Surrogate Lifestyle (Closed for UKstud69)

She smiled at Sebastian her new daddy. Her need to have a daddy attending her needs was there for sure and she was sure that he had figured that out by now and hadn’t really talked about it and she was glad they hadn’t. She didn’t like talking about her own dad. Honestly, Emma didn’t know how good she had it. Kendra hadn’t said anything to Sebastian but everything Emma was doing to piss off her mom was a cry for attention from her dad.

It was probably because she didn’t want to give this up. But it was like how she got the NY tattoo a few weeks before her birthday in hopes her own dad would enjoy looking at her NY pride. She squealed as Sebastian patted her butt and led her through the woods bringing her mind back to the here and now. It really was beautiful out here.

“I’m glad we can do activities together too daddy.” His love for his daughter was just as deep rooted as hers. Maybe more since he was a father because at some point his fatherly love had turned into lust.

Once they found their destination Kendra stared at the lake in awe. It was magnificent, absolutely gorgeous. Being a city girl she didn’t get to see much of this and her dad had always been too busy to take her camping or anything in America.

“Do you think it’s private enough out here.....?”

Kendra nodded her head before she heard her zipper being undone and felt his hand slip inside her jeans and began to finger her through her underwear. She rubbed her jean clad ass against his crotch. “To do what, daddy? To....explore?” She leaned her head back as he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

“Yeah it’s really nice daddy.” She reaches behind her as she stopped grinding against him and grabbed his cock still facing the forest and stroked it through his pants.
 
Kendra gasped as his fingers slipped inside her pussy and toyed with her clit. She whimpered gripping his cock but was unable to unzip or pull anything free from his pants because that would’ve meant she’d have to pull away from his touch and she wasn’t ready to that just yet. She let out little whimpers and mewls of pleasure.

“Mmmmmmm yes, we’ll both be doing some exploration Princess.”

Her breathing sped up as his hand actually found the entrance to her pussy and began fingering her clit. “Fuck!” She hissed biting her lip he pullEd his hand back. Kendra whimpered because she wanted him BAD. Reluctantly she pulled her hand away from his cock trying to control her hormones as best as possible.

She followed him down the dirt path. They were both silent and she couldn’t wait to see what Sebastian had planned since it was so important it had to get in their way for their naughty playtime. While fucking in the mud sounded incredibly hot and kinky and well...dirty, Kendra bit her lip before pulling her clothes off revealing her lacy see through bra.

“I’m thinking skinny dipping...what do you think?” Her nipples threatened to break through the lace bra. “Or if we’re going swimming then I could keep it on and you could peel it off me daddy...”

Either way her point was that in the end she’d be getting naked.
 
As they horses around in the lake Kendra’s underwear becoming transparent eventually Sebastian caught her and pressed his lips against hers. They began to make out, she could feel his cock pressing against her stomach and moaned. She felt him unhooking her bra and it felt into the water hitting her skin causing her nipples to harden but of course that wasn’t the only reason. Usually she did care what happened to her underwear but right now she was so caught in this moment of lust that a bear could’ve ripped it to shreds and she wouldn’t have given a fuck.

“You’ve got more underwear back at the lodge...”

Her underwear or Emma’s? She supposed she could go with either one though since apparently they wore the same size. His finger found her entrance making her moan again as his cock hit her thigh. She reached down between them and began stroking him again only this time they were naked which made this all the more easier.

Eagerly though and it hadn’t taken long to get eager she guided his cock to her pussy and he helped push himself inside. “Fuuuuuuck!” She cried out. She wasn’t sure if she was supposed to be quiet but if she was it would’ve been really hard now with him inside of her. When he moaned her name she smiled because he remembered this time to moan her name which sounded petty.

Especially since she knew what started this was their mutual kink of the father daughter incest. Was it really fair to act out her own fantasies but he not being able to act out his.

“Emma...” She said between whimpers of pleasure,”can....call me....Emma....”
 
“Mmmmm Emma...”

If Kendra has time to grin she totally would’ve but as his thrusts got more vigorous she had to keep her legs wrapped around him as she bounced up and down against his body. “Fuck yes yes right there daddy, fuck meeeee...” she whimpered as his lips found hers again.

Their tongues battled for dominancebut there wasn’t any way Kendra would’ve won that fight. Her perfectly manicured nailed gripped his shoulders trying to hold on for dear life. They weren’t using a condom but it wasn’t like they’d been consistently using safe sex practices.

It was waaaay too good to even think like that.

She was getting closer as her pussy gripped his cock like a vice. It seemed like the minute she gave Sebastian the okay to call her Emma his inner sex demon came out. And she loved it!

Within moments they were both coming together. As he cried out for Emma she cried out for her own daddy.

“It was better than great...” she mumbled as Sebastian buried his face in her neck,”Careful you might turn me into your little nympho daddy...”
 
Kendra smiles as Sebastian led her back to the cabin. Jeez this had to be the best weekend ever and it had just started. However she just knew she would enjoy it. There would be no interruptions by wives or kids who just so happened to be in her class. It would just be her and Sebastian.

When they made it inside, Sebastian mass the suggestion that they go to bed because there would be plenty of time to have fun tomorrow. All those rounds sounded absolutely delicious. She nodded her head, “Do you want me to sleep in my room or....” her voice trailed off because they could go either route.

” I don’t mind which room we sleep in princess, your call?”

Kendra grinned at him and then pretended to look thoughtful though she already knew where she wanted to sleep or not sleep that night. “I call the right side of your bed.” She said with a giggle,”I’m going to get changed and I’ll be there.”

She went up to what was now her room and scanned Emma’s pjs. They were all low key sexy like mock jerseys or short shorts with a tank top. To have the best effect, she slipped into one of Emma’s jerseys and her own lacy black panties then knocked on Sebastian’s door when he let her in she smiled and slipped into his bed.
 
~Emma~

With her dad out of town and her new bestie doing god knows what, Emma was beyond bored and there was no way she was staying home alone with her mom who was just absolutely no fun. She hadn’t been close to her mom since age 13. You’d think that when she developed boobs she’d get closer to her mom and they’d have fun picking out clothes and bras and all that jazz.

Nope, not her mom. If anything her mom seemed to get more and more disappointed with each year that she grew until now she was 18 and if she didn’t dress like a nun her mom went psycho. So yeah hanging out with her mom was a no go.

One of the guys she’d been crushing on Brad had agreed to go up to their families cabin. It wasn’t like anyone would be there. So now, currently they were driving up there. Her hand had slid between Brads legs teasing his cock through his jeans.

She was going to lose her virginity tonight if it was the last thing she ever did in life.

~Kendra~

“Mmmm looks like someone needs their daddy,”

“You have no idea, daddy....” Kendra purred her back arching as she tried to watch as Sebastian scooter down her body and began kissing down her thighs. She inhaled deeply trembling slightly.

“Oh god....” she moaned laying her head back as his head and lips found her pussy and he began licking. Nothing had ever felt so good in her whole entire life than Sebastian eating her out. She pictured it was her dad though which made it feel all the more better. It wasn’t that she wasn’t satisfied with it being Sebastian but just like he got more into it imagining her as Emma it was the same for her getting into it just a tad bit more imagining it was her own dad taking her away to a secret cabin and eating her out.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck daddy This feels so good...” she whimpered as her hand found his head of hair and combed her fingers through it.
 
Last edited:
Her back continued arching as Sebastian’s tongue kept pushing in and out of her pussy. She clenched the sheet whