"Uck-fay Uddy-bays": A Chapter from THSHC (closed)

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Posts
1,359
"Uck-fay Uddy-bays"

This is a chapter from the parent story
"The High School Hookers Club".
If you are just joining us,
I invite you to start at the beginning.
You'll like it.

By the way,
this first post is a copy of the pertinent part
of this post in the parent thread.​

Friday Night
Windsor Hotel Lounge:


Charli was sitting in a small booth along the wall of the downtown hotel's lounge when she looked up to see Tyler entering. Her stomach turned over at the sight of the man, whose image on Pamela's phone hadn't done him justice. She tried not to ogle his form as he found her and headed her way ... but that was simply impossible. The man was simply delicious, and while they were here to meet for drinks and familiarity, Charli had decided by the time he got to the table that if his personality was half as nice as his bod', she was getting naked, sweaty, and loud with Tyler before the sun came up.
 
As Tyler parked his car at the valet, he was beginning to doubt whether he should go through with this. After all, his student set him up to this, and while he trusted her, he wasn't sure about his. He knew already that Charlotte wasn't exactly his type, as he preferred his women to be younger, but he was assured that she wouldn't care, as she just needed a side piece, a fuck buddy.

As he walked into the lounge and laid eyes on Charlotte, his cock beginning to awaken. She may have been older than he would have liked, but she was still a smoking hot woman. He approached the table, and said, "Charlotte Vance? I'm Tyler Boggs."
 
Offering her hand, she told Tyler with a smile, "Please. Call me Charli."

She gestured him to the seat across from her, and the instant the former professional football player turned to take it, Charli's gaze was on his bum. She had been with enough former athletes to know that once their careers were over, some let their bodies go. But even fully dressed, it was obvious that Tyler wasn't one of those men. As he sat, Charli's gaze went back to the man's face.

"So ... blind date," she said, chuckling and waiting for Tyler's response. Still wearing her toothy grin, she confessed, "I don't do blind dates ... but ... Pamela said you were worth meeting..."

It was only now that Charli let the man see her look down at his sculpted torso, before she looked back up into his eyes as she finished, "...and so far ... she's right."
 
Tyler could tell Charli was enamoured with him. He chuckled a little at the thought of a blind date and said, "Yeah... blind date..." He watched Charli's eyes wander around his body, and decided to take the moment to oogle hers. She had nice curves in all the right places, and was getting turned on what he was hoping to unwrap later.

"Well, they say you can't judge a book by its cover. And while I've met a number of beautiful women like yourself, some of them have ugly personalities that ruined their outer beauty. It may be cliche to say this, but I hope you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside."
 
"I am," Charli said with a matter of fact tone, before hesitating, then laughing. The waitress arrived, and Charli gave her order waited for Tyler to give his before she asked, "So ... how do you know Pamela? I mean, she told me you're a teacher ... a coach at Harrison, but..."

Charli had come to know Pamela shortly after Harvey took the girl in at age 14 years old. And yet after all that time, the older woman still had no idea that the younger one was a prostitute. Charlie had always assumed that Harvey had been giving the girl an allowance all these years, much as a benevolent father would for his student-daughter if she performed well at school, which Pamela always had. She'd also suspected that at some time Harvey and Pamela had become sexually involved, but that wasn't something Charli had any interest in asking.

So, just as she had with Harvey, Charli suspected that perhaps Tyler and Pamela were or had been closer than was appropriate for a teacher and his teenage student. She hoped not, but ... what if the two were or had been fucking one another? Should that make Charli hesitant about parting her own thighs to the gorgeous hunk? It was a question she wouldn't be able to answer until after she'd gotten to know Tyler better.

She had ended her last sentence with but, planning on asking if Pamela and Tyler were a thing. But instead, she decided not to ask and instead placed the focus on the skill he coached, finishing, "But I didn't think Pamela was a sports kinda girl."
 
In the moment that Charli had paused to finish his sentence, he held his composure on the outside, but inside, was terrified of where the conversation may head. Just a week ago, Tyler was in this exact lounge protecting Tyler, and now that he was here with his date, he was flashing through the last Friday night in his head, trying to piece together something that would hopefully end the conversation with Palema and potentially lead to a ruinous date.

