.
"Fuck you," I say, and we laugh.
The sleep room at the lab is nicer than my dorm room. They give me a shot and draw blood, and hook me up to a bunch of different sensors. Then they leave me alone. The room is comfortable, but it's bland. They wouldn't let me bring anything in with me, so I have nothing to occupy myself with. I try not to think about Mike. I try not to think about guys. I try not to think about cock.
It's impossible.
I think about cock all the time anyway, and now I have nothing at all to distract myself with. AND I don't even have a guy I can go to in the morning when I get out of here. I mean, there are a couple guys who won't say no if I knock on their door, but I don't want to get into some stupid FWB situation that ruins everything. The trouble is that all the cocks are attached to guys, and guys are weird, fragile things that don't understand anything.
I sigh. I can't even fucking masturbate because I know they're observing me. I smirk, thinking about Dr Willis, with his bald head glistening with sweat and his glasses sliding down his nose. Would he drool at the sight of me rubbing myself? Would he pull his dick out and start jacking off? Would he come in here and slip it to me?
Ew.
No. Too old, too bald, too sweaty. And why was he so sweaty, anyway?
I don't really care. He was so busy arguing with someone on chat that I don't even think he really knew I was there. He had to look at the file to remember my name.
Weird? Yes.
Five hundred bucks for sleeping? Also yes.
I tried to think about who I wanted to come fuck me. Someone who understood me. Someone who didn't need me to explain every little thing. A girl. A girl like me. A girl like me, but with a big, fat cock. Mmmmmm.
I close my eyes.

Night had fallen around the moderately busy city and it had been roughly a day since her memory had broken into reality. Prior to that moment Kitty could only assume the residual feelings and state of being she experienced was nothing more than something like a dream state. There was something missing about the innate feeling of her personal past that she thought should probably be there, it was there though only really in vague whispers of what a life could have been. The spattering of highlights that she cold discern were unusual in a way that didn’t make sense when compared to what she felt right now immersed in the world. The breath in her lungs and the crisp cold of the falling air against the pale white skin of her face. The sense of what being a person was weighed heavily on her mind for the first few hours until a strange understanding seemed to settle in her thoughts.

There was no way of knowing how that happened, a natural melding of the individual into a wider organism. The first thing Kitty could recall was an enormous bundle of energy dissipating and leaving her tingling and twitching on the floor of a nondescript bathroom. Thankfully Kitty managed avoid any other people in those first hours, having found herself without a thread of clothing and what could only be described as jagged energy scorch marks etched into the tile floor where she was laying. The bathroom appeared to be lived in and she swiftly managed to find some suitable clothing that fit her frame suitably enough. The confusion and weight of reality pressed in heavily on her mind as she fought to make references and understandings from the dream like memories she pieced together.

Somehow Kitty had found what could be considered moderately appealing sweats and a suitable hoodie, they were even clean and an understanded heather grey cotton blend. They fit her well enough to be comfortable though not anywhere near loose enough to feel ridiculous. Unfortunately any underwear that she found clean would not be suitable so as Kitty ventured from the bathroom she couldn’t help but feel vulnerable. Tucking her arms into the through pocket of the hoodie she wound her way through the hallways and corridors that were vaguely familiar until making it out into open air.

The next few hours and even up until this moment Kitty did little but attempt to understand her situation, who she was and what the fuck it was she should do. Everything was fresh, exhilarating, a memory could hold no candle to actual experience and even though she had some semblance of a life as a dream infused existence the truth was, she was alive for the first time and for not the first time today she felt tears welling in her eyes. Her heart began to thud harder. Having observed people for most of the day Kitty at once felt immersed in them and also completely outside of them.

There was something different about her though Kitty couldn’t exactly tell what it was, apart from the obvious origin of her existence that was. There was a lot that still felt clouded behind uncertainty or ignorance and as she sat there gazing over the courtyard watching people walk by, they would occasionally glance over at her and often smile pleasantly, to which she felt impulse to return the gesture, making her feel warm and introspective. Her thick shoulder length dark brown hair wavered gently in the early nights breeze and she realised her ass was getting slightly numb from sitting for so long.

