Photographer's Assistant (Closed for silkysylvia)

Wednesday Lunch - Rachel's Hot Lunch

I quickly turned to look at you when you mentioned I couldn't last much longer about getting something to eat and saw you staring between my legs. I don't know how you knew but the right buttons were pushed when you turned your gaze back to my eyes and made me an offer.

I had a stunned look on my face when you grabbed my hand and brought it to rest on your growing bulge. The look was all an act as I slowly began to rub your cock up and down as I locked eyes with you. I had been thinking about you and me since the movie set and had thought I would have to wait until we got back to your studio but things turned quickly.

I could feel the heat from you through the thick material of your jeans which only made me more horny. I slowly adjusted myself on the seat, bringing my knees under me and turning to face you sideways. I looked out the windshield to take in my surroundings and saw that we were on a desolate road somewhere. I returned my attention to you and began to slip your belt open and tug at your zipper. You were still driving, although rather slowly as I heard the crunch of gravel under the tires as you slowed to a stop.

You lifted yourself up off your seat the moment you stopped the SUV, making it easier to slide your pants off. I didn't waste any time pulling your boxers down to free your hard-on. I slipped the fingers of my left hand around the shaft and stroked you as my right hand pushed your pants to your knees. Your cock was so hot and smooth as it slid through my fingers. I don't know what had come over me but I was acting like an oversexed teenager.

I gave you a wicked smile and then slipped my lips over the head as I held your cock straight. I bobbed on the swollen cockhead and lipped and lapped rapidly as I was so worked up. I popped off the head and made an "aaahhhhhhh" sound as I slipped the palm of my hand over the tip and back down the shaft. My mouth immediately followed my hand but this time I sunk my mouth further down, my lips sliding to the rim, my tongue snaking out and licking the underside before swirling around the tip. I bobbed and started to make groaning sounds as I sucked. I couldn't get enough of your cock at that moment. I loosened my lips and bobbed as my tongue continued to lap at it, making it all wet and shiny from my saliva.

I drew my mouth up, letting the tip cling to the inside of my lips right at the corner of my mouth and then sliding my slightly parted lips down the shaft. Up and down my mouth slid, coating you with my saliva.
 
Feeding Rachel an appetizer for lunch

I groan when you pull my zipper down, feeling your fingers wrap around my hardening shaft. I see the lust in your eyes when my cock is freed and you greedily take control of it. The photo shoot and movie production had both of us hot and desirous for action.

I also loved my SUV with the center counsel that folded up and out of the way. When you turn, kneeling on the seat, you have more than enough room to maneuver. The way you are attacking my cock, before I stop the vehicle, is a measure how horny you are. Pulling into a secluded spot, I'm pretty sure we would not be seen by anyone passing by since this road gave way to the superhighway not far from here. But then again with our lust at a fever pitch, I really didn't care.

I let out a series of groans as you pleasure my cock, watching how you expertly handle my cock with your hands and then bring your lips and mouth into action. You have me squirming on the seat but I want to give you more room to really attack my shaft. I push your head back a little and see the startled look in your eyes. "Don't worry Rachel. I just want to get a little more comfortable.

Swinging my right leg over your head, you immediately pin it against the seat while my left leg moves toward the dash. "There you go baby. Have at it." I barely get the words out of my mouth when I feel your lips and hands attacking my cock with a vengeance. It seems to me you are on a mission, licking up and down the entire length and then taking it deep into your mouth while staring up at me with those sexy eyes.

My hips begin to move with each plunge of your lips, sending my cock deep into your mouth only to see it reappear coated with your saliva. "Ahhhh fuck baby ..... if you keep that up I'm going to coat your mouth."

My fingers grip the back of the seat as you lean down to take me back into your mouth. I wish there was a way to turn you around so I can enjoy the taste of you hot pussy. I know you are just as hot and horny as me. My left hand grips the steering wheel while my right hand leaves the back of the seat to become tangled in your hair. I don't have to force your head down on my cock, you are having no problem devouring my cock. "That's it baby enjoy your hot lunch,"I say as my cock hits the back of your throat.

My words seem to incite you as you begin to stroke my cock faster. "Ohhhh fuck yea I'm almost there baby and then it's your turn," I pant, feeling the sensation welling up inside and then there is no holding back as my first load blasts deep inside your mouth.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Afternoon - Blowing The Boss At Lunch

I was so intent on making you cum I started to bob faster after you had re-positioned yourself. It actually made it easier for me to get more of your cock in my mouth. I had a good rhythm building as I sucked and slurped I could feel myself getting wet. My cunt was getting that itchy feeling to be stuffed as I sucked, twisting my lips around you as I drew up, hearing the vibrations in my head of the veiny ridges in your cock rubbing along my lips.

I only swallowed once when I was younger but only because it caught me by surprise. But today, I was going to try my best to swallow every bit of what you had to offer. I tightened my grip of your shaft as I pumped your cock with my mouth. Shortly after you started to thrust upward as I pushed down on you. It wasn't so much your words as I was concentrating so much on getting you to cum, but the fact you were saying dirty things to me that subconsciously I was hearing.

I was breathing hard through my nostrils as my cheeks puffed out as I sucked hard on your thrusting cock. Almost gagging each time the tip hit my throat but managing to control it. My eyes stared blankly into space as I swallowed your hot cock, my lips getting all bubbly with a mixture of your pre-cum and my saliva and then sliding down to mix into my fingers wrapped around your hot cock.

On what seemed like the thousandth time I sunk don on your cock, there was a brief hesitation on your part when you didn't thrust up which broke our rhythm but that should have been a warning sign because a split second later you grabbed the back of my held and held me down on your thick throbbing cock which began to fill my already stuffed mouth with globs and globs of hot, thick semen. My eyes welled up and my nostrils flared as I feared I might choke so I started to swallow as fast as I could. When the hot mess slid down my throat I felt a little at ease. In fact, I felt proud of myself to be able to swallow all of it.
 
Last edited:
Delivering a hot lunch to Rachel

My hips were rising and falling, the sound of your heavy breathing is mixing with my own baited breath. Each time my cock hits the back of your throat, I wonder if you are alright as I see your face crunch and hear the gagging sound. But you are a trooper, going right back, taking my cock deep into your mouth, sucking it hard.

I see my pre-cum mixed with your salvia dripping from your lips to your chin. You rub the mixture on my cock, your hands gripping my cock tighter, encouraging my cock to deliver its load. The way you are stroking and sucking my shaft only intensifies the sensations in the head of my cock.

I see you looking up at me, not missing a beat and then I close my eyes, my head rears back as the sensations begin to overtake my body. "ohhhhh fuck ..... ohhhhh god ..... here is comes baby."

There is nothing I can do to stop the sudden shuddering of my body as you greedily continue to bring about my climax. My hips spasm as my cock releases everything stored in my balls into your mouth. I hear your muffled moans as you try to swallow the load emptying deep into your mouth. When the last shudder leaves my body, I open my eyes to see you staring at me. When you pull your lips to the very tip of my cock, I see a copious amount of my cum mixed with your saliva.

My breathing is hard and raspy as I try to recover from the pleasurable ordeal. "Come here baby,"I whisper as you continue to stroke my cock. When you rise and lean forward, I wrap my arms around you and pull you to me, kissing you passionately, tasting my salty cream on your lips.

"That was great Rachel. But I'm hungry too,"I laugh. I push you back a little and get up and lean over you to push the electric button to lower your seat. I see a grin form on your face as I push you back onto the reclining seat. "I think one very hot deed deserves to be paid back in kind. Don't you?"I say kneeling in front of the seat and unbuckling your pants and pulling them down.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Oral Transition

My mouth, as well as your SUV, had a strong pungent scent of sex and it intensified my senses as we kissed. The kiss was brief as you pulled back and then gently nudged me back. I fall into the seat and feel myself begin to slowly drift backward as you position yourself between my legs as you say,

"I think one very hot deed deserves to be paid back in kind. Don't you?

I tried to think quickly but I was on sexual overload and could only come up with,

"Who am I to complain?"

I gazed hungrily into your eyes as you swiftly undid my pants and had them off in one fell swoop. I bit my lip as your hands slid up the inside of my legs up towards my soaking wet blue thong.
 
Last edited:
Tasting Rachel in the front seat of the SUV

"I didn't think you'd complain,"I laugh, seeing you bite your lip as my hands slowly massage the inside of your thighs. I admire the firmness of your thighs while my fingertips dance over your soft skin. When my fingers reach the soaked blue thong, I don't try to remove it, instead I rub my fingers up and down the wet material.

Tilting my head forward, my tongue makes contact with the wet material and I feel your body jerk slightly. I can't believe we have only known each other for a few days and here we are, pleasuring each other in the front seat of his SUV.

Pulling the wet thong to the side, I admire the puffy lips of your sex and smell your sexual aroma. Slipping a finger along the edge of your sex, I feel a shiver as I push one and then two fingers on your clit, rubbing the tiny jewel.

My lips follow, licking the nectar from your pussy, knowing that soon there will be more for me to taste. Flattening my tongue, I press it between the tulip lips, finding you jewel waiting for me. I moan and then blow hot air into your pussy as I begin to take my time pleasuring you.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Soooo Horny in Jack's SUV

I couldn't believe how horny I was for you. Or was it that I was just horny form that erotic photo session watching that slut take care of those two hunky guys. God I wanted you!

I watched as you crept up between my spread legs and teasingly rubbed your fingertips ever so lightly up and down my sheer blue thong. I really needed you quick but you had other ideas of driving me wild.... When I saw your head lean down I tilted my head back expecting some bare contact of your mouth against my wet sex. The strong taste of your semen still present in my mouth as I gazed up at your clothed ceiling of your SUV.

But I was denied the instant pleasure as you continued to tease my pussy by rubbing your nose up and down where your fingers had just been, feeling your hot breath on my thighs as you did. I raised my head back to look down at you, the sun bright and filling your vehicle that if anyone passed by they would surely get a good view, but I didn't care at that moment as your tongue slid along my puffy lips causing me to moan.

My eyes glazed over as your fingers now joined in with your tongue on my needy cunt. The way you pressed your fingers against my clit, making it toggle back and forth sent shivers through my entire body elicting a soft moan from me.

"Ohhh god, that feels so fucking goood!"
 
Taking Rachel over the edge in the SUV

As my tongue flicked lightly over your clit, I was still hot and horny after your spectacular blow job a few minutes ago. The scene of the two men ravaging Amber was still emblazed in my mind as my tongue teased your engorged clit. With the heavy smell of sex hanging in the air of the enclosed vehicle, I knew you were ready to explode.

When you moaned "Ohhh god, that feels so fucking goood!" I smiled up at you.

"I think it's time for you to relieve some sexual pressure,"I say with a slight chuckle.

Moving my arm around your left thigh, my fingers find the soft puffy lips of your sex and I spread them open. I see how wet you are. "Some one is ready to explode."

I waste little time, plunging two fingers deep into your pussy while my tongue attacks your clit. Quickly finger fucking you pussy, my mouth engulfs your clit, sucking it into my mouth. I feel your ass rising off the seat and I hold on tight to your body. I want you to explode on my lips and I grind my mouth over your clit, drawing it between my teeth, nibbling on it.

The way your body is reacting to my attack, I know it can't be long before you squirt your hot juices into my mouth. I am ready to accept your gift as my fingers plunge faster and harder inside you while I relentlessly suck on your clit.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Cumming at the Hand of Jack

I arched my back and raised my pussy to your face, urging you to elicit this building orgasm from me. I could feel my voice quivering and my thighs trembling as I tried to find the edge of the seat to grab onto and the back of your head.

You plunged two stiff fingers into me and suckled on my pulsating clit bringing me to an amazing climax, my moans and groans and cries filling the enclosed vehicle as I bucked on your fucking fingers.

Squirming and whimpering, "Oh my god....oh fuck...oh my god...oh fuck" as my orgasm seem to be never-ending. It was amazing how these incredible sensations were overtaking my body from someone I just met and who was my boss!

I ground my cunt against your face, trying to get your face inside me along with your fingers. "Ohhhh goddd" my entire body trembling as my orgasm started to subside, but my need was growing. I had never wanted anyone to fuck me as much as I wanted you to right then and there. There was no doubt now that having had sex with my boss 2 straight days meant either I was a slut or this was getting serious. Or maybe it was just casual sex to you?

I peered down into your eyes and you continued to softly lap at my sopping wet pussy, not believing I just let you do this to me in broad daylight in your SUV.
 
I held your thighs tightly in my arms, feeling your body thrashing and squirming on the seat, hearing your loud moans of ecstasy while you continued to grind your cunt against my face. As you began to slide back to reality, I saw your eyes studying me as I continued to lap at the sweet nectar seeping from your pussy. Each time I licked the sensitive jewel, I felt your body jerk in response. Most women would have pushed me away from their sensitive jewel as they recovered but you continued to look into my eyes, letting me lap the nectar between your thighs.