Once she finished the sentence, he did his best to not start this date off with a lie. "No, she definitely isn't. She had gotten into some trouble with a boy and I needed to separate them. She was pretty scared, so she asked me to drive her home since her foster parents were out of town. After talking with her on the car ride back, and found out that I was single myself, she must have thought we would be perfect for each other."
 
Charli listened to Tyler's answer with great interest, fearing some version of Well, Pamela and I used to be lovers and the sex was hot and continuous, but I'm an adult who needs to settle down with someone old like you. She'd actually been playing version of that line -- less comical and devastating, of course -- through her mind all day long, wanting to be ready for the bad news.

But Tyler's answer was not only exactly what she needed but -- fearing her date would lie with incompetence -- entirely plausible. Charli had been at Harvey and Brigitte's home for dinner one night a year or so back when Pamela returned from a date sporting a bruised cheek. She'd claimed at the time to getting into a cat fight with another girl at a club, but Charli had known there was more to it. Did Pamela have a weak spot -- and attraction -- for bad boys? Well, if so, at least Tyler had been near to save the day this time around.

Charli complimented her date on his chivalry, then engaged him in a lengthy conversation about what it was like being an NFL star -- she'd used the word star, despite having never heard of him until this week -- as well as giving all that up to teach teen agers. She was enjoying herself -- enjoying Tyler, anyway -- immensely when the overworked waitress appeared again to ask if they wanted refills on their drained drinks. Charli quickly said no, then looked to Tyler and said with an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean ... it's just ... I'd ... I'd like to take you some place ... show you something beautiful ... if you don't mind."



Charli had watched Tyler closely for his expressions and body language as, first, she asked the waitress to put the drinks on her suite's bill (giving the girl her key card to scan for the room number); then, second, led her blind date to the elevators that accessed the many floors of elegant hotel's rooms. She knew what was going through his mind: Jeez, she can't wait to have me inside her! The facts were all there: she'd complimented his appearance, she'd asked info about and seemed to approve his history with the female who had set them up, she'd inquired about his life to get a judge of who and what he was, and now -- with a nearby room ready for their love connection -- she was taking him to the elevators.

But when they actually got to the row of elevators that led to the room floors, Charli instead turned Tyler toward the car next to which was a sign indicating it was an express elevator to the hotel's upper most floor only. "Have you ever been to The Pinnacle?"

Seemingly a throwback to the days of America's first elevators, this one had an attendant in it. He politely asked for a room key as evidence of the couple's right to ascend to the exclusive dance club, then after Charli produced hers, tapped a key. The elevator doors closed and within just seconds the little box went pitch black, with even the keys on the controls fading away with the exception of one barely illuminated red button that, if needed, could bring all the lights back up again.

The elevator climbed, and when the doors opened -- with their eyes now more adjusted to the dark -- Charli and Tyler found themselves staring out at the unbelievable cityscape and, illuminated by a full moon, the snow covered mountain peak to the east.

Charli clutched at Tyler's arm, obviously delighted, and led him out into the hallway toward the thick glass through which the beautiful view was presented. She drew a deep breath, sighed, and told him, "It's the most beautiful view in the city."

Of course, in her mind Charli was wondering if maybe Tyler himself might not be the most beautiful view of which she partook before nights end. But, she wasn't there yet. She needed to see how he moved. She looked to him and asked, "Do you dance?"
 
As they sat there, Tyler was relieved at Charli's acceptance of his answer, although it did concern him. He thought Pamela had said she wasn't looking for commitment. The conversation was good, although he kept trying to divert the discussion back to Charli and her fashion business.

When Charli suddenly wanted to leave, his cock lept in his pants, thinking it was already time for action. As they walked to the elevator, Tyler was getting more and more worked up, his body getting turned on and ready to hammer Charli's pussy. But when she mentioned to him about The Pinnacle, he had to abort and regain his composure. He heard of the fancy dance club and said so himself. "I've heard of it, but being a Nebraska boy, I'm not much for the fancy life."

Entering the lounge, he was in awe of the view outside, following Charli outside. When she mentioned the view, he took her and gently spun her so that they were face to face, and said, "I like this one better."

At the mention of dancing, Tyler stayed silent, took Charli in his hands and slowly started to get into the groove for the jazz song that was playing. Being a farm boy, he was not much for dancing, but his ex loved it and forced him to take dance lessons for their wedding. He remembered enough to fake his way through rest of the song, hoping that as they continued to dance, Charli would be able to add to the dance.
 
As Tyler spun her to face him, Charli laughed playfully. He looked at her and said...
"I like this one better."

She laughed again, blushing, though in the very low light Tyler might not have been able to see the change in her skin color. She laughed again as he began swaying with her in his arms, saying, "Thank you. You're a pretty nice view, too."

Oh, Charli was in trouble! She'd only come here tonight because Pamela had told her Tyler was looking for arm candy, same as she herself needed. But -- so far, anyway -- this man was everything she would want in a man ... if she wanted a man. As their bodies touched just enough to make her draw a deep breath, Charli thought to herself Cool it down, girl. You're just 'sposed to been seen with him in public occasionally ... get the prying eyes to think you 'taken' ... maybe, if you're lucky, get a little once in a while.

"C'mon!" she said, forcing herself to pull her body back from him, let's go inside."

She took Tyler's hand and led him down the passageway that ran between the floor-to-ceiling glass looking out onto the cityscape and the outer wall of the club.

They turned a corner, then another, and a third, passing through a short maze of sound absorbing walls into the club where suddenly the volume of the jazz music filled the room. Almost immediately, Charli's body began to move to the beat. She stopped at the Coat Check window to drop her purse and wrap before grabbing Tyler's hand and pulling him into the club.

They danced through the remainder of the song before finding seats at the bar to order their first round. As the evening progressed, Charli found herself progressively entranced with -- and hot for -- the impressive man Pamela had set her up with. They danced to a couple of more songs, each time getting a little more comfortable with the other's body.

"I have a room," Charli said in the middle of a slower song, her lips up close to Tyler's ear. She pulled her face back to look into his eyes. "I'd like to be with you."
 
Whether it was just being in the heat of the moment, or a genuine attraction, but as they danced in the club, Tyler was getting turned on, his cock was hardening. This woman in his arms progressively getting closer with him was getting him in the mood to conquer her like the younger girls he usually partook of.

As they danced to a slow jazz number, his hands had progressively gone lower to where they were resting on her ass. Tyler was fully aware of his erection and that it was pressing into Charli's pelvis. When she mentioned a room and subtlety mentioning her desires, he decided to be more overt, leaning into her ear and whispering, "I'd like to be in you." while grinding his cock into her. "Lead me to your room."

At that moment, Tyler calmly took Charli by the hand and led her back to the coat check to get her things and then calmly walked to the elevator. Tyler was trying not to make a scene, but internally, he was anxious to take Charli. If the elevator didn't have an attendant, he'd probably make his move in the elevator. However, he kept his cool on the elevator ride, keeping a hand on her ass, squeezing it while out of the elevator operator's view. And as Charli led him to her room on the floor, he was trying to maintain his cool.

But as soon as the door opened, and he was led into the privacy of her suite, it was like a light switch went off, and it was time to for Tyler to conquer Charli. As she closed the door, he slammed it shut, pinning her to the door, and kissing her on the lips. His passion was burning so hot as he locked the door, making out with Charli in the process, and starting searching her body for the zipper to her dress, trying to get her out of her clothes.
 
Charli was thrilled with Tyler's response to asking him to go to her room...
"I'd like to be in you ... Lead me to your room."
...and she was simply bubbling inside at the thought of having him sunk deep inside her aching pussy. Just as Tyler had, Charli had wished they were alone in the elevator, simply because she'd never gotten busy in a lift box before.

But once inside her room, the action began immediately and began hot. Tyler turned Charli back to the door, pinned her against it, and began kissing her with a passion so hot that she was already panting and digging her claws into him. She reached quickly low on him, loosing his belt buckle, then his snap, then his zipper ... then grasping at her dress and pulling it up above her waist declared, practically demanded, "I'm tear away panties. Feel free to be an animal."