She needed an idea, she wanted some kind of plan, it was a struggle to bring herself to think of these things earlier in the day. However now that night was here she realised it wouldn’t be a wise idea to spend it outside alone, a sense of gentle fear began weighing on her mind. And although Kitty got through the day with grabbing free food where possible she didn’t suppose tonight would present the same opportunity, not to mention the following days. She needed things and if she let it, it would overwhelm her. Alongside the whisper of dread that slowly grew louder there was an overwhelming sensation of desire and irresistible allure of lust that thrummed its own tune somewhere deep in her core, a lifetime of sex and intrigue captured in a dream given reality and the physical body to express them. It was nearly too much to handle, everything combined and she supposed that’s where the tears came from.

For now, Kitty decided she would risk finding herself, she could only assume you were here and now, and the familiarity of her surroundings gave her comfort that finding you wouldn’t be difficult.
Before long she found herself waiting in a hallway that was almost certain to be the right one, the other Kittys’ room was here somewhere the exact number however alluded her grasping memory for some reason. Leaning casually against the wall in one of the well lit areas of the hall Kitty didn’t have much other choice than to wait, an instinct to grab her phone and idly pass the time annoyed her, for the fact that she didn’t actually have a phone, and that it was strange such a little habit had ingrained her memories so deeply.

Last edited:
Something had gone wrong. I smelled smoke and ozone inside the sleep room, and when I pushed at the door to get out, a rush of it poured in, nearly choking me. A thick haze hung below the ceiling, and Dr Willis had been joined by two or three other old dudes in labcoats, who were jabbering at each other in so much jargon, I could barely tell they were speaking English. Words like explode, lost, shut down, alert the authorities were thrown around. There was another old dude in a black suit who was scowling at them and watching. He looked at me like I was an insect.

I decided not to ask where the bathroom was, or even to get dressed, but grabbed my bag and headed for the door. Man-in-black stopped me, and reached into his pocket. For some reason, I was sure he was going to pull a gun out. Instead, it was a pen.

"You want your money, don't you?" he said, speaking slowly, as if I might be too dumb to understand the words.

I nodded, frightened. I could see the big contraption in the corner had caught fire. It was covered in white foam, but there were some charred spots still showing and black soot marks all around. I didn't know what had happened, but I didn't want them to decide I was somehow responsible. I didn't want this dude deciding I was a problem, either.

"We just need to ask you some questions," he said, as if everything would be fine as long as I played along. "What can you tell me about your dream last night?"

I blushed. "I don't really remember," I said, humiliation overpowering my fear for the moment. I wasn't about to tell this guy I'd dreamt all night about getting fucked by a futa version of myself.

His smile called me a liar, but he simply scribbled on his clipboard. It struck me that I was standing there in my flimsy silk nightie, and he was showing all the sexual interest in me you might show a dog turd. I didn't get any vibe that he was into dudes, though. It was more like he thought the whole species was a little bit gross. Even the scientists, for all their panic, checked me out a little.

"If you remember anything, please call this number," he said, handing me a card. "If anything should happen that seems... unusual, please call. It's... important." Now I was pretty sure he wasn't telling me things.

"OK," I stammered.

"Just sign here," he said, holding out the clipboard. After I signed about a dozen forms, he smiled. "I would ask you not to leave campus, and not to say anything about what happened here. That would constitute a breach of security and could result in a heavy penalty, perhaps including incarceration."

Then he pulled a billfold out of his pocket. He counted off five hundred dollar bills. Then he looked at me and smiled. He put the five back in the stack, and handed the whole thing to me. Then he turned away, so done with me he wasn't even going to say another word.

I grabbed my things and got the hell out. It was still dark out, and a little chilly, but I was too freaked out to stop, even to get dressed. I figured anyone awake would see a girl with an overnight bag in a nightie and think it had been a hookup gone wrong. As it turned out, nobody saw me. At least, I didn't see anyone. I made it back to my dorm and unlocked the door to my room. I slipped in and closed it behind me. I flipped the lightswitch and saw me.

I screamed.

Kitty waited for a little while and only had to smile politely at a passer by once, that was until someone who seemingly recognised her slowed their walk as they approached and their smile was more than familiar. A slight panic rose up in her nerves and there was little choice but to follow along as well as she could. The girl that approached wore friendliness like a warm blanket and her smile was alluring, full lips parting in a wide gesture of welcome, eyebrows raising in the same sentiment.
“Hi Kitty, you alright?” The familiar stranger asked.
“Oh hi, yeh, I, ah…” Before Kitty could tangle herself in a story that she couldn’t unwind the stranger made this a whole lot easier.
“Did you forget your key again?” She inquired genuinely. Kitty relaxed some with a light sincere giggle and nodded. “Silly I know. Just went for a walk and of course, forgot to grab my keys.” Kitty explained, the heightened nerves made for a quick search of her thoughts in a believable story.
“That’s alright, you could have just called.” The kind strange girl moved to approach the door to Kittys’ left and casually bring a key to her hands unlocking the door and gesturing to Kitty. As it had happened Kitty almost found her own room exactly, though as is evident she wouldn’t have been able to get inside anyway. Her heart began to thud nervously now and she wondered if anyone would be home, though initially it didn’t seem like it.
“I knowww, I would have after a little while.” Kitty suggested, her voice soft and a little wavery due to the nerves. The stranger paused in her motion a little and her bright smile faded slightly. “Sure you’re alright?” She asked again.
Kitty returned the strangers bright smile with one of her own and nodded. “You’re amazing. Have a nice night.” Kitty offered and moved to slip into the room passed the stranger.
It didn’t seem like the other girl wanted to linger and moved on quickly after another nod, giggle and bright smile. Perhaps the girl was a friend of the other Kittys' or at least close enough for a key exchange.

Kitty closed the door behind her and engulfed her world in darkness, leaning back against the door she breathed deeply trying to calm herself some. Fortune was in her favour at the moment, so many times today the roll of the dice could have made her situation much worse. Thankfully though she was alright for the moment, there was no one here.

Having spent a couple of hours curled up on the large couch mostly thinking to herself and somewhat dreading the moment she heard noise at the door Kitty failed to close any doors of thought about her situation. What would she say to herself, to you. She wished greatly that whatever fucked up situation gave her an origin in this reality could have at least provided some resources along with it. Kitty supposed she could have found some kind of welfare center and struggled to build something for herself, though it wasn’t a sure thing that her genetics wouldn’t be identical to the other Kittys’. And that could definitely cause issues down the road.

This still seemed to remain the better option, the only option at the moment. All of a sudden there it was, a slight shuffle of the door handle. And the rise of panic thudded in her heart as she sat up on the couch, which conveniently faced the doorway. Kitty hadn’t bothered turning on the light or look around the room at all, it was all she could manage in the moment to find somewhere comfortable to wait.
The door opened and closed softly followed by the light flicking on. For a brief moment the sudden light annoyed Kittys’ eyes to which she closed them for a moment. Then there was a scream. It was a startled scream that was high pitched and full of surprise.

There was Kitty, the other Kitty, stood by the light switch with her mouth open in bewilderment. The scream was gone but the shock remained. Kitty sat forward on the couch slightly withdrawing into herself and looking up at her other self with a similar sense of bewilderment, her eyes wide and somewhat lost but a defensive flare glinted in the glossy gaze.
“Hi, Kitty…”

Last edited:
I backed up against the door, staring, but the me looking back at me just said hi, sitting on the couch in sweats. I actually looked down to make sure it wasn't just a mirror, but I wasn't sitting, and I wasn't wearing sweats. Just the flimsy nightie.

"Hi?" I said back, uncertainly. "Um... Kitty too? Also, I mean? Or... number? Is that... are you... real?"

I realized I was babbling, I was so scared, I wasn't really making any sense, but as the seconds passed, I realized she wasn't really threatening me. She was sitting there, looking a little annoyed, to tell the truth.

"I'm sorry, I have had a really weird... night," I stop. My mouth falls open and my eyes widen. Dr Willis and the other labcoats arguing - they had lost something. The creepy suit, telling me to call if anything unusual happened. And he asked me if I remembered my dream. I do remember. I dreamed I had a twin. A twin with a big, fat, juicy, cock and big balls full of sweet-tasting cum.

