Happy Incest Day everyone!

knight240991

Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Posts
54
So I got an idea, about an alternate world or a specific far off country or maybe even the future. Incest is legal and every year there is Incest Day.
On that day there is a parade, families are fucking everywhere even the news reporter gets taken by her son live on TV while she is reporting from the parade.

The story should have several chapter (if successful) and could be about one specific family or about new characters every chapter. For example chapter 1 is about a single and her son, chapter 2 about grandparents and their grandchild and so on. In this case 3rd person view would probably be best.
 
I dig it.

Quick question though, what is the day celebrating? The day incest became legal? The birthday of the guy who campaigned for it to be legal? Or is it more like 4/20 where everyone's already blazing, that day you just make sure to get a bit more high?

In any case though, I especially like the reporter idea because I can think of a few good ways to spice things up:

1. Reporter is about to do the sign off which will end with her getting taken on film when she finds her son is hiding, too scared to put himself on camera. Reporter reminds him that incest day isn't about how good you are at sex but rather showing how much fun you can have with the people you love. Son agrees and has sex with his mom...only it's so enjoyable that he and his mom end up fucking the whole day away, interrupting multiple shows that use the same studio.

2. Reporter strips down and starts the new cast only to see her son get taken off the premises. Turns out her producers don't think he's sexy enough and has a stand-in who will play the part of her son. She refuses and is threatened with termination. Son tells her it's okay, he'll just wait at home, he knows how muh she loves her job. Ultimately, she refuses and she and son make love, job be damned.
 
It might have more impact if incest is NOT legal, except on Incest Day. On that day, it is not only legal, but you are not allowed to turn down a request for sex from any member of your immediate family (over eighteen, of course!). Everyone would be scrambling to get in as much action as they can before midnight.
 
Or is it more like 4/20 where everyone's already blazing, that day you just make sure to get a bit more high?

yes I'd like that.

as for the reporter, your ideas are interesting. that could be added.

It might have more impact if incest is NOT legal, except on Incest Day.

that's also interesting. I actually thought about that when I posted the idea. I can't decide which one I like better. Maybe two stories can be written, one, in which incest is totally legal and another, in which it's just legal on incest day
 
Incest Day will see squabbling amongst political factions, of course. Anti-Incest protesters will be out in force. The Sibling-Incest, Parent-Child Incest, and Avuncular (Uncle-Niece or Aunt-Nephew) Incest factions will argue that the others, and the Cousin group, aren't REALLY incestuous, or not enough. The Same-Sex-Incest groups will be at odds, probably. The little MultiRacial- and Clone-Incest factions will be marginalized.

And some scofflaws will insist on fucking unicorns they aren't related to.
 
I remember a story awhile back about a mother & teenage son that somehow got sent into a parallel Earth where family members have no problems boning with each other. The son was digging it since he was a virgin, but his mom was having a problem. She was temporarily hospitalized because they thought she was nuts for not wanting to screw everyone.

Son convinces her to play along until they could figure out how to get back to their Earth. Eventually, she starts to really dig playing along.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the story or the site that I originally read it from.
 
Last edited:
It might have more impact if incest is NOT legal, except on Incest Day. On that day, it is not only legal, but you are not allowed to turn down a request for sex from any member of your immediate family (over eighteen, of course!). Everyone would be scrambling to get in as much action as they can before midnight.

I like that idea! It could be like The Purge, except with rampant family fucking instead of violence. You could even have scenes where talking heads debate the long-term social/economic benefits of Incest Day.
 
I remember a story awhile back about a mother & teenage son that somehow got sent into a parallel Earth where family members have no problems boning with each other. The son was digging it since he was a virgin, but his mom was having a problem. She was temporarily hospitalized because they though she was nuts for not wanting to screw everyone.

Son convinces her to play along until they could figure out how to get back to their Earth. Eventually, she starts to really dig playing along.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the story or the site that I originally read it from.

Tease :(
 
Nice plot! My twist would be...

