Mom/son Incest Rumspringa tradition

rookie1255

Experienced
Rumspringa is an Amish rite of passage where adolescents may engage rebel, resist and defy parental norms. During Rumspringa some drink, drive motorized vehicles, and skip prayer. Afterwards most return to their Amish church and reaffirm their way of life after the foray into the outside world.

In the same spirit an incest holiday was created for moms and sons. Call it incest Rumspringa. Maybe it originated as a TikTok trend, or it was raunchy scene shown in a crappy teen comedy that wanted to push the edge of disgust and the controversy led to the phenomenon being shown all over the news. Regardless, it’s a day for incest to be acceptable and afterwards mom and son can pretend it never happened and it’s never spoken of again. Maybe on this day mom signals her willingness to engage by tying a ribbon around her bedroom doorknob.

This could be more of a world building concept, a collection of short stories or an exploration of the different permutations possible. The assumption is that there would be a lot more incest if sons knew their moms were willing, and being able to avoid asking or an awkward conversation that neither side would know how to start. For most moms and sons the day gets ignored or brushed off as a fad. For some moms that tie the ribbon that night maybe nothing happens. Maybe some sons are looking for the ribbon only to be disappointed to not see it that day. Everywhere else in the Venn diagram there would be stories to be told.

Why sons might participate:
  • Always wanted to have sex with mom, this just provides the opportunity.
  • FOMO. This is a one time opportunity, can’t miss out, might forever look back on the moment and said “I should have done it.”
  • Fulfilling sexual achievements. Giving a girl a facial, having a threesome, sex with mom would be a high value item on the hierarchy that would be hard to top. This might also slightly fall under FOMO.
  • Lose virginity. Mom might not be ideal choice, but this is the first opportunity to have sex with a real woman so maybe time to find out what it’s all about.

Rumspringa is an Amish rite of passage where adolescents may engage rebel, resist and defy parental norms. During Rumspringa some drink, drive motorized vehicles, and skip prayer. Afterwards most return to their Amish church and reaffirm their way of life after the foray into the outside world.

In the same spirit an incest holiday was created for moms and sons. Call it incest Rumspringa. Maybe it originated as a TikTok trend, or it was raunchy scene shown in a crappy teen comedy that wanted to push the edge of disgust and the controversy led to the phenomenon being shown all over the news. Regardless, it’s a day for incest to be acceptable and afterwards mom and son can pretend it never happened and it’s never spoken of again. Maybe on this day mom signals her willingness to engage by tying a ribbon around her bedroom doorknob.

This could be more of a world building concept, a collection of short stories or an exploration of the different permutations possible. The assumption is that there would be a lot more incest if sons knew their moms were willing, and being able to avoid asking or an awkward conversation that neither side would know how to start. For most moms and sons the day gets ignored or brushed off as a fad. For some moms that tie the ribbon that night maybe nothing happens. Maybe some sons are looking for the ribbon only to be disappointed to not see it that day. Everywhere else in the Venn diagram there would be stories to be told.
Will the Amish daughters get a shot at brother, dad or mom when it's their turn?

Back in the early to mid-60's I was hunting on Thanksgiving morning with my dad in the mountains near Mt. Gretna, Pa. We came across an old campfire that had a few empty liquor bottles and two Amish style bonnets laying close by. My dad just said, rumspringa, and never elaborated. I was old enough to put two and two together to know why girls' bonnets were left behind.

Will the Amish daughters get a shot at brother, dad or mom when it's their turn?

Back in the early to mid-60's I was hunting on Thanksgiving morning with my dad in the mountains near Mt. Gretna, Pa. We came across an old campfire that had a few empty liquor bottles and two Amish style bonnets laying close by. My dad just said, rumspringa, and never elaborated. I was old enough to put two and two together to know why girls' bonnets were left behind.
I don't think it'd be as believable. There’s a reason for the existence of the stereotype of the young horny male. Paraphrasing Billy Idol, “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”

It seems that the son’s barriers to sex would be a lot lower. The issue will be the moms. With this scenario the reasons moms might participate:
  • It’s a thing. If it’s a trend or challenge, some moms are guaranteed to participate.
  • Awareness. There might be plenty of moms willing to let their sons have sex with them. The issue just never comes up with the business of day to day life. Running errands, making meals, laundry. Her son’s sexual needs just aren’t usually thought of as needing to be satisfied, until now.
  • It allows mom to rationalize. “I’ll just tie the ribbon on the doorknob as a joke, he probably won’t even notice it anyways or have any idea what it’s about.”
  • It gives them an escape. Since it’s a one time thing and the agreement is to never talk about it again they don’t have to worry about long term consequences.