I was cramped kneeling half on and half off the front seat while you reclined in the passenger seat. But there is something to be said about the larger SUV’s that don’t have bucket seats and a non-movable console separating the driver and passenger. I often wondered if the retractable console would make it much easier to engage in this kind of activity and today I am finding out it is very possible to experience sexual pleasures in the front seat of my SUV. I think of the some past dates but looking into your sexy eyes, I am happy it is with you that I have had the pleasure of having sex in the SUV.

The sounds of traffic on the road interrupt my erotic thoughts and I know we have a lot of work ahead of us today, editing Vincent’s porn video along with reviewing and editing the photos you took. Reluctantly I swipe my tongue along your wet lips, savoring the last drops of your nectar, remembering our earlier conversation about you posing for me. Last night was a bit of a bust and I wasn’t sure I would be able to take erotic photos of you but you must have thought about it and changed your mind. Even though I wanted to continue our dalliance on the side of the road, I wanted to see you in the flesh more.

Pulling the damp blue thong back into place, concealing your sex, I pat it gently and then climb onto the seat, hovering over you, my cock again at half-mast with lust for you. I lean down, kissing your soft lips, tasting the mixture of our fluids together. When I pull back from the delicious taste of your lips, I give you a soft sensual smile. "There is nothing more I would like to do but continue this all day but we do have some work to get done by the end of the day. What do you say we get some food from the deli and then when we finish with Vincent’s video and photos, I would like to take some photos of you Rachel? That is if you are still willing to pose for me.”
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Leaving Me Wanting More

I watched as you replaced my soiled panties back over my wet slit, I wondered how you didn't want to fuck me right then. I know I wanted it! My head was filled with questions and thoughts but then my state of mind was brought back to lust as you tapped my covered pussy with your fingers, making my bite my lower lip just before you kissed me. I was just about to wrap my legs and arms around your body and pull you into me, figuring that would get your attention, but then you rambled about how much work was to be done and taking photos of me.

The state that I was in, it was clear my thought process was clouded and I had agreed with a soft response of "yes" and a nod of my head. It was only after a few minutes of putting my clothes back on and getting myself settled into the passenger seat again that I realized I agreed for you to take photos of me. I was still horny, so I accepted my somewhat of a mistake and took a deep breath. It was only pictures, right?

I stared blankly at the road as you drove to the studio, thinking of the oral sex we just gave each other, the photo and video shoot of Amber, Chris & Jake and our first escapade. My life has really changed since I applied for this job.

I glanced over at you and smiled, realizing what a good looking guy you were and was wondering if you felt the same way as me, or were you just using me. Perhaps you just use all your assistants and then go on to the next one. I'm sure you find beautiful and naive girls all the time with your good looks. But who was i too complain. Here I was in a decent job, getting paid well, my boss is so sexy, and having sex with him has been amazing. I then returned my stare to the road as you drove up to the studio and squeezed my thighs tight.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Regretting not continuing with Rachel in the SUV

After pulling up my trousers and getting behind the wheel, I watched the expression on your face and could tell something was on your mind. Pulling out onto the road and into traffic, I didn't think it was the sex. But then the thought crossed my mind that maybe I should not have quit so soon. Yes I was still horny, my cock still half hard and at that moment I instantly regretted not continuing our sexual tryst.

You fascinate me and I find myself constantly thinking about you. Wondering what you are thinking about, knowing you are so different than the other assistants I have had over the years. I never had an assistant like you, one so beautiful and eager to learn the business. I wonder if I'm falling for you and also wonder what you think about me.

As I drive back to the office, I feel a little tension between us. I know I should have kept going but in reality my mind was on getting back to the office, finishing Vincent's work and then continuing our sexual playfulness in a more comfortable setting. I had broken the sexual moment between us and was a little relieved when you looked at me and smiled.

I see you squeeze your thighs together as he drive up to the office. I reach over to take your hand in mine. "Rachel I want you to know I shouldn't have stopped making love to you. I told you there is nothing more I want to do but I we do have some deadlines in this business."

Squeezing your hand, I smile. "I'll order take-out from the deli and when we get done with Vincent's work what do you say you let me take a few photos of you and see where it takes us?" I'm hoping you are still willing to let me take a few risqué photos and am willing to bet it will put you in the mood for something more than just pictures.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Back to Work, Boo!

I was happy to hear that you agreed that it was stupid of you to stop when you did. I mean, couldn't you tell how badly I wanted you. Well, at least you were aware. I could understand that work is work and it pays the bills, but.....

And now you are taking for granted that I will spread my legs for you whenever you want? Briefly I thought what a jerk but looking into those eyes just makes me melt before you. And when you took my hand while you were driving, well that made me feel better about the whole thing and that you just don't think of me as your little whore.