I blush fiercely. The way she's sitting, the sweatpants aren't giving anything away. I lick my lips, nervously. Wait, is it she, or other-me? Do I ask her what her pronouns are?

That's crazy, I tell myself. There's no way that they made my horny, ridiculous dream come to life, is there? I mean, they always say the government's technology is way advanced compared to what the rest of us get, but this is like science fiction type shit. That's what they would have said about smart phones, too, once upon a time. We didn't get flying cars and vacations on Mars, but we got smart phones. What else did we get that we just don't know about?

"Are you... me?" I said at last. I still stood against the door, bewildered by the appearance of a me in my room. And, yeah, why is she in my room?

"How did you get in here?" I ask, but it's curiosity more than aggression. I'm too confused to be angry. I'm too curious. I want to know if this really is my dream sitting here, looking at me like I'm intruding.

Things began to settle in and the initial overwhelming shock turned into curiosity and annoyance and disbelief really. As the other Kitty stammered her way through her thoughts the secondary Kitty could only somewhat lose herself in looking upon herself. It was a rather strange thing to watch ones self outside of ones self. The minor gestures, the way her body moved and fidgeted as she spoke and pondered and then spoke some more. She wore nothing but a thin, albeit luxurious looking nighty…which seemed slightly unusual. Though in a way Kitty appreciated the visage it created as she admired herself, shapely and full bodied, the nighty did little to obscure the modesty of her voluptuous boobs and hips. Thoughts strayed and dream like whispers confused their way into reality for a moment. There was something kind of reassuring about having absolutely no idea, no identity, and a mind full of a mysterious dream like past.
“I, I hope so, I don’t know what else to call it.” Kitty responded softly. She didn’t know what else to do for the moment apart from give the other Kitty the grace to try and understand. “Weird…fuck, weird is just the beginning.” She gave the other Kitty an approachable smile, though there still wasn’t much warmth to her yet.

Despite the confusion and general sense of annoyance and dread that seemed to come and go Kitty now that she had come face to face with the origin of her dream and seemingly her possible existence there was an allure to her other self. Feeling strangely drawn to the other girl. Finding herself lost in the deep brown pools of the other Kittys’ eyes and when asked if she was her Kitty had to think about that for a few moments. Taking the opportunity to adjust her seat slightly as the way she had curled herself up was beginning to cause discomfort in her knee.
“No. Not really. I don’t think.” Her response was thoughtful and slow. “I mean, how could I know. I feel like you sometimes, but only because I seem to have your memories, your dreams.” Kitty tried to avert her eyes as she felt together some kind of uncertainty about the dreams as well as a deep desire and appreciation of the dreams.
“I’m obviously not you though, you’re you.” She added genuinely.

“Please, don’t hate me.” Kitty gave in to some of the lingering fear she’d been feeling. “I couldn’t think of what else to do…and as I say, everything about your life feels familiar so I came here to wait for you…and a lovely ray of sunshine from down the hall found me, assumed I’d forgotten my key.”
Kitty paused as she fought back the feeling of tears welling behind her eyes again.
No, not now, things are alright. With a gentle deep breath she hugged herself slightly tighter. Eyes came back up to look at Kitty, trailing over her lovely face, following down her arms as she distractedly discarded whatever things she was carrying to the floor. From the floor eyes trailed up her lovely pale legs until the shape of her thighs disappeared under the nighty...If she looked anything like the other Kitty it was no wonder her dreams had created such a beautiful version of herself. She'd want to disappear into a world of lust with herself too...

"Hate you?" I repeated her words, looking mortified. "No! I don't hate you!"

I don't know why it triggers such a strong reaction from me, but as soon as she says it, I cross the room to the couch and hug her tight. I hug her face against my chest, nearly smothering her in my cleavage. There is something incredible about her. The way her skin feels against my skin, my breasts are suddenly so warm. Her scent is intoxicating, so familiar but just the littlest bit different. I bury my nose in her hair... my hair... and breathe deep.

"How could I hate you?" I whisper. "You're... just like me."