As if to ensure he understood she meant right now, right here, Charli lifted one leg and wrapped it over his hip and around behind his buttocks, holding him tightly. With her dress now raised, if Tyler looked he would find a simple but sexy garter belt securing lace topped stockings and panties that -- as she'd told him -- would easily rip open at the crotch with just a little tug.

Something Tyler would come to learn about Charli -- and hopefully love to take advantage of -- was that when she was ready to fuck ... she was ready to fuck!
 
Seeing Charli push her dress up, Tyler wasted no time and pulled it all the way up and off of her, throwing it across the room. At her invitation to treat her like an animal, he figured the dress was the one thing she'd rather not get ruined in the heat of the moment.

Tyler then took Charli's other leg and picked it and her up, carrying her to the bed as they continued to make out. They walked into the bedroom portion of the suite, and Tyler threw her onto the bed. He quickly stepped out of his pants and jumped into bed, his bulging cock ready for pussy. He climbed into the bed with her and flipped her onto her stomach and raised her ass up.

In response to Charli's earlier suggestion, Tyler ripped the crotch of her panties, feeling how soaking wet they were and plunged his bulging cock into her warm, wet pussy. As he pounded away at his conquest for the night, he continued to unwrap it. He knocked her heels off of her feet, pushing both of them to the floor. He unsnapped her bra and flung it across the room, landing on the big screen TV in the room.

Pulling out and flipping Charli onto her back, Tyler took a moment to unsnap the garter belt from the stockings, and pull it clean off of her. He then tugged at each stocking, pulling them clean off of her legs. Since her panties were already ripped, he grabbed them and finished ripping them to shreds.

With Tyler's conquest now laying on the bed, completely naked, he plunged his cock back into her wet cunt, and began to pound away relentlessy, not caring how long this session lasted, but letting the sex match the intensity of the passion both were feeling.
 
At Charli's urgings, Tyler had quickly become an animal ... and just as quickly, Charli had become his willing prey. She let him muscle her around the bed, feeling her clothes being stripped from her, then her pussy attacked. The 34 year old wasn't an untouched little teenager, but her hole was still tight, wet, and warm enough to give the powerful man pleasure, as his grunts and groans told Charli.

Another thing Charli wasn't was hard to please. After putting her to her back and pulling her with slamming groins, it took Tyler less than a minute to drive Charli to her first orgasm. She dug her nails into the flesh of his ass, urging him to drive hard, harder, harder as the ecstasy exploded within her, causing her to scream out loud enough for their hotel neighbors in all directions to certainly hear. She demanded he continue as the first climax waned, causing a second, then a third to fill her with a euphoria she hadn't enjoyed in quite a long time.

Then, suddenly, she was laughing hysterically. Charli wrapped her arms around the torso of her lover -- whose expression and body language told Charli had also cum -- and pulled him down hard against her full chest as she explained between laughs and gasps for air, "Sorry! Oh God, Tyler ... I'm not ... I'm not laughing at ... you! I just ... I just get this way ... when I cum ... when I feel ... so good!"

She kissed at him passionately, then just as suddenly as she'd laughed, she pushed him away with hands and legs, demanding playfully, "Get off me, you animal."

She stood from the bed -- a bit unsteadily -- and searched until she found Tyler's tie. She tossed it at his chest, then returned to the bed, lifting her hands above her head toward the head board as she said, "Tie me up."
 
Tyler pounded away at Charli as hard and as fast as he could. He could feel the encouragement from her as her hands were motioning to help him drill harder into her. Her moans and screams drove him to fuck her harder. Needing to free himself, Tyler removed his tie, shirt, and undershirt, leaving him just as naked as his conquest, and able to get into a better fucking groove.

For a passing moment, Tyler marveled at the fact that he was enjoying the fucking of a woman closer to his age as opposed to the little minxes he usually fucked. He prefer tighter, less used pussies, but there was something to be said that Charli's sexual experience was giving him a very pleasurable experience.

As Charli's first orgasm washed over her, Tyler was able to withstand the silky vice grip of her pussy on her cock, but after another orgasm, and the screams of joy, and the overall sexual energy, Charli's third orgasm sent Tyler over the edge, his cock shooting his potent sperm into Charli's waiting hole. Exhausted, he laid on top of Charli and caught his breath, somehow knowing this was not the end of their erotic excursion.