Incest Day in a progressive country while a vacationing American mother/son who are there on vacation. Strict religious family.

Using Carnevil9's twist, have it legal for only one day, but the event sets in motion a blossoming romance between mother and son.
 
Only being legal for one day seems like it would cause more issues than solve. I mean, I know we have to follow the rules but if suddenly it was announced that incest was legal, would your first thought be "consenting adults get to spice things up" or, "oh crap, there's going to be some diddling, isn't there?" After all, if it needs to be legal once a year so people can get their urges out, I doubt everyone is going to agree to consensual sex with another another family member (and since it's illegal the rest of the year, they can't really do anything the rest of the year to even see if they're sexually compatible.

Like I said, maybe it's already legal but the holiday itself is a recent invention (like grandparents or Mother's Day) so it's a lifestyle thing, with magazines coming up with articles for "try something new with your kids this year: 12 positions to try in large families" or "Rethinking the family picnic, 25 easy treats to make this incest day" or more serious topics like "We count too: remembering to include adopted and step-children in you r celebrations."

In all cases, it's legal but that day everyone is a lot more open about it. Restaurants have daughter/dad deals, hottest sibling couple competitions, and porn sites have $1 sign up deals for their incest related sites.

1. Sister has turned 18 so this will be her first Incest Day. While she could have hooked up with one of her brothers, she decides to do the trendy thing and have a party where she will pick her first incestous hook up. Only problem is, she has five brothers and they all helped raise her after their parents died. She's supposed to only pick one according to her friends but...

2. Incest is something that's still unpopular at our main character's town but around Incest Day the school goes nuts for the best couple competitions. Normally, older siblings and cousins (first only it doesn't count if further removed) get brought in by hopeful girls, showing off their boytoys. This year though, the two competing queen bees have a unique problem: they have no male cousins or brothers. Bringing dad's or uncles in is out of the question...but they do have sisters.

3. Daughter is becoming a huge brat as she plans her Incest Day party. She planned to bed her hunky brother right in front of his girlfriend but he finally snaps and refuses to come. So she then goes to her dad who also refuses. End of the day, she has no one to call upon and the party is tomorrow. Deciding the party is more important than her personal dignity, she calls on her last choice: her nerdy cousin. Only, she decides she'll end the party earlly and then pacify her cousin with a quick handjob.

However, the guests and her parents call her out on it and she gets fucked in front of everyone by her cousin...who is actually quite the skilled lover despite his appearance.
 
Incest Day will see squabbling amongst political factions, of course. Anti-Incest protesters will be out in force. The Sibling-Incest, Parent-Child Incest, and Avuncular (Uncle-Niece or Aunt-Nephew) Incest factions will argue that the others, and the Cousin group, aren't REALLY incestuous, or not enough. The Same-Sex-Incest groups will be at odds, probably. The little MultiRacial- and Clone-Incest factions will be marginalized.

And some scofflaws will insist on fucking unicorns they aren't related to.

Hypoxia you always comment some stuff and make up problems that might make the story too unrealistic. The is so unnecessary. Either contribute something valuable or just be quiet. This is so annoying!
 
Calm down, Hypoxia's just having fun and Is wouldn't say the comment is irrelevant. I think he's making a reference to both the divisions in LGBTQ groups as well as how even with incest legal there would be people bitching on who it's acceptable to fuck.

Back on topic, wife is feeling a bit left out. Husband is having his yearly rendezvous with his sister but wife lost most of her family and their children are too young to even have the holiday explained to them. In the end, the spirit of the holiday comes through and her in-laws let her celebrate with them.

Or...granddaughter is torn this year. Her grandfather is coming in to be her mom's date and mom wants to have daughter spend time with him (just regular bonding) Daughter though wants to meet up with her cousin. Cousin is queer and daughter is bisexual. Daughter wants to experiment but is afraid of coming out to mom due to their upbringing.

However grandpa is pretty perceptive and gets mom to not only accept but be her daughter's first, with him guiding. As thanks, granddaughter and mom give him a double blowjob and granddaughter gives him her ass.
 