I don't think it'd be as believable. There’s a reason for the existence of the stereotype of the young horny male. Paraphrasing Billy Idol, “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”

It seems that the son’s barriers to sex would be a lot lower. The issue will be the moms. With this scenario the reasons moms might participate:
  • It’s a thing. If it’s a trend or challenge, some moms are guaranteed to participate.
  • Awareness. There might be plenty of moms willing to let their sons have sex with them. The issue just never comes up with the business of day to day life. Running errands, making meals, laundry. Her son’s sexual needs just aren’t usually thought of as needing to be satisfied, until now.
  • It allows mom to rationalize. “I’ll just tie the ribbon on the doorknob as a joke, he probably won’t even notice it anyways or have any idea what it’s about.”
  • It gives them an escape. Since it’s a one time thing and the agreement is to never talk about it again they don’t have to worry about long term consequences.
Not believable? On a LitE story? Okay.

This one is tough because being Amish isn't just a culture, it's a religious group, and one of the strictest in the world. Some pretty serious rules on such ideas thanks to Leviticus, so the story would be hard to rationalize. Personally, I like plausibility in a story, and I don't see that here.

Last edited:
Not sure...

I have Amish all around me, and I can verify that Rumspringa is a real situation, and taken to the extreme for both genders. But then, why wouldn't they? It is their one and only year in which to sow their wild oats. As was stated, most go back to their traditional means of life when it is over. Sadly, they have no choice really? When you have been coddled all your life into one particular way of life, it is not the easiest thing to break out of. There is not a lot of social agencies that specialize in "Amish Rehabilitation", unfortunately.

But no one here is wrong. While @rookie1255 and I know the absolute tragedy that goes on behind closed Amish doors (rape, incest, atrocious physical abuse against children, and being outright con artists), most "English", as we are called to the Amish; do not. So, whether or not we know; most people might not buy-into the story.

No reason it has to be an Amish thing - maybe just society in general, or some fictitious sub-culture. Maybe it's something the Mormons might want to try out!

Make it the tradition of a small ethnic group, doesn’t have to be a real group of people.

Like, the Paruzzi people have a day of mother/son incest.

I think we can loosen up a bunch of rules and restrictions and take this to so many places. These are all different rituals and ideas meant for different stories and worlds.

1. Every Sunday, incest is allowed in society in general. Plenty of siblings, adult children and their parents, are free to engage in it with no consequences. Every other day it goes back to being strictly taboo. Sundays though, brothers and sisters who are attracted to each other are even known to stay up till midnight just so they can go to bed exactly at midnight and fuck the night away whether their parents hear them or not.

2. When anyone turns 18, they can choose any family member (whose agreement matters) to take their virginity. A favorite aunt, uncle, sister, brother, parent - whatever. A huge celebration is held as the newly adult man or woman makes love with that family member. They are given a full month to enjoy one another.

3. On some special day of the year every year, open permissions are given for any taboo/incestuous loves to be expressed. If reciprocated, the couple must declare a lifelong commitment to one another on THAT DAY. This ensures that only those couples who are absolutely SURE of their commitment to marriage to said relative will actually do it. Otherwise, flings are not respected and are looked down on as taboo, even criminal. But marriages declared on the day called the Day of the Union of the Branches - are treated as fully legal marriages. The stakes are high and risky - if rejected by your sibling/relative you have potentially messed up your relationship. But if accepted and you want anything to come out of it, you must declare it let everyone know.

Many parents are shocked when they realized their son and daughter love one another and have no choice but to accept their kids will be together for life. This also happens sometimes to adult sons and single mothers or adult daughters and single dads.

4. Marriage ceremonies involve the entire bride's family. Her parents and siblings are there to support her as she is deflowered. They all take different roles. Her sisters may fluff her new husband's cock, her mother may gently rub her breasts or her pussy to get her wet, her father helps to hold her legs apart and assure her that she will be OK. Her brother may be asked to place the husband's cock directly into her pussy. After the deflowering and a passionate fucking in front of her family, her sisters and mother often clean up her new husband's cock, occassionally taking this one chance to enjoy it themselves fully. Her father and brother(s) are responsible for wiping her pussy clean and getting her comfortable. The deflowering ceremony ensure that the husband is able to sexually satisfy his new bride and the witnesses declare that they saw it and participated in it.

Back