He didn't say anything in response to Charli's laughter, her three orgasms squeezing his cock told him she enjoyed the experience. But when she dared to ask to be tied, his dominant streak became offended. You don't ask to be dominated, Tyler thought to himself, that's faking submission by telling your Dom how to dominate over you.

He approached Charli on the bed, reached out to her leg and pulled her roughly to the edge of the bed, he then flipped her around so her head dangled over the edge of the bed and shoved his semi-erect cock into her mouth. He spoke forcefully to her, "You want to be dominated, slut? You don't tell me how to dominate you. I give the order, you naughty slut." As his cock started coming back to life, he began to face fuck her hard, getting his point across that he was in charge.

Once he was back to full mast, he pulled out and quickly grabbed Charli's stockings and ripped panties. He shoved the remnants of her panties into her mouth and used one of her stockings to hold it in place by tying it around her head. He then flipped her over onto her back and used the other stocking to tie her hands together behind her back. Finally, the tie that she had intended to be used on her hands was instead placed over her eyes and blindfolded.

His conquest now bound for his taking, Tyler put Charli on her knees and raised her ass up. He then slammed his cock into her used hole, his cum providing lubrication into the second excursion into her fuck hole. He slapped her ass, before saying, "How do you like it now, slut?"
 
Charli was surprised at Tyler's sudden domination of her. She always enjoyed being manhandled, but few men knew where the line was between domination and brutality so Charli rarely went that direction with men with whom she wasn't very familiar. She'd taken a chance on Tyler just with the neck tie, so this was a treat.

"You want to be dominated, slut? You don't tell me how to dominate you. I give the order, you naughty slut."

She gagged a couple of times as Tyler forced his cock through her lips and into her throat. But as it hardened, she suppressed her reflex and took his shaft so deeply that his curly muff of hair was tickling her nose with each thrust. As his cock started coming back to life, he began to face fuck her hard, getting his point across that he was in charge.

Soon, she was gagged, blindfolded, and bound, and grunting into her panties at each ram of Tyler's cock.

"How do you like it now, slut?"

Charli growled MORE! into her lacy underwear, shoving her ass back against Tyler's groin. She tried to move the panties about in her mouth to allow her words to be more coherent, but wasn't sure if he would understand her when she growled THAT ALL YA GOT?
 
Tyler couldn't comprehend Charli's muffled words through the gag, but he did understand the push back she was doing with his ass, trying to time her thrusts with his and drive his cock deeper. Not wanting to give her the ability to speak, he tightened the stocking around her mouth, forcing her mouth open like a ball gag, so that whatever she was mumbling would remain incoherent.

He continued to fuck Charli violently, using her as his fuck toy. This was another thing he was appreciating about fucking a mature woman, she knew what she liked and wasn't frightened by Tyler being rough with her. He continued to smack her ass a couple times in between pile drives of his cock. He could feel Charli's pussy squeezing him, like she was cumming again. He said to her, knowing he wouldn't understand your response. "You like being dominated, don't you, slut? Your pussy is cumming all over my cock."

He grabbed her hair and pulled on it, forcing Charli to arch her back. "You're a very classy woman, but deep down, you're a nasty slut. I could tell, you were practically ready to bend over the table at the bar and let me take you there. I'm gonna take good care of you, my dirty fuck buddy."
 
"You like being dominated, don't you, slut?

Actually, she didn't. Or often hadn't. Few men who had tied Charli up had made her happy she'd let them do it once it was done. But Tyler had taken control in a way that had caused her to explode in orgasm...

"Your pussy is cumming all over my cock."

...then again shortly after he took a handful of her hair and pulled on it, arching her and causing his cock to begin touching her in the most sensitive part of her pussy. Sated, she slumped forward when he released his hold on her, her cheek pressed against the bed as Tyler continued to pummel her, taking everything from her he could get.
 
Riding through the two orgasms, Tyler was able to withstand Charli's pussy milking him to cum as she shook in orgasm. Tyler continued to pound and pound away, seeing that she had relaxed and seemed to have become satiated. She was no longer pushing trying to get her own orgasms, she had become satiated and was laying there, willing to be used to make Tyler cum.

