Texas Roll Call v8 - A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days. Primarily juice.

Okay, if you're drinking juice with pulp you'll be getting soluble fiber and a fair amount of your vitamins and your carbohydrates. But you'll be missing amino acids and most of your minerals. Along with healthy lipids. Not to mention B12 which only comes from animal sources.
There aren't really many "toxins" in the body unless your diet is doritos or all high processed foods. Weight you lose is more a result of additional lipogenesis. The weight loss is generally temporary unless it's coupled with continuous exercise after and eating properly.
Eat healthy and exercise.

It's not for everyone. Some people like it, some people don't. :)

I changed my diet about 8 months ago, I drink nothing but water, no soda or tea. I feel great, lost about 50 lbs so far. Just need to kick coffe, just don't know how.

I changed my diet about 8 months ago, I drink nothing but water, no soda or tea. I feel great, lost about 50 lbs so far. Just need to kick coffe, just don't know how.

Caffeine dependancy is hard to kick. From a nutritional standpoint a cup of black coffee has 2 calories. Kicking soda is the big one, that and rarely drinking alcohol.

Caffeine dependancy is hard to kick. From a nutritional standpoint a cup of black coffee has 2 calories. Kicking soda is the big one, that and rarely drinking alcohol.

Yeah hardly ever drink alcohol. Soda was hard, but it is amazing how much better I feel.

I'm the first one in this morning?! Something is terribly wrong here ...

Kisses for all the sleeping beauties and gallant knights. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

And for the ogres too ... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning ladies.

It is Tuesday. That should be good for something, right? :)

I'm the first one in this morning?! Something is terribly wrong here ...

Kisses for all the sleeping beauties and gallant knights. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

And for the ogres too ... :kiss::kiss:

Gallant knights? Those must be for me. I take a few. :)
and then leave some for the Beauties. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Tuesday. Another step closer to a holiday weekend. :nana:

Mine is progressing well, almost time for last break from work before I get off for the night. Going to heat up some dinner and veg in front of the tv after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back