A Brother's Help (closed for marla56)

sexysquid90

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Posts
249
Every time I came home on leave, I spent the first few days under the hood of my '68 Camaro trying to fix what a year or two of neglect did. I was working on the carburetor when sis came running up the driveway in tears. She went streaming pass the car and ignored my saying hello.

I know its not right, but my little sister is a looker. She's petite, shapely and has a great rack. I hate bringing Navy buddies home because I have to listen to them talk about her for a few moments before I warn them I'll kick their ass if they so much as think of touching her.

I wipe my hands down and follow her into the house, running up to her room and knocking on the door. I can here her crying inside.
 
who is it...don't bother me...i'm so upset that i don't realize it's brother, who i love so much....oh come on in after i have calmed down a bit..i'm sorry i told you not to bother me..you are the only one i can talk to cause you are a guy..the guys at school told me that i was no good,,that i wasn't worth tryin to fuck cause i'm a virgin...they kept pulling at my boobs..what is wrong with me,,why am i no good..i thought being a virgin was a good thing,,i just don't understand brother,,there must be something wrong with me
 
I have to laugh. "You're expecting high school guys to actually think or be smart." I sit down next to you. "They probably say those stupid things because they're still virgins themselves or barely have any experience. They don't know what to do with someone who looks like you."

I sit down next to you and put my arm around you. "If you only knew all the sailor buddies I've threaten to beat up for looking at you. Sis, you're hot. I know it might be creepy to hear from your brother, but you've got all the right curves. A sexy ass and tits guys dream about."

I try to shift while I sit next to you. I am a foot taller than you and your tank top doesn't hide your cleavage well.
 
i don't look that good ,, i don't know what all the fuss is about ..well i know my boobs are big..i thought when i turn 18 i'll go get them fixed so they will be smaller, a lot smaller so guys don't stare at me so much..bein 15,,it's no fun to even go to school with these big things hangin off the front of me..wish i could be home schooled..that way i wouldn't have to dress up i can just be in my long t-shirt and slippers..what's the matter why are you shifting..about ...
 
I give a nervous laugh, a bit embarrassed why I am shifting while sitting next to my kid sister.

"How much of a virgin are you? Surely you know why a guy would be shifting about while sitting next to you." You just look at me with your big eyes and I smirk. "Well, have you ever noticed the type of girls I date? Petite, curvy, busty, bashful women. Remind you of anyone?"

I keep trying to look into your eyes, but your tank top just shows so much of your cleavage and I can see the outline of your bra.
 
i know that guys like girls with big boobs like mine,,but what is the facination about it,,no big brother i don't know why a guy wiggles in his chair or why you wiggle everytime you sit next to me.. i know nothing about guys..only that if you get too friendly with them a girl will get pregnant,,it's why i stay away from them..i dont want to get pregnant,,maybe in a year or two..i have to be careful i'm not taking anything to protect me..i kindof know where babies come from,,a girl lays on her back and a guy lays on top of her then she gets pregnant..but i don't know what happens in between that..does something happen? i just don't know and i'm not sure if i want to know,,will you teach me about that ,, i need to know so that i don't make any mistakes..i want to learn all i can from you big brother..i don't want a boyfriend i just want you,,i'll stay with you forever,,i promise..teach me how to be a woman and i will be your girl forever...
 
yes i realize that you get girls that are shaped like me and you know if you take a picture of my boobs it will last longer as i pull up my top and show you my boobs in all their glory..is this what you want to see brother,,as i leave my top up over my boobs..heck i pull my top and bra completely off..so i'm sitting beside you,,topless,,since you are sitting next to me topless..only fair right, and only here at home with my big brother..
 
"What? Nothing about sex?! Mom didn't teach you anything? A lot more happens than them just laying together. A lot more things can happen than what it takes to make a baby." I'm still looking at your breasts when you rip your shirt over your head. Your breasts are even more amazing than I thought and my eyes can't really leave them. When I realize everything you've said--it takes me awhile given how interested I am in your breasts--I think I know what you said.

"Well, guys shift--I shift--when they get hard. When their cocks get hard. You know what a cock is, right?"

I keep looking at your breasts, wondering what your body looks like. If mom forgot to tell you anything about sex, did she teach you to groom your pussy or would you need to be taught all of that. My cock is as hard as it could be.
 
no mom didn't teach me anything,,she would just hand me a book or pamplet, say here learn on your own. mom didn't tell me anything brother it's why i need you to teach me all about my body and what gets it excited. i know you have enuff knowledge with all the girlfriends that you have had. i learned about taking care of my body,,from my gym teacher,,she helped me with deodorants, shampoo, trimming, shaving and stuff like that. so you don't have to worry about that sort of thing. a cock is what you pee from? i notice you looking at my boobs and down my body..so i stand up and take off my shorts...no panties..it's so much nicer.. when my shorts drop you notice that my pubes are really short..i like them that way ,,i tell you, do you approve brother of mine? i hope so..i lay on the bed..now what?
 
I am in awe when you bare your body. It's the type men crave more than anything. Curvy, busty, petite, all in one. I can see your lips peeking through the shorten hair of your bush. When you lay down, my mind goes into overdrive.

"You don't know what a cock is? Have you ever seen one?" When I see your head shake, I stand up and slip my shirt off. I push my shorts down and my hard cock pops out. I'm standing next to your bed, naked and aroused.

"That, little sister, is both a cock and the reaction your body causes in boys and men."

I lay down next to you. I can see your nipples are hard and it's definitely not cold in the house during the summer. I run my finger around one of your nipples. "See how your nipple is hard. That's one of the signs you are sexually excited." Laying next to you on one arm, you can feel my cock against you.
 
mmmmmmmmm that feels so good...what do you do with your hard cock brother,,where do you put it..i wrap my hand around it to feel how hard it is....wow...it's so soft even being so hard..i rub my finger over the slit at the end..what is this leaking out of it?? what does it do??
 
I shudder as your finger plays with the head of my cock, teasing the slit as you ask about the precum leaking. "It helps get things ready for having sex." I grip your breast, giving it a good squeeze while still playing with your nipple.

"As for what I do with my cock, there are lots of things. Just there are a lot of things guys can do with your beautiful pussy." I run my hand down from your breast and play with your lips, feeling your heat and wetness. "Girls can suck on a guy's cock, take it into her mouth and all. She can rub her hand up and down it. Or she can feel it slip inside her pussy."
 
"i think i would like it to slip into my pussy and have you move it around inside me..lay on top of me brother",,i spread my legs wide so that you can enter me with better ease of motion. i'm so wet but still tight..it's never had something so big in it..i think it's going to hurt me,,but i start to relax ...i look into your eyes and say..." you gonna pop my cherry and give me a baby..brother?" "the girls at school talk about when they get their cherry popped then they will get pregnant,,is that so?" i ask you, as you thrust and pull back and thrust deeper with each stroke..i wrap my legs around your waist so you can only pull back so far.."what is this called that we are doing brother, it feels so good?"..."i hope you never have to go away again, this feels so good i want to do it always"
 
Back
Top