Tyler decided to fuck as hard and as fast as he could, which only last a moment before his balls twitched again. He shoved his cock, nuzzling right at her cervix, and shot his load again, moaning loudly as his sperm splashed into Charli's pussy walls. Satiated himself, he collapsed on top of Charli, keeping his cock nuzzled inside her as it dribbled his last spurts of cum. He quickly released Charli from her makeshift bonds, and still inside her, turned on his side and scooted the two properly into bed, him spooning her.
 
Free from her bindings, Charli -- already descending from her last orgasm -- snuggled back into Tyler's body, feeling him breathing deeply from the combination of exertion and ecstasy. It felt so good to have a strong man hold her like this, and she knew that -- presuming he didn't find someone who locked him down -- they'd be fucking each other's brain out in the near future.

But...

Tonight wasn't over quite yet. She rolled over to kiss him softly on the mouth before excusing herself to pee. When she came back, she rolled him onto his back asking, "Do I need to tie you up, too ... or ... are you going to lay there like a good little boy and let me do what I wish to you?"

Charli was no 18 year old girl from Tyler's Harrison High, so when she went to work on his cock, she did so with two decades of experience. She caressed, she licked, she sucked, she clutched, she stroked ... and then there was what she did to his balls, too. And she took her time, teasing but never tickling, until she knew that a good, consistent round of standard issue, in and out, suckey suckey was what was needed to get the man off.

She looked up to Tyler when she knew the pump was primed and asked simply, "Ready to get serious ... Teach?"
 
Tyler laid there with Charli until she rolled off him. When she said what she said, he replied, "I'm a man, not a little boy. You don't tie me up. You want me to sit here while you pleasure me, you ask, and I will acquiesce."

He laid there and enjoyed the pleasure from Charli's skilled cock worship. Having already cummed twice, he wasn't in a rush to blow. He sat there and let Charli do her thing. There were a couple of times where he would start to act like he was close, and she would lay off, edging him and leaving him hanging.

Eventually Charli just went to town and went all suckey sucked on him. He started getting antsy and getting ready to blow. "Oh baby, oh baby, keep that up, keep that up, you're gonna make me blow!"
 
Charli could have kept Tyler's cock in her mouth as it erupted, swallowing his discharge down like so many girl friends did to show their love for their boy friends. But Charli wasn't Tyler's girl friend ... and she loved to watch the results of her skilled fellatio. A moment after he warned her of his impending orgasm, Charli felt his package tightening. She lifted her head away from his groin, grasped his shaft tightly the nimble fingers of one hand, and gently fondled his nut sack with the digits of the other.

She chuckled with happy surprise as his cock leaped in her hand, sending a long, thick stream of jizm in a high arc above his torso. The sticky gunk landed on his chest near his collar bone, followed quickly by another launching of his seed, then another and another and another until finally the continuing jerks of his shaft were simply spilling his semen out onto her still stroking fingers.

"My God!" Charli said, still pumping Tyler to extend his euphoria. She watched and listened to his reaction to the ecstasy until she thought she had his full attention, at which point she told him, "That was beautiful."

She sat up a bit taller, still straddling his thighs, and lifted her dirty hand to her mouth. Never looking away from Tyler's gaze, she licked his discharge from her fingers, swallowing it all down with obvious delight at the nastiness of it all. Then, leaning forward, starting at his cock, then belly, then further up, Charli licked up and swallowed every single drop of Tyler's cum until she was laying upon him, her belly pressing against his still somewhat excited cock as her breasts pushed against his muscular chest.

When there was nothing left of him to consume, Charli asked Tyler with a soft and obviously hopeful tone, "Will you stay here with me tonight?"
 
As Charli laid on top of him, he contemplated her request for him to stay the night. As his cock was still somewhat erect, he contemplated just shoving his cock back in her used hole again, going and going until both were too tired to continue.

But then a thought came to mind, "I don't think that's a good idea. Don't get me wrong, you're an amazing fuck and a wonderful personality, but my understanding was that this was under the pretense of fuck buddies. We give each other needed social appearance to give off the impression that we are not available, and help each other quench or insatiable sexual desires, but that's it.

I don't think we should never spend the night in the same bed, especially if it is not practical to drive home that late, but if neither of us want this to become a relationship, there need to be some nights where we get together, fuck the shit out of you, and then leave, otherwise, this could quickly become a relationship, which I thought neither of us wanted.

If you want, I have a former college friend of mine who is throwing a party tomorrow night. He works security detail for some of LA's professional athletes, some of which will be there in the VIP section. He's been begging me to quit teaching and join his team. It would really be nice to have your company for the party. And I'm sure we can have our own after party at my place once we're done.

Interested?"
 
"I don't think that's a good idea..."

Charli's first instinct was a combination of disappointment and fury, her mind asking Who the fuck are you to use me like this ... then kick me out of bed?!?

But as he continued with an absolute truth, she reminded herself that she hadn't even planned on fucking Tyler tonight. Charli wasn't the fuck on the first date kind of girl to begin with; and knowing that the long term goal -- as Tyler was now reminding her -- was to have some arm candy for public events and, if all clicked, a fuck buddy as well, the logical part of her brain reminded the passionate part that the whole reason for being with Tyler was that she didn't have room in her life for a partner right now.

As Tyler was presenting his invitation, Charli stood from the bed and looked down into his eyes ... then down his amazing body. You could still see the professional football player in him: the powerful legs and arms, the solid well shaped torso. He wasn't some 20 year old Calvin Klein jockey underwear model with their totally fat-free 135 pound frame, but he also wasn't some 60 year old CEO with a body sculpted by too much wine, fatty food, and cigars either.

"Be seen in public..." she began, a devilish smirk on her lips. She looked to his eyes, then to his cock, which still had some residual blood keeping it in a give me some attention state. "With someone who looks like you?"

She laughed, then turned for the bathroom, giving her still sexy thought also not 18 year old butt a bit of a shake as she finished, "Oh, I guess if you can bear to be seen with someone like me."

She stopped at the bathroom door, half turning to show Tyler her profile. Despite being 16 years older than Pamela -- the last woman Tyler had fucked -- Charli's body had remained much of its youthful firmness. She'd considered having her breasts reconstructed, to deal with a bit of gravity's spite; but exercise had left the rest of her smooth and tight and she simply refused to begin the never ending process of artificially maintaining faux-youth with a pair of fake tits.

She studied him for a moment, then -- still smiling -- said, "Tyler ... this has been ... wonderful. Thank you. I really needed to be with a real man ... and I mean that about being real."

She drew a breath as she chose her words, continuing, "I hope we do this again in the future. And I would be honored to be your date tomorrow. Tomorrow, right...?"

She looked away for a moment, then back as she said, "I need to shower." She looked down to her breasts, ran a finger tip over one of them, and displayed to him one final drop of his cum. She stuck her finger into her mouth, laughed, and said, "Need to get you off of me."

She half turned, hesitated, then looked back to say, "Send me the details of the party. You have my number. When I, um ... get out ... if you're not here still ... I won't be offended. Really. I'll ... I'll see you tomorrow."

She gave him one last ogle, growled hungrily behind closed lips, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She was conflicted, of course. She'd wanted to sleep next to Tyler this night, but ... the man was right. To do so might bring them closer together than either of them wanted. She didn't want a boy friend She'd told Pamela once -- softly, and in Pig Latin, as there had been people nearby -- that what she wanted was an Uck-fay Uddy-bay. And that was what the younger woman had given her. That was what Tyler was now. And that was what Tyler needed to remain.
 
Tyler watched Charli disappear into the bathroom. He then quickly got dressed and left the room. Arriving at the valet, he picked up his car and drove home. Once he got home, he sent her a text saying. "Here's my address. Be here at 7 PM. Party starts at 8. It's a casual party, so don't feel like you have to dress fancy. In fact, there will be a pool. If you wanna swim, come prepared. Don't forget about our after party. May want to bring an overnight bag."

The next day:
Tyler spent his Saturday going for a run and working out. He got late coming back from being out and about that he was late getting ready for the party. He had just finished grooming himself and getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang for Charli. He wrapped himself in a towel and went to the door, where Charli was waiting for him. "Hi, sorry I'm not quite ready. Traffic was a nightmare getting back. I just need to get dressed and then I'm ready to go."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top