Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Lingerie shop with custom services

I have this idea for a story that I'd like to write with 1 or many other writers in the future.

The basic premise is that there is a very discreet, high-end (in style and price) lingerie shop owned by an attractive 30 year-old entrepreneur. She’s smart enough to know that some men are embarrassed to buy lingerie and that it’s difficult to imagine how it looks without it being modeled. … privately. So, she assists each customer by asking him questions about his needs and preferences. . .and then, for an extra charge, he can choose to have it modeled by a sales girl of his choosing in one of the back rooms which is staged like a bedroom.

After an initial downpayment, the customer is allowed a personal showing where he can touch the model, touch the fabric, ask her questions, ask her to move in different sexual positions so that he can fully appreciate the merits of his investment. This may lead to titillation by either model and/or client and what they do in the bedroom is up to each of them. However, the model/sales girl works on commission and it is to her benefit to model and please the customer. (He is also being charged for his time spent for a modeling session.)

I’m not sure if it’s best to start this thread with just the 30 year-old manager and one customer. . . or to open it up with multiple sales girls/models with different physical characteristics and allow each customer to choose his preferred model for the pieces of lingerie that he has chosen.

It also might be challenging since so much of this thread is visual and we’re in a written medium.

Any ideas or suggestions by more experienced writers? I’m very new to this, but I kind of like the idea of a thread that includes a few writers.

This is just an idea dump at this point.
 
Consider this a bump and more brainstorming. I have a short slate of stories I am currently working on, but felt the urge to start another one (or two if they are really good). Looking for a female co-writer to join me in a creative story. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs.

Here's some ideas I've thought about recently - they seem to be strangers finding each other over adversity:

Paradise Lost -- Two strangers meet while on a tropical vacation, and paradise being what it is leads the two into a passionate time together. An unspoken agreement between the two kept their world back home a secret. As it turns out, their lives back home are more connected and more dynamic than the secret of Paradise.
[Originally I saw this as a two single people who find they work for competing interests back home. But then I also like the idea that maybe she is famous for something, and something develops from when they come back.]


Native Lands -- He was sent to this land to be the one to protect the army’s interests from the natives. It was a long way from his home or where he served elsewhere, and he was left out in the wilderness with just what they packed in for him. When she first saw him, he was struggling to just survive on a day to day basis, but this was her land and survival is what she knew best. While unable to even speak to each other, they find something to connect between both their worlds.

Strangers in an RV -- It’s a sweet gig. An RV dealership flies you to somewhere in the midwest where you take delivery of a brand new vehicle and drive it back to their place, and they pay you to do it. Of course, that means driving across 5000 miles of the USA and Canada to get to Alaska. Plus, because your co-driver isn’t going to make it, you are going to get stuck with a complete stranger to share the trip with.


I have some undeveloped ideas that are based on general interests:
- For some odd reason, I seem to be interested in some end of the world scenario
- She’s a superhero and meets just some regular guy when she is in her secret identity.
- Period Pieces - 1700s, 1800s
- Medieval based fantasy - LOTR and the like

Check out my links below too for other ideas I have floated around. I'm always ready to chat about and develop any idea with the right co-writer.
 
A hand full :)

Thank you SRP fams! My plate is now full at the moment. You guys are the best!!! :kiss::kiss:

Medium: filled. :heart:

Witness Protection: filled. :heart:
 
Last edited:
I am looking for a female partner to write with on some possible story ideas. These ideas are basic at this point and I am open to discussing further plot details. PMs are welcome and I am always up for new partners. These are just a few ideas I have at this point in time, but more are sure to follow.


Lost Time: Humanity has been the masters of Earth for thousand of years, but they have almost hit the edge. Greed has kept the high players from allowing space exploration or other forms of colonization from being even explored. Because of this, humanity has been forced to live inside domes because of the dwindling resources and irreplaceable damage to the world environment. However research has been made into attempts to open a wormhole to the past, in hopes of finding a way to get more resources. The first test is a success and a probe is sent back in time 12 million years. A second attempt is made, this time by sending a scout through the wormhole. However a system glitch sends the scout to a complete new world before he is completely cut off.

The world he finds himself in is that of myths. Magic rules in the world, technology barely past swords. As he tries to make his way, some try to use his advanced technology to further their own agendas. He has to decided the best way for his own survival.

Demons abound: Set in modern day, life becomes unraveled for humanity when doors begin opening to allow demons free. In an attempt to control or drive back the menace, gifted humans are gathered into school to train as mages. They are dubbed technomages due to their need to use electronics as foci in order to channel their powers. The story would revolve around two students who start out as rivals, but later become best friends and into lovers. Taken

Dragon slayers: A sudden shift in the earth's crust opens up several fissures during a modern day setting. Dozens of ancient, hibernating dragons that had been previously undiscovered are released upon the world, throwing things into chaos. As most conventional weapons prove to be in effect against the creatures, they slowly become the top of the food chain. This would be a story about some survivors finding away to survive, and perhaps turning the way for humanity.