"I guess we can try again to take some pictures, but not too risque, okay? You know I'm still kind of shy about this sort of thing"
, and flashed you my big puppy dog eyes.
 
Wednesday afternoon - Reviewing the photo shoot

I listen to you agree to set again for some pictures and when you mention the word risqué and being shy. I squeeze your hand and take my eyes off the road to see those beautiful puppy dog eyes staring at me.

In one sense I see your sweet innocence in that look. It is a look of not having a lot of sexual experience. But at the same time I see the mischievous adventurous look of a woman who got her way batting her sexy eyes at whoever and getting what she wanted. I think about how you got excited with the morning shoot and I think you secretly want more. If I had not been thinking about Vincent's deadline, we would still be on the side of the road, making love.

"Sure Rachel. I'll stop if you feel uncomfortable. I just think that you have such a terrific body and your face is very photogenic. I think you have to agree that the photos I showed you this morning are very good." I was pretty sure that once you and I reviewed the photos and video of this mornings shoot, we are both going to be in a state of heightened arousal. And in that state of arousal, there was no telling how far we would go.

I call the deli and order sandwiches. Arriving at the office, we unpack the equipment and head into the office. "Why don't you download your photos and I will do the same with the video." Just then the front door chimes ring and I know it is the deli delivery. "I'll be right back," I tell you getting up and walking to the front of the office.

When I return with the food I see you staring intently at the photos on the screen. "Food's here. Hmmm you took some interesting shots Rachel."
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Rachel's Hot Photos

I started to look through the shots that I took of this morning's x-rated session and I couldn't help but really study the detail of every shot I took. It amazed me that they made it look so authentic and some of the stills brought me back in time to that very moment. The sight and sounds of what was transpiring before me were coming back to life in my head. I still couldn't believe I was there taking these sort of pictures. I briefly wondered what I had gotten myself into, but found myself stimulated by the photos on the screen.

Amber made it look so easy. I was impressed by her to say the least. To be fucked by two studs like that in front of all the people directing, taking pictures, assisting with whatever and she made it look like she was enjoying it to the fullest. I stopped at one photo where she was laying on the ottoman spreadeagled with one big, fat cock in her pussy and the other plunged deep into her mouth. You could see her eyes glazed over and a trickle of saliva on the corner of her mouth. I stared so long I think I placed myself in her position that I could see that it was my face on the screen. I squeezed my thighs so hard I think I had a mini orgasm, if that's possible.

You startled me with your "food's here. Hmmm you took some interesting shots Rachel." statement that it made me jump a little.

"Oh? You think so?" was all I could muster as I felt my panties getting wet.
 
Wednesday afternoon - Getting aroused looking at Rachel's photos

I looked at the screen and smiled seeing the photo you were staring at so intently. It seemed you were fixated on the photo of Amber with a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. The photo didn't need any explanation and I was impressed by the way you handled yourself in a professional manner during the shoot.

As we both gazed at the photo, I wondered what you would look like in a similar situation, taking a big cock in your pussy and mouth. The erotic images filled my brain and I felt my cock thicken at the thought. I had a feeling you would be just as good or better than Amber in those scenes.

"Yes I do think so Rachel," I say leaning over your shoulder and hitting the right arrow to advance to the next photo showing Amber almost in the same position except her mouth was open waiting for the stud's cock to ram back down her throat.

I remembered the moans she let out during the scene and found myself getting more excited. "Yes very nice photos indeed," I whispered putting my hand on your shoulder, squeezing it slightly and then seeing your legs close tightly and then open a little.

When you look up at me, I smile and decide to take matters into my own hands and finish what we started in the SUV. "Lunch can wait. Let's go back to the studio." The bed was waiting for us as I added, "I think we have some unfinished pleasure that needs to be taken care of." Leaning down I kiss you with a renewed hunger, my tongue swiping across your lips while my free hand searches and finds your covered breasts, roaming over each mound before squeezing them.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Afternoon - Back to Sex, Yay!

I sat there aroused by the photos I had taken and when you approached and stood behind me, just your presence in such close proximity made my heart race a little faster. I stared at your face as you looked at my work, the smile on your face genuine as you admired my work. I had to admit that at first I was a bit nervous, but taking those types of photos were very stimulating. I wondered how much of that tpe of work you actually did and when the next one would be.

