Surprise from the Chatroom

Michael grabbed a handful of her hair. "Don't lie to me mom. I know you called the school. I know that you don't want her to have me. You need me so bad that you were willing to go to any length to keep Ms. Jones from getting what you crave so badly. You said you were going to keep her from me and you called the principal. Admit it."

He looked at her... staring deep into her eyes... their bodies inches apart.... his cock hard. He wanted his mother, badly, but he was still pissed at her. She had told him to go out and be with other women. She had specifically mentioned Ms. Jones, and then she took steps to prevent him from having her. She would pay for that.

"Here is how you are going to make it up to me mother. You are going to get a hotel room for tomorrow night. You are going to meet me there. I am going to tell Ms. Jones where to meet me. If you do as you are told, maybe, just maybe, I will fuck you the way you want to be fucked, but, only after I give Ms. Jones some of this hard cock."

He reached his hand down and ran his fingers over his mother's silky pussy. Giving her the most wicked smile, he winked at her. "Is that acceptable mother?" He then pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard and deep. It was a possessive, wanton kiss that made his cock even harder as it pressed against her thigh.
 
Sara's evil grin creeped over her face as he said " will fuck you the way you want to be fucked". She acted nonplussed by his demands and his anger but then he pushed her against the door. She loved being physical. Some of her best sex had been in the middle of fights with Matthew.

"Oh God" she whimpered as she hit the door acting the submissive victim. His mouth was hard and fast on hers and she could barely stand it. Then his cock pressed into her she wondered if this was what Trevor really wanted. He did not like it being so easy. Maybe he wanted to know what it was like to force his way.

"Please Trevor, no." she said putting her small hand on his ripped chest. "You can't just treat me like this. Tell me no then force me into things" she said trying to press his dominant buttons. "I am your mother. You should respect me!" she said trying to sound firm as she ached to have him.

They looked into each others eyes angrily. Then Sara softened her tone. "Can I watch you with her?" she asked.
 
Trevor was shocked when the change in his mother's personalities showed again. He was wondering if she was bi-polar. In the mean time, his cock was still hard and pressing against his mother's flesh. He was so conflicted. Trevor had no idea what to do. He was finally convinced, however, that he needed to get away.

"Mom, I am not sure exactly what you want. In fact, I don't think you know what it is that you want." With that, Trevor dragged his mother to his bed and pushed her on to it... face down. He smacked her ass... hard and then knelt on the bed, straddling his mother's ass.... his hard cock nestled between her cheeks.

Trevor leaned down and whispered into his mother's ear, "Do you want me to fuck you mom? Is that what you want? Do you have the desire to have your son's big, hard cock sliding in and out of your needy pussy? Do you need me to satisfy those needs that have been welling up inside you? You were hiding naked in my closet because you NEED me to fuck you."

Trevor leaned back and then moved off of his mother's ass. "Get on your hands and knees and let me give you a little of what you need so bad." Trevor watched as his mom did what he told her to do. He caressed her ass as she knelt before him... his fingers teasing her pussy and her tight asshole. "Oh, mommy, your pussy is so wet."

Kneeling behind his mother, Trevor slid his cock into her tight, wet pussy. He filled her deep with the first thrust and left his cock buried deep inside her. "You like that, don't you mom? You like having my hard cock buried in your needy pussy. You are going to miss this." Slowly, he withdrew his cock from her until only the swollen head of his big shaft remained in her. He felt her squeeze his cock head like a vice with her pussy, and then he slammed his cock back into her... hard this time. "Tell me mom... do you want me to make love to you, or do you want me to fuck you?"
 
Sara was insane with lust bu this point.

"Do you want me to fuck you mom? Is that what you want? Do you have the desire to have your son's big, hard cock sliding in and out of your needy pussy?.." she heard him say, no he moaned it he wanted it as much as she did. He was fruit of a very horny tree and could not escape it.

"Yes" she said softly as his weight bore down on her. She wanted more. She wanted him to slam his body onto her so she could feel him against her body.

"Get on your hands and knees and let me give you a little of what you need so bad." Trevor instructed her and she obeyed. She spread her knees as she readied herself for him. "How could he resist this? His cock is rock hard, he knows he can do anything he dreams of and I am his mother who is insane for it" raced through her head. She thought she could feel her juices run down her inner thigh as time seemed to stand still with him behind her. She wanted to yell at him to do it. Command him to fuck her immediately. "DO IT!" she screamed in her head as her supple shoulders moved like a restless cat and she could feel his breath hot on her ass as he looked down.

Then he asked the question, "Tell me mom... do you want me to make love to you, or do you want me to fuck you?" Her immediate answer was "YES!" but she resisted slowly looking back over her shoulder she said "I want you to fuck me like it's the last time you will ever have the chance." She turned back with a smirk on her face as she knew the wheels in his head may ponder that for a moment. "Is she serious? What..." before his small head, which isn't that small takes over. She arched her back and pushed her ass towards him and said "Fuck me Trevor! Please Fuck Momma the way you dreamed when you pumped that cock with your beautiful fist watching me lay out in the back yard when you were young." She tried to hit every button that would make it impossible to turn away.

She looked back at the silence and asked "well?"
 
Trevor did not say a word. He stared into his mother’s eyes and allowed an evil grin to cross his face. Then, without warning, he smacked her ass.... HARD. After a pause, he did it again, smacking her other cheek before reaching up and grabbing a handful of her hair.

Pulling her head back toward him, Trevor thrust his hips and slammed his big, hard cock deep inside his mother. Burying his cock in her, he turned her face to him and kissed her... hard and fast.

“You want to get fucked hard, do you Mom? You want your last time getting this young cock to be hard and wild?” He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her soaked cunt. “Perhaps we shouldn’t do this. You might want to remember the last time we fucked as our last time together instead of creating a new one. You think trying to push my buttons is going to work? I will take this cock and get all the fucking pussy I want and leave you here with your husband’s cock. You can call him my name when he fucks you. Is that what you want?”

As he waited for his mother’s response, Trevor buried his cock in her wet pussy.... filling her so good.
 
Sara was surprised by his slaps and anger but loved it. She acted surprised but secretly got off on it. His cock felt so good after this foreplay, She squeezed around it then hissed "fuck you Tee! This won't be the last time." as he drove himself into her. Her head fell forward as he released her hair and she concentrated on the wonders his cock were sending through her.

"You will never know desire like you feel right now" she hissed through clenched teeth as he pushed to near instant orgasm. Her ass still stinging as his hands, strong and rough gripped her hips and pulled her into his full force. "There will never be another woman who knows you so intimately and will still let you do whatever you want to her, with her, for her." she continued somehow as her body contorted with pleasure. She pushed her hands forward into the sheets to brace herself as he quickened his pace.

"There is nowhere you would rather cum than inside me" she groaned as he snatched her back and stiffened as his cock pulsed deep inside her. "Oh yes Trevor, give momma your seed so deep" she groaned deeply.
 
His mother taunted him as he filled her with cock. He did not deny that he loved fucking his mom's hot cunt, but he was not going to allow her to determine the way things were going to go with him. Trevor was not going to be pulled into the craziness of his family.

Pulling his cock out of her, Trevor smacked his mother's ass again before slamming it back deep in her hot pussy. "I will decide whether or not this is the last time you get this young, hard cock. You are going to go back to fucking your husband and imagining it is me, while he imagines that he is fucking my sister. That is how fucked up this family is mom."

He smacked her ass again as he pounded her pussy; his hips moving faster and faster and thrusting harder and harder. He moved closer and closer to orgasm and he knew that his mother wanted his seed. He gave her no indication that she wasn't going to get it; that is, until he pulled out at the last minute and shot thick ropes of cum over her back and ass.
 
Sara groaned with satisfaction as she felt her son laying against her back pumping his cum onto her. it was warm and wet and his breathing was intoxicating. He barked at her but she knew he would always be hers.

"Do you want to call me Kay?" she sighed as he recovered. "Would you cum in me if we were playing brother sister? I saw how you looked at her. How you gave her all those years of lusting after her and her friends laying by the pool" she continued. Trevor rolled off her s she laid down next to him. "I got so horny when you would disappear upstairs and jerk your little immature cock off looking at her, sweet Kaitlyn" her words soft and dirty.

She rolled so her back was to him, pressing against him with her cum dripping back and ass against his hip and arm.

"You wouldn't need the same possessive needs with her would you. You would probably let her dictate the rules just so you could get that sweet tight bitchy stuck up sexy as hell ass huh?" she said grinding her ass against him as she spoke.
 
Trevor laughed at his mother as she taunted him about playing brother/ sister. "What is it that you don't get about all of this? If I wanted my sister, I would have my sister; not my mother pretending to be my sister. You and your husband might play those silly games, but I am not into that. If I want Kaitlyn, I will fuck Kaitlyn.. not my mother."

He stared at her waiting for her reaction. However, before she could say anything, he flipped her over. "Get on your knees and suck my cock mother. Make this cock nice and hard again so that you get what you really want again. Make this big cock hard and ready to fill your sweet cunt again."

He knew that he was pushing his luck, but he was willing to give it a try. Mom wanted his cock, but she wanted it on her terms. In addition, she was playing mind games with him. Trevor was tired of the mind games. What his mother did next would determine a lot about their relationship going forward.
 
Sara's eyes glared at her son trying to play the alpha male. She glanced over his shoulder as suddenly Trevor felt something hard, metal and cold click around his wrist. He spun to see his father who quickly put his son down face first on the bed and clasped the other handcuff around his other wrist behind his back.

"You will obey your mother" he said in his best fatherly strong tone. Trevor then felt a rope or something around his ankle and then binding his ankles together. He was fucking hog tied, face down on his bed.

As he cursed and flailed unsuccessfully to free himself Matthew rolled him over and said "I will gag you if you don't shut the fuck up." This was s side of his dad he had never seen. Always the calm gentle happy guy, he was now dominant and in charge.

"Oh my hero" Sara beamed as she bounced up and pressed herself to her husband and kissed him passionately.

"You are so fucking sexy when you show your dominance" Sara sighed as she ran her hands over her husbands ass and cock in his jeans.

"No one treats one of my girls that way" he said looking from Sara to his son now fuming on the bed, naked and trapped. "What ya gonna do now tough guy? Force this beautiful woman who carried you, suckled you and even gave you the ultimate pleasure into a selfish humiliating life of submissiveness?" his words were cutting all the more so because they were true. Trevor was beginning to understand this family. Understanding something few eighteen year old males could ever know and few ever have the opportunity to be a part of.

Sara's hand was caressing Matthew's hard on bulging in his jeans as he eyes were on Trevor laying on the bed. "We can do anything now" Sara said calmly as she turned and kissed her husband again.
 
Trevor rolled onto his side with his hands cuffed behind him and his legs bound together. He looked at his father, and saw something he had never seen before, and hoped to never see again. His mother was a different person as well. He was starting to think that not only was his family fucked-up sexually, that they were all fucked-up in the head. There were serious issues going on in the heads of his mother and father; issues that would make some psychologist a lot of money if he/ she did research on them.

Trevor shut the two of them out. He started to run through his mind how he was going to escape the craziness of his family. He couldn't exactly run to his grandmother; she was the originator of all of this. He couldn't go stay with his sister; she was one of his father's "girls" plus, he still had to finish high school, so that he could be off to college.

His mind drifted to Ms. Jones. Now, that would be interesting... him moving in with his hot teacher that wanted to fuck him in the worst way. However, that wouldn't work, because he would be too close and his crazy family would make it difficult on the hot teacher.

He would have to do something. There was no way Trevor saw himself in this family any longer. His father had cuffed and hog tied him and his mother was proud of him for doing it. He definitely had to get out, but first, he would have to wait until he was set free from his restraints.
 
Sara bounds on top of Trevor rolling him to his back with his cock trapped under her.

"Look at him. How determined and independent he is. He is probably thinking if Penny Jones would let him shack up with her until he was able to go to North Carolina" Sara says looking into his angry eyes.

"I just don't get it. Why would you ever want to leave us?" Matthew says stepping next to the bed and looking down at his son. "These beautiful women, family, want nothing but to fuck and suck you to oblivion and yet you want more?" he says shaking his head. He leans over and grabs Sara by the hair and pulls her forward until her face is inches from Trevor's. "This woman gave you life and you toss her out like a one night stand since she won't leave me for you, boy?" he says releasing Sara and straightening himself.

"MY own mother, your Grandmother even gave you the pleasure few men have enjoyed and yet you are ready to throw us all away. For some unknown backwoods skank in North Carolina."

Sara has begun grinding on Trevor's cock which has no choice but to stiffen. His mother is soaking him with her swollen lips as she grinds then slides along it. She looks up at her husband biting her lip, afraid to ask. Her breathing gives away how hot she is, if the grinding didn't.

"You may" Matthew says as a smile breaks across Sara's face like the OK to have candy on a little girl's. She reaches under herself and rises as she pulls her son's cock to her and then settles down slowly onto it.

'Mmmmm I Love you inside me" she cooes as she rolls her head back on her shoulders. Her body sways gently as she cups her breasts in her hands. "Undress Matthew, this may be our only chance." Sara says without changing her sway or position.

Sara watches Matthew steps back from the bed and strip. As he does she looks at Trevor who looks upset.

"Don't worry honey. You don't have to worry about your father. I have just always dreamed of having you both inside me at once" she says beaming "isn't that wild?" she says falling forward letting her hands land above Trevor's shoulders. Her tits nearly slap his face.

"Plenty of lube baby, your son is bigger than you even" Sara sighs as she stares into her son'r eyes and gently grinds her hips.
 
There was nothing he could do about it. He didn't want it to happen. His cock had a mind of its own, and with his mother grinding her cunt on his big shaft, there was no way that it could be avoided. his cock grew to full length, and there was no doubt that his mother was going to take advantage of the opportunity. It didn't matter what she said, or how she postured in front of her husband, she wanted his cock more than anything.

He stiffened when his mother told her husband to relax and said it might be their only chance. Trevor relaxed when she said that she wanted to be double penetrated. She had talked to him about it before, but it had taken her husband sneaking up behind him to put them in a position for her to get it.

Whether it was his mother or not, Trevor did not like sharing the women he was with.. with other guys anyway. It wasn't his thing. However, in this situation he didn't have much say in the matter. In fact, he had no say what-so-ever. As much as he had enjoyed his mother's tight pussy, at this moment it wasn't that enjoyable. His focus was on his father who he didn't want to be this close to him while his mother was riding his big, thick cock.

He heard his mother talking about plenty of lube because Trevor was bigger than her husband. Trevor wondered what his mother wanted to do with his cock. He also wondered if her husband was insulted by mom telling him that Trevor was bigger than he was.
 
"Anything my queen" Trevor's father said from behind Sara. She was looking at Trevor slowly sliding forward and back his full hard length. Sara leaned down and tried to kiss Trevor but he turned away. She kissed his ear and said "Trevor give me what I want and you can do as you wish" her words were not so much a request as a statement. She lifted her hips and reached down with her chest pushing down on Trevor's. She slid his cock back gasping as his head pressed her clit then easily up and into her as she settled her hips down with a satisfying moan. "OH yeah" she sighed into his ear as he felt her melt around his rock hard shaft.

"I take it you have never shared a woman with another man." she said as he said nothing viisibly angered by the situation. "There is nothing gay about it" she began "it is about me. It is like the greatest sex pushing to the limit" her words were hot and wet on his ear as Matthew moved behind her. He straddled Trevor's legs until his cock was on Sara's ass. Sara began to fuck Trevor slow long motions up and down his full length. After a minute she stopped as far on tp Trevor as she could be. She whispered "don't move" then reached back. She felt Matthew moved back then pressure. His cock was so hard pressing against her tiny ass. She struggled to relax as Trevor's cock throbbed with youth. She exhaled and then they both felt Matty penetrate Sara. She fought the urge to cry out. The sensation of the pressure was nearly too much as she gripped the sheets tightly in her fists. Matt worked into her with short thrusts until Sara cried "OH God!"

"Are you OK?" Matthew asked with genuine concern. Sara did not answer but reached back and grabbed Matthew's hip and pulled and pushed him, showing him she wanted more. Matthew was as hot as she was and the sensation of the throbbing cock under his own inside Sara's incredible body was almost too much.

"Jesus you boys are a lot!" Sara laughed as she shook with pre orgasmic tremors. She laid on Trevor as his cock was wedged inside her and the only stimulation other than her convulsive squeezes was the pressure of his father's cock moving against him.

"Are you close babe?" Sara asked. Both men answered "yes."

"I don't want it to end. It is do good" she groaned wrapping herself around Trevor. "Be with me" she whispered in his ear. Be with us" her voice was raspy and he knew she was close to cumming.
 
Despite the fact that he was close to shooting a load of cum into his mother’s cunt, Trevor was not enjoying the experience. His view of his mother was changing and his hatred for his father was intensifying. He couldn’t wait until it was over.

His mother was out of control. At least she got what she wanted out of this. Oh, and her husband did as well, although, Trevor was pretty certain it wasn’t the first time he had mom’s ass. “Cum for me and get this over with. I am happy that you got what you wanted, but you got it artificially.”

His mother’s pussy started to spasm and Trevor knew she was cumming. It was only a couple more seconds and he was shooting ropes of cum into his mother’s needy cunt. “Take your son’s cum in your needy cunt mom. Take all of it while your husband fucks your ass.”

He emptied all of his seed into her and he turned his head again as she tried once more to kiss him. “Don’t kiss me. Kiss him. The two of you belong together. Now that you got what you wanted, untie me and get the fuck out of my room. I need to get away from you freaks.”
 
Matthew removed himself from Sara still hard and unsatisfied.

"I told you he wasn't ready" he said looking down at his wife slowly grinding the last moments of her son's hard on. She moved up and then crawled off him too. She took Matthew's cock in her hand and looked back at Trevor on the bed.

"I know" she said sadly "I wish you had cum too" she looked up at her husband, "but I can finish that."

Sara walked over and pulled the rope easily untying her handy work.

"As you wish" she sighed as her son quickly untied himself. "as you wish" she sighed again and walked out the door with her husband knowing she too would never know the intimacy of the two men she loved most in the world again.
 
Back
Top