Gladiator: Though a soldier commits a justifiable homicide to save a young girl from an attack by his own men, he is sent to the arena to be punished. The rule of the arena, serve your sentence or die trying. He is able to make it to the end of his sentence, but his release is refused. A noblewoman takes interest in him, how will she be able to change his plight? Taken


Wonderland Rescue: Ten years after Alice left Wonderland as a child, she became mother to a baby boy. However when the boy turned five, Alice disappeared without a trace. No clues were found to explain how or where she had gone to. Alice's sister took the boy in, raising her nephew as her own son. After his eighteenth birthday, strange images began invading his dreams. By his twenty-third birthday, those images began to form darker images of wonderland. He receives calls of help among the images from a blonde woman, but he doesn't know she is his mother. He gets awaken one night by a voice.
"You're needed in Wonderland."
 
Last edited:
RPG - The Amauteur Porn Studio - actors / actresses needed.

No experience needed and you find all info in The Amateur Porn Studio thread in the sexual roleplay forum. Please join if you are interested.
 
I am looking for a female co-writer for a couple of ideas I have;-

1. Mother/Aunty is boss - The general idea is for a strong/dominant female, who has raised her son/nephew as a single parent for many years. Once her son/nephew becomes of age, and develops the wonders of alcohol, and women, he begins to resent her dominance. As such, she digs deeper into herself, and in an effort to regain control of her son/nephew, and the lines become blurred and the lines get crossed as she uses her sexual prowess as a tool to regain her control.

2. Orphaned siblings - Role filled

These plots are not set in concrete, and are open to change. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in writing with me.

Reposting this... Both stories are still in need of female characters... I am flexible with these story lines... PM me if you are remotely interested...
 
Last edited:
Seeking a partner in developing a story involving a married elementary school teacher who is longing for adventures that she is lacking at home. Things between her and her husband haven't been great, but she doesn't want to wait too long to turn it around.

Message me if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

JC
 
New Ideas!!!!​

A young woman, spying on her boyfriend, sees him change into a wolf. Horrified, she decides that the future of their relationship depends upon one thing: which was he originally? Man or animal?(scifi/romance)

A college student goes on an internship abroad to work for a medical supply company specializing in blood transfusion. She becomes involved with her boss and realizes she into something way deeper than she imagined.(Undecided)

A woman lands a job as an assistant for an a list actor. She does everything he wants and they fall for each other eveb though he never shows it. He develops a secret obession of the woman and is pissed whenever another man takes intrest. (Dom-Reluctance/Romance)

Pm, Im, or Email if interested Preferably if im not on Lit

Also looking to restart threads that flatlined as well :)
 
Last edited:
Vegas

Looking for 1m to RP a story about this girl, who is on vacation in Vegas with her friend, who gets separated and meets a guy on the casino floor as she is leaving a club to find her way to the strip to get back to her hotel. He is older and seduces her, but with bad intentions. He suspects she is a party girl, and she is. A little drugs will go a long way, and she is happy to trade herself for a fun time, even though she is generally a good girl. This is the short version....I want to flesh this out, and am open to changes or twists to the story, so I would like detailed RP with good descriptions. I'd like this to include dom male, rough sex, a bit of abuse, and just using the girl some. PM me if interested.

1066584-bigthumbnail.jpg
 
I find myself in need of a new female co-writer. My last partner abandoned our thread for the second time and so Im looking to start afresh.

Idea:
My character is confident and sure of himself (read over confident and cocky but not quite to an arrogance extent.). His self control is "challenged" by a strong woman and his automatic response is to "challenge" her right back, completely underestimating what she is capable of he begins a power play.
I am seeking a partner that would enjoy the "battle", at this point I am open as to which party wins I am also open to the roles within the story and would be happy to flesh out the idea through PM
 
Kinky Imagination

UPDATED 5/19/14 9:58 PM CST -

I believe I've already found writing partners for both of these. If you're still interested in writing with me sometime in the future, do feel free to PM me. Just know, right now, my plate is already full as I try to only focus on one thing at a time or in this case two.


I'm looking for a like-minded individual who isn't put off my the things listed in my SRP profile. I know everyone has their limits and I'm honestly willing to work with that if something I've written or listed isn't really your cup of tea, per say, but the majority should be right up your alley or else I don't think we'll get along too well. With that said, I've got a few story ideas I'd like to try with someone. I do prefer to write via email. If you'd like a writing sample to see if we'd be a good match, I'd be happy to send one. I'm pretty easy to get along with. My characters, well, they speak for themselves.

As for the gender of the writer, it really doesn't matter as long as said person is willing to write as the character or characters listed below.

With all that said, here's the few ideas I have:

  • Primal Adrenaline

    The verse in within this story would take place is considered supernatural.

    I have a set of characters, female twins to be exact, who happen to delight themselves with tormenting and torturing strangers they happen to meet. Men are their forte. Vampires, werewolves, shape-shifters, and even humans fall prey to these two delightful girls. Blood and gore bring smiles to their cherub faces, glee to their malevolent eyes. And when it comes to their sexual desires, let's just say it isn't for the faint of heart. In fact everything about these girls screams danger. Are you brave enough to face them? Will you live long enough to enjoy the pleasures of their flesh or fall prey to their ultimate desires?