I was brought back from my daydreaming when you say "very nice indeed" and turn to see you looking at Amber and the two studs but this time in a slightly different frame. Amber's mouth open wide as her neck hung over the ottoman. That big cock dangling over her face, wet and glistening with her saliva as the other stud was plunged deep in her pussy. The look captured on the camera showed Amber's eyes barely open with a glint in her eyes that was so obvious to the camera.

I looked back up at you and thought back to our escapade in your SUV just an hour ago when I see you look down the front of my blouse and then lean in to kiss me, swiping your tongue along my lips sending a bolt of electricity through my body. Your hand then pressed against the underside curve of my breast and I purred into your open mouth hovering over my lips. Your hand fondled and clutched at my covered breasts as you continued to tease me with your tongue and lips, then feeling your fingers begin to undo the buttons of my blouse. My breathing becoming shallow and my nipples pressing up into the cups of my bra as they harden knowing that your touch is not long.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Sex while watching Rachel's photos

As our lips tease each other, my fingers work quickly and efficiently to undo the buttons on your blouse. I want to see your delicious body devoid of any clothing. When the last button is undone, I pull your blouse open and pull away from our kiss long enough to gaze at the blue lace bra hiding the soft mounds of flesh. I see that the bra matches your blue thong and I think about how wet your thong was in the SUV and wonder if it was still damp.

I stand and move behind you, pulling your blouse off and then pushing the bra straps off your shoulders. Reaching in front of you, I put the computer images into the slideshow mode and then rub your naked shoulders as the images begin to change. Rubbing your shoulders, my hands slide over each shoulder, working slowly downward until they find their way inside the blue bra. God I love the feel of your soft mounds against my hands as I slowly massage each hard nipple.

The images on the screen scroll slowly from one scene to another in random order as I tweak each nipple. There is a photo of Amber, her tongue pressed against her upper lip, looking at you while she gives one of the models a lap dance. The image slowly fades and is replaced by one of Amber kneeling between the men holding their cocks for the camera. I swear she is staring at you while she strokes their shafts but then again Amber knows how to work a camera shoot. I make a mental note to look at the video and see if Amber is teasing you.

I had mentioned about going back to the studio but I don't want to break the sensual tension that is building between us. My cock is hard and straining against my trousers, wanting to be free to pleasure you. I twist your nipples, hearing a soft moan come from your lips and then I move to stand in front of you.

I see your eyes dart from the screen to me and back to the screen. I glance at the computer, seeing Amber lying on the bed with one model kneeling between her legs licking her pussy while the other one is feeding her is stiff member. For an instant I don't see Amber but I see her face replaced by yours, contorted with lust for the two models.

Shaking my head slowly, I look down at you and smile. "It's getting a bit warm in here," I laugh as I start to undo the buttons on my shirt.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Letting The Boss Have His Way

I sit practically mesmerized as your fingers slowly undo each button of my blouse. I could feel your warm breath against my lips as your hands push my blouse open, breaking our kiss. I peer at you through slivered eyes, seeing you glancing down at my exposed chest. You stand and move around my chair and lean over my shoulders, pushing my blouse down my arms and leaving in laying at my lower back in the chair, your fingers slipping under the straps of my bra and sliding them off my rounded shoulders, leaving them dangle on my arms, the cups still clinging loosely to my 34b breasts.

Your hands then start a soft massage, your fingers extended over the front of my shoulder, and with every rub over the top, your hands extend just a little further causing your fingers to brush at the tops of my breasts. inch by inch they glide lower under the loose cup until they find my hardened little nubs. I lean back in the chair as my breathing becomes shallow as I stare at the screen.

The way your hands gently caress the curves of my breasts and your fingers sliding along each side of my nipple sends my head spinning with desire as I see Amber on the screen. In every shot it appears she is staring at me. Not just looking, but seeing into my soul as she is pleasured by the two studs. My hands grip and release the arms of my chair as my body is heating up from your touch and the photos.

As the slideshow continues, your hands press a little firmer as the screen pauses on a shot with Amber lying on her back, one model between her legs lapping at her sex while the other kneels directly behind her head and his cock dangling over her craning head, her eyes glazed over but staring not at the camera, but at me. The image causes me to shiver and gasp as the palm of your hands push completely into my bra and rub over my aching nipples.