Calm down, Hypoxia's just having fun and Is wouldn't say the comment is irrelevant. I think she's making a reference to both the divisions in LGBTQ groups as well as how even with incest legal there would be people bitching on who it's acceptable to fuck.
And I didn't even mention tentacles. Or mantids. I've written multiracial incest; interspecies incest will be a challenge. Suppose it's Incest Day and your half-siblings are all were-creatures? (Daddy was not choosy.) Cue the Selkie-fucking.
 
Oy, selkies would really awkward. Dad hates you for getting mom out from his grip, mom doesn't care enough to take you with her. Yeah, siblings would probably be the only avenue to go.

Ooh, celebrity ideas would be interesting. Each year tabloid writers try and find out who's fucking who.

Edit: What about those heartwarming reunion videos where deployed troops surprise their families? Daughter is at the college game, cheering, whensuddenly halftime stops dead and she gets told to stay on the field. A speech is given and suddenly her dad or brother is behind her, dresses in fatigues. He doesn't even get a word out before she hops up and wraps her legs around him. He tells her he didn't want her to not have a date on Incest day. Officials don't have time to stop her before she's tearing her top off and telling him to pull her bloomers to the side.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The thought that first came to mind when I saw this topic/title was that Incest Day is an annual holiday that celebrates how sex is an integral part of life and culture, where family members give each other gifts of sex in honor of how they all came to be.

Maybe there would be TV ads selling incest cards and jewelry. There might be a traditional Incest Day meal. The buildup would almost be better than the actual celebration.

I can just see it now...

"Honey, what are you thinking of giving your dad for incest day this year?"

"I was thinking of giving him a blowjob again this year. Do you think he would like that?

"Yeah, your father has always loved a good BJ. I'm thinking of fucking your brother again this year, and I know he has been wanting to eat your pussy for years... Oops! I'm Sorry. I ruined the surprise. Try and act like you didn't already know when your brother asks to go down on you."

"So I shouldn't just throw the twerp down and sit on his face?"

"No that might give it away. Your brother may never forgive me if he knew I blabbed about his dirty little secret."

"Maybe I should fuck daddy this year instead of giving him a BJ. Yeah, then I can sit on the twerps face and let him eat me."

"Very funny. But remember you have to be nice to your little brother. After all, it's his Incest Day too.



Damn. This kind of story could get really twisted in a big hurry.
 
Exactly. It could also be a nice time to squash beefs and for families to bond. Black sheep of the family might tick off parents with her wild lifestyle but when she's at the family orgy, she's the most attentive lover they ever had.
 
I think the perspective and opinion on incest occurring the day of vs. after/before Incest day. Like I said, legally it's fine all year round but doing it is a faux paus though not taboo. At the same time, willfully abstaining gets you called a Wester, the only exceptions being prom night, homecoming, and weddings.

I think it could add some humor and drama. Drama for couples that want to be romantically attached outside of the day and humor from people explaining why they don't or why they are so interested the day of. For example:

"So taking your sister this year?"

"No she and dad are going to New York. I'm gonna see if my aunt's available."

"Huh, figured they would branch out a bit since they're married."

"What? They're not married."

"Uhhh, yeah they did, last year in Vegas, you were your dad's best man."
"That was vegas, doesn't count. They were just playing a joke."

"Then why did they get licenses? And sleep in the same room? And post photos of them making out under the Christmas tree with #loveofmylife in their post?"

"It's antihumor. You wouldn't get it...they aren't fucking...changing subjects, who are you taking?"

"Oh, well Beth and Gertrude are without dates so we figured it could be a threesome."

"Your stepsister and your second cousin? Fucking Wester. Why don't you just put on a pilgrim hat if you're going to be that big of a prude."
 
Your stepsister and your second cousin? Fucking Wester. Why don't you jl7ust put on a pilgrim hat if you're going to be that big of a prude."
Yeah, steps and cousins only count in some legal jurisdictions but not biologically. Do someone close. Hello Muddah, hello Faddah. Hiya Sis, bend over.