  • Circus For A Psycho

    The verse in within this story would take place is considered supernatural.

    The world is full of strange wonders but none are as strange or as real as the ones occurring beneath the big top. A young girl takes it upon herself to visit the circus a few days after it arrives in her small town, eager to see the attractions. What she doesn't know is the moment she steps through the gates that everything she sees is real from the vampires to the werewolves, many of which are caged or bound for the public to view. Many think it's all a trick, a show, a clever use of makeup and sound effects. Some are but most aren't. The young girl stays after hours, hides amongst carnival rides until everyone is back at their trailer, bedding down for the night. She goes in search of the man she had seen in the "Freakshow" tent, the man proclaimed to be a real vampire. For the most part he looked human aside from the pointed teeth and pale skin. He might have been for all she knew. But the way he had looked at her, black eyes focused solely on her, told her there was more to him than met the eye. She wants a closer look, to see if he's anything like the vampires she's read about. She's not into the "sparkly" kind or the ones that can "stand in the sunlight" but the vicious, homicidal killers whose faces distort when they surrender to their hungers. Will she find what she's looking for or will he turn out to be just another man in a mask?

That's all I have for now. I am open to ideas and/or suggestions you may have to either idea. So feel free to message me. I'm all eyes and ears! :)
 
Last edited:
I want to blackmail my sister into becoming my little fucktoy. She's older and back from college for the summer. And I find her stash. Please send me a p.m. if you're interested
 
The secret & naughty life of a very good wife

position Has Been Taken
 
Last edited:
Hello all!

I'm looking for a female writer who is interested in female/female BDSM story.

My character is the submissive one, and she's always been curious about women, but she's always been too shy to actually act on her impulses. Enter a friend of hers who suggests doing it in more of a BDSM setting, and she becomes her Mistress.

PM me if you are interested. :)
 
Looking for male rp partner

I have an idea that I floated out on another thread a while back and I think now tht I have some feedback and I am ready to get started if I can find the right partner for it. The story would consist of a young single woman (myself) going out of town for a few days/week and needing someone to house sit. Her first thought is obviously of her neighbors, specifically their son who is home from college and probably looking to earn a few bucks while he is home from school. He has fantasized about this girl ever since she moved in next door. He has watched her tanning in her back yard, washing her car and even caught glimpses of her in a towel or bra and panties through the window of her house a few times. He wants to see more though. While she is away he replaces a smoke detector in her bedroom with a decoy that looks very similar, but this one has a built in spy camera that transmits video wirelessly to a receiver that he sets up in his room. This receiver records the video footage to his computer so he can either watch the camera live or watch recorded history. This also allows him to save anything he feels would be worth watching more than once.

In the story I envision the female character being unaware of the camera, never noticing that her smoke detector looks. Who would really notice a minor change to their smoke detector anyway right? The young neighbor sees her walking around naked, changing, getting dressed, pleasuring herself and even sex with guys she goes out with. He takes the videos back to college while allowing his computer to record more material at home while he is away. He can still tap into his home computer remotely from school and access the feed when he wants some entertainment. Eventually he even shares his secret with some of his friends and frat buddies at school and his neighbor unknowingly becomes a bit of a celebrity on campus. Things can continue to progress a number of says including the student catching his neighbor with a married man, a woman, a teacher at his school or maybe even his own dad. Or as her popularity grows amongst his fraternity the guys make bets on who can sleep with her first; knowing there will be obvious proof on tape.... I'm open to a lot of different situations but just thought if would toss out some of the ideas I had while thinking as I'm typing. Pm me if you are interested in perusing this role and we can brainstorm a bit together before getting stated. :)
 
It has been a while since I've been on. School has occupied almost all of my time the last few months, but summer is here and I'm ready to have some fun. I should be able to post about once a day, each being a few paragraphs long. I don't have any specific ideas at the moment, but check out my SRP Profile below and let me know if you have any ideas.
 
Two role play ideas:

1. Your character is a female noblewoman in Victorian London who has just come of age. Her father is of lesser noble status and his greed is causing him to try and marry her off as soon as possible without her knowledge. She is a very bright naïve girl who is a romantic at heart constantly looking for her “prince”. My character is a noble man who is completely infatuated with her but due to a shipping accident his face is horrible scarred and burned. Her father wont give him her hand in marriage so he decides to take it from him driven by his need to possess her. He decides to wear a mask and convince her to fall in love with him taking the guise of her guardian angel and appearing in her room every night to tempt and corrupt her.

2. A classic Arabian nights-esque story your character has been raised since thirteen to be a courtesan. Found at an orphanage and taken in by a kind hearted sultan your character has been trained from a young age to one day be used for the sultans pleasure. Would like this to be a love story as well as one about domination and included themes will be D/S

Even though I am new to the forum I am not to writing and am looking for a partner who can give good lengthy post to match mine if any one is interested then please feel free to message me
 
Also looking to do a daddy/ daughter srp story same rules apply and feel free to message if interested
 
Back
Top