I get it though, I've been staring at her like she's some sort of monster, questioning her like the guy in the suit was questioning me. She has to be scared. She doesn't know anyone, even Bitzy - the ray of sunshine - was a stranger to her, but a stranger who seemed to know her. It had to be stressful. Scary. And then to be faced with me, screaming and flipping out.

"I'm so sorry," I say, relaxing my hold on her a little. I sit beside her and look her in the eye. I think about the way she was looking at me. I smile. "Like I said, it's been a weird night. I just... freaked out a little when I saw you. I wasn't expecting it."

I bite my lip, looking at her. I grin. I stand up.

"Come on," I say. "I know you don't want to be wearing those sweats."

I open the closet and pull out a sheer red nightie. It's one of my favorites. It's sexy AF and so sheer it's practically transparent. I smile as I offer it to her, and I wonder if she knows I'm trying to find out if she really is like my dream. My eyes drop to her lap, horny, hopeful.

"Let me make it up to you," I say.

Taken aback by the shift in demeanor Kitty softened into the embrace the other Kitty smothered her with. Listening to her words and holding her tenderly she could definitely not ignore the way her beautifully soft boobs squished against her, her heart skipped every other beat as she became more and more aware of the closeness between them. And although it was rather difficult to ignore there was still considerable confusion clouding Kittys’ mind. Everything she felt came from a dream, a dream that wasn’t even hers, how could she trust that, let alone give in to it…Was that a ridiculous thought, if she couldn’t trust the other Kitty, the dream…then, would that mean she couldn’t trust herself.

The other Kitty relaxed her embrace and came to a seat beside her on the couch with an apology and a reiteration of the weirdness the night had become.
“Don’t apologise Kitty…I actually get it, like actually.” Her voice was soft and she tried her best to drive the fear out of it and also her mind. She hadn’t intended to become so vulnerable and scared though here she was and she’d have to decide how to approach what remained of the night.

Kitty almost felt trapped between two worlds, or two people, a dream and what she was experiencing in reality, the actual Kitty and whoever the fuck she was. There was an overwhelming desire to give in, to find whatever it was the other Kitty was dreaming of, that was her afterall, and it wasn’t as though it was a bad idea. In many ways it was a fucking amazing idea. Uncertainty and a sense of feeling lost weighed heavily though and it dampened any other thoughts that came after.

Kitty brought her hand to the other Kittys’ cheek and smiled fondly at her, eyes gazing thoughtfully into hers. “I’m more than comfortable enough Kitty, if I can have your couch for the night that’s all I need…oh, maybe a pillow if that’s alright?” She asked tenderly.
“We both need to sleep on this I think…and maybe gorge ourselves on some pancakes in the morning…I could eat a bakery.” She added quietly with some levity. Thinking through her thoughts aloud.

Hoping the other Kitty wouldn’t be too dejected at her suggestion, the fingers resting on her cheek grazed down to glide a thumb across her lips. The touch soft and lingering.
“Also, you should probably call me Kay or something for the moment, this is weird enough without calling each other our own names.” Kitty smiled sweetly.

Last edited:
I know when I'm being turned down. I put the nightie back in the drawer and grab a pillow off the bed.

"Here you go," I say, softer. She still has her finger on my cheek, and she caresses my lip.

Mixed signals. My own fucking fantasy come to life, and she doesn't want me. Or does she? I don't know. I wonder if I do this? No... when I like a guy, it's on.

"Sleep well, I guess," I say. I don't even pretend not to be disappointed. I can't imagine how weird this must be for her, but I also can't imagine not wanting someone close. And with her here, I can't even call anyone for a late night/early morning hool-up. I sigh, looking at her sadly. If she wants me, she knows where I am. Two feet away on the bed. "We'll find you a bakery in the morning."

"Good night Kay," I say. I start to get in my bed, but I stop. I take the nightie off and toss it on my laundry basket. Panties too. It's my room, I'm going to be comfortable, dammit. I get into bed naked. I lay there, staring at the ceiling, trying to pretend that there isn't a carbon copy of me on the couch, probably wishing she could get the hell out of here.

Back