I break away from the screen to gaze up into your liquid eyes and nod my head in agreement with your statement and offer a soft "uh huh" to confirm.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - The photo review heats up

Standing before you, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, I gaze see your lust-filled eyes darting from the screen to me. The photo slideshow is having its desired effect, spurring our burning desire for each other. I look down at your chest, heaving a little faster, the bra cups now lying harmlessly under the exposed flesh. Giving me a grand view of each nipple, ripe and standing at attention as if offering an invitation for my fingers and lips.

When I undo the last button I pull the material to the side and see you glance up and down my torso and then at the screen. Are you comparing me to the men on the screen? While I am no slouch, they have prepped their bodies to bring out every muscle. The comparison can wait for another more sedate time for I have only one thing on my mind and that is to give and receive pleasure.

I look to the screen to see Amber on all fours, sucking one of the men who lies in front of her while the other man kneels behind her, plunging his cock deep into her sex. The image changes and Amber is looking back at the man as she holds the other's glistening cock in her hand, her mouth open as if saying something to the man. I remember videoing the scene and moving in for a close up of her contorted sensual face. I can hear her words telling the man in a deep gasping breath. "Fuck me with the big fucking cock baby ..... Ohhhh that's it .... Come on baby .... harder ...... ohhhhh yeah." Her eyes look at the video camera and then at you snapping photos from the side.

My cock reacts, jerking inside my trousers as I turn my attention to you. I see your hands tweaking your own nipples as I undo my belt, quickly undoing the button and then slide the zipper down exposing my red boxer shorts with a large lump pressing to be free. I see your eyes again glance from me to the screen and then back again. Sliding my hands inside the waistband, I push both my trousers and shorts off my hips letting them slide carelessly to the floor. Your eyes convey your interest as you take in my nakedness.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - My Boss' Hot Bod

My eyes follow you as you step to be in front of me. Your last steps bring you between my legs as I watch you slowly unbutton your shirt. You were strategically planted between my feet which were just to the side allowing me full view of the PC screen and your slow striptease. Oh to have such a hot man strip for me!

Everything so far has been a whirlwind as things have escalated from being your assistant to not only being your assistant, but your lover as well. It wasn't like I was sitting there almost topless and aroused thinking about all the endless possibilities and consequences that could occur because all I could really think about was how fucking sexy you looked. I mean your chest was magnificent. The guys on the screen were built yes, but you were more natural looking. And hot! Did I mention that he was hot?

As I watched you undress before me, my right hand must have wandered on its own to my right tit. My fingers were lightly gliding all around my hardened little nub as tiny goosebumps were forming. I thought about reaching out to touch you but resisted the temptation to see what was going to happen next.

My fingertips lightly closed around my nipple and tugged on it gently as your hands slipped into your pants and began to push them down. MY eyes widened in anticipation as they were pushed lower and lower, exposing more and more of the base of your cock that was caught in a downward position. I bit my lower lip as I knew that any second now that big hard cock that I wanted inside me just an hour or so ago in the SUV was going to be presented to me just a few feet from my face.

My eyes glanced to and fro, seeing your eyes watching me and then waiting for your cock to spring free. It was then that both my hands were clutching and pulling at my tiny breasts, forgetting all about the personal photo shoot. My arousal was in full force as your cock sprung to life. I think I must've gasped loudly as you snickered with a huge grin on your face as I turned to look up at you. The only other sounds that were filling the room were those of Amber's prompts and the sexual sound of the threesome.

My eyes were fixated on your erect cock, studying every inch and every vein, the slight curvature as it stood before me. I had never been cock-crazy before, but somehow, you have brought out the naughtiness in me.

"Please?"
 
I see your eyes riveted to my undressing between your spread thighs, widening when my cock is released from its prison, springing upward as my trousers and boxers fall to the floor. When it bounces before your eyes I hear your gasp and then I grin down at you, seeing pleasure written all over your face. For a moment I think you are going to reach out and grab my aching muscle. It would be an easy task to grab my cock or for that matter, reach out, grab my ass cheeks and pull me to you. But your hands stay cemented to your tits, tweaking each erect nipple while you glance at the computer screen and then back at my cock.

What a sight we would make if someone were to walk into the office. You half-dressed and me, standing between your thighs, completely naked, my cock almost completely hard, and a slideshow of erotic photos on the computer screen. At this moment I am beyond worrying about someone coming into the office. The only thing on my mind is finishing what we started in the SUV.

Instinctively I reach down and wrap my hand around my cock, stroking it, enjoying watching you pleasure your tits. I stand still for a few moments, my photographer’s mind taking in your beauty and how you tease your erect nipples. I picture you in the frame of my camera, touching yourself while I snap photo after photo. I know I must somehow capture that innocent look of lust that you are displaying on your face. The thoughts of you teasing your body for my camera make my cock draw to its full length and I let out a soft moan.

Releasing my cock, I glance at the screen, seeing Amber and the two men locked in sensual position. She is sitting on one man’s cock facing his feet while the other man is kissing her while his finger is pressed against her slit. The look on Amber’s face is pure lust and I wonder for a moment how you would look in the same position. I hear a soft moan and then turn back to you.

Falling to my knees between your spread legs, I reach up to the waist band of your tight jeans. Undoing the button and pulling down the zipper quickly, I begin to tug and pull your jeans, seeing the damp blue thong appear. I waste little time, grabbing them and pulling them off along with your jeans. When they are lying in a heap on the floor, I look to see your nakedness before me and consider lapping at your core but I want to feel the heat of your sex surrounding my cock.

Standing I pull you out of the chair and sit, pulling you onto my lap. “The answer to your question is Yes,” I whisper holding my cock in an upright position ready for you to plunge down and fill your core with my hardened muscle.
 
Wednesday Afternoon - Sex in the Studio

I was still on sexual hypersensitivity ever since the SUV. How could you leave me in a frenzied state like that? He had to know how turned on I was. Geesh! Ever since I have taken this job I have been like a sex-crazed teenage girl. It helps to have such a good looking boss like Jack i must admit. The way he looks at me with those eyes. His body is magnificent. And here we are naked in his studio and my need is even stronger than in the SUV.

Seeing his big hard cock in front of me now, I just knew we were going to fuck. the slideshow on my PC was still looping showing the threesome in varying positions and poses. they were subconsciously playing in my mind but my own psyche was replacing Amber's face and body with my own, which only added fuel to my already smoldering fire inside.

AS soon as you whipped off my jeans and panties, my body was lifted and spun around as you quickly sat in my chair. Your naked ass was touching my seat. Amazing just two short weeks ago I was worried that my life was going nowhere, that I wasn't as popular as I wanted to be at this stage in my life, and that the guys I've dated were all jerks up to this point. Perhaps my boss would be one of those, but who cares when he had a body like his and knew how to push all my buttons so far.

My body was pulled onto yours, my legs straddling your thighs as my arms clung around the back of your neck. I gazed down into your eyes and could see you holding your big hard cock in your right hand. Not wanting this moment to slip away, I crawl on my knees on either side of your legs and lifted my body upward. God I wanted you inside me so badly!

I glided up and over your swollen cockhead, hovering over it for a few seconds and then began to lower myself onto it, feeling the tip start to split my lips open. I just knew it was going to feel oh so good, I bit my lower lip in anticipation.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Afternoon .. In the chair together

I see your look of absolute lust when you crawl up onto my lap and hover over the tip of my muscle. My hands support your ass cheeks while your hands reach behind my head, fingers interlaced getting ready for the moment when my cock will invade your pussy. I resist the urge to pull you into a heated kiss. Instead I want to see your expression of lust when you feel my hardness piercing your pussy lips. Yes we have had sex before but nothing like this. My denial of our lust in the SUV only serves to enhance and escalate our burning need for each other.

Our eyes are fixated on each other as you rub your pussy over the tip of my cock. The photo slideshow silently continues on the computer screen but it is of no interest to us now. Our only interest is each other and when you lower your hips, your velvety lips touching the tip of my muscles I emit a soft groan. I wonder if you are trying to torture me for not continuing in the SUV when the head of my cock slips inside but you don’t go any further. I see the playfulness in your sensual smile and then after a moment’s hesitation your hips move downward, capturing my shaft.

We both moan out our pleasure as your sex completely envelopes my cock, squeezing and gripping it with strong muscles. I watch your facial expressions carefully, your half-closed eyes, your facial expression, and the way your lips curl suggestively as you feel my hardness fill you. I look past you, seeing Amber facial expressions and realized what I had suspected when I first took photos of you, you have the makings of a star. The way you move, rotating hour hips in a circular motion, then back and forth while your muscles tease and squeeze my rigid muscle.

I see your ripe rigid nipples staring at me begging me to take them into my mouth. Flicking my tongue over one nipple I feel your hands pulling my head against you and I nip at the tip, hearing your soft moans. I can’t help but think of you lying on the bed in one of Vincent’s videos and me, coming out of retirement, to pleasure you. I switch to the other succulent nipple, drawing it into my mouth with thoughts of you starring in a video.
 
Back
Top