Chopsticks

^^^^^^ ummm. No. :eek:

I like things that hurt but my clit is a little treasure. :rolleyes:

Well there's something that just got added to the " things to do " list.

Wow!! That's gotta hurt like a bitch!

I've never actually used chopsticks, but I've known plenty of people that were initially hesitant to use things like clamps, needles, etc. But it all comes down to two things, subtle increases in pressure and misdirection/distraction. If you begin with the lightest amount of tension possible, you might just surprise yourself with how quickly the sensation changes from a sting, to a nice tingle that heightens sensitivity exponentially.

Aesthetics are also a major factor, it can turn a regular encounter into something so much more visual and cerebral. Especially if they are bound and blindfolded the whole time, and you edge them to the point of no return, thus enabling " the big reveal ". I live for those kinds of " Now open your eyes and look down " moments, sometimes it's all the payoff I need.

Last edited:
Well there's something that just got added to the " things to do " list.

I've never actually used chopsticks, but I've known plenty of people that were initially hesitant to use things like clamps, needles, etc. But it all comes down to two things, subtle increases in pressure and misdirection/distraction. If you begin with the lightest amount of tension possible, you might just surprise yourself with how quickly the sensation changes from a sting, to a nice tingle that heightens sensitivity exponentially.

Aesthetics are also a major factor, it can turn a regular encounter into something so much more visual and cerebral. Especially if they are bound and blindfolded the whole time, and you edge them to the point of no return, thus enabling " the big reveal ". I live for those kinds of " Now open your eyes and look down " moments, sometimes it's all the payoff I need.

You are so so so right! I'd forgotten about that visual "what the heck have you done to me" factor. It can turn simple scenes in to something so much more.

Wow!! That's gotta hurt like a bitch!

In this case I don't think it's too bad.
Notice how the rubber band is only on one end, making the sticks act more like tweezers.
The end with the band has been shaped to act like a hinge/giide.

Edit: no, on looking closer, I think there actually is a band at the lower end too.
Probably "ouch" then!

Last edited:
In this case I don't think it's too bad.
Notice how the rubber band is only on one end, making the sticks act more like tweezers.
The end with the band has been shaped to act like a hinge/giide.

Edit: no, on looking closer, I think there actually is a band at the lower end too.
Probably "ouch" then!

Ahhh, must put the rubberbands on both ends! Tension can be adjusted by looping the rubberbands more or less, and rolling them towards and away from the center of the chopsticks.

tumblr_nopcvrY6KC1tgf12uo1_400.jpg

for illustration

You modulate the clamping force by shimming ... put something thin between the chopsticks at the rubber bands, like folded cardboard or something. You can start with enough shimming to just keep the chopstick in place, and remove shims as you build up tolerance.

I love this "home-made toys" thread!

I've used something like this. I make the cord long enough to loop over my foot as I'm lying on my back with my foot over me. That way, I can pull on the cord with my foot while leaving my hands free to do what they do. As I increase tension on the cord and pull my breasts upward, I'm squeezing my clit harder and harder.

Right at the point of orgasm, I kick out and the pins slip off my nips, releasing the tension. It takes a little practice to time it right, but for me it's worth it. YMMV.

Both nipples

It is possible to put one set of chopsticks across both nipples.
It takes patience to connect them but it is worth it!
Every time you breath in your chest pushes on the chopstick stretching both nipples at the same time
Very sweet pleasure!

As promised

Have attached pic as promised

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4
It didn't actually hurt that bad; isolating the clit for some serious teasing was well worth it. And the picture was fun too ;) Did it happen if there are no pictures?

Lynn

Lynn - welcome and enjoy!

And let us know how to see your stories.

And in User Profile you can enable Private Messages if you wish.

G

Is this thread still alive? I’m tidying up my thread subscriptions and getting rid of dead ones.

Here's an attempt to keep it alive ... some nicely arranged chopsticks.

https://cdn06.**********/uploads/photos/2019/06/89985/bdsmlr-89985-mVSE8JVeZ6.jpg

Back