ObTopic: Is National Incest Day supported and funded by the government? Why? Who of the ruling elites see profit in incest? I
 
Lol, true.

Once again, I think the day is one that just got popular enough to become significant. Closest thing to support it gets from the government is a day off for federal employees. Of course, the name the holiday has officially is something like "Family appreciation day" or something harmless like that. Everyone knows what it really is about.

Speaking of birth control profiting and commercials for Incest Day:

(Cut to attractive girl in a bikini kissing her male relatives as they sit in a living room, hungrily undressing her with their eyes. Girl turns to face the audience)

"I love Family appreciation day. Getting to spend time with all the guys in my life is the best time a girl like me could ever have...so why should I only celebrate it one day a year?

Announcer: This year, keep the good times going for years to come: 30% discounts on IUDs.

(Girl makes out with father as uncle reaches for her top's string. She turns with a smile)

"I'm always going to be my dad's baby girl, with an IUD I don't have to worry about sharing that for a long time.

Or
(Conservatively dressed girl sits on bed addressing audience)
"I asked my Dad to be my date this year. I noticed a couple of days after I asked him he seemed to be pain so I asked him what's wrong."
(Cut to silent footage of girl looking concerned as her father grits his teeth and sits down in a recliner. Cut back to girl on bed having popped a few buttons)

"He told me he got a vasectomy.
(Disclaimer plays. When scene returns, girl is belly down on the bed in skimpy lingerie and sheer stockings camera should be zoomed out slightly so a nightstand with lube and nylon ropes are seen but out of focus)

"Condoms break, birth control pills fail and affect my mood, and IUDs are expensive and need to be changed out. What my daddy did was over in less than an hour, only hurt for a day, and will make us happy for the rest of our lives...I think I'll make this year extra special for him, after all, he's made this the greatest one ever for me."
 
Hypoxia you always comment some stuff and make up problems that might make the story too unrealistic. The is so unnecessary. Either contribute something valuable or just be quiet. This is so annoying!

:D Just do as I did, block him and you won't ever read him ever again.


1. Sister has turned 18 so this will be her first Incest Day. While she could have hooked up with one of her brothers, she decides to do the trendy thing and have a party where she will pick her first incestous hook up. Only problem is, she has five brothers and they all helped raise her after their parents died. She's supposed to only pick one according to her friends but...

2. Incest is something that's still unpopular at our main character's town but around Incest Day the school goes nuts for the best couple competitions. Normally, older siblings and cousins (first only it doesn't count if further removed) get brought in by hopeful girls, showing off their boytoys. This year though, the two competing queen bees have a unique problem: they have no male cousins or brothers. Bringing dad's or uncles in is out of the question...but they do have sisters.

Love these ideas.
 
Last edited:
I like that idea! It could be like The Purge, except with rampant family fucking instead of violence. You could even have scenes where talking heads debate the long-term social/economic benefits of Incest Day.

I had this thought too. If it is thought out well the political scene would add a lot to the story.

If you have seen all three of purge movies, they have "Purge Tourists" that come in to enjoy the night. Why not "Incest Day Tourists"?

I can see the interview at the airport now:

Reporter, "Are you traveling in for the holiday?"

Male, thick European accent: "Damn right! been wanting to hit this for years!" Grabs sister around the waist cups her tits and lifts her from the floor. She smiles and laughs loudly.

"Fuck me good brother!"
 
Male, thick European accent: "Damn right! been wanting to hit this for years!" Grabs sister around the waist cups her tits and lifts her from the floor. She smiles and laughs loudly.
Why didn't he get her on Incest Day last year, or earlier? Instead, the sibs fondle each other and say, "Yah, it's that day again! Don't let us get into the airplane bathroom at the same time. There'll be a line, of course." Meanwhile, other kinfolks are slipping in and out of airport lavatories. Air scrubbers work overtime to kill the scent of sex.
 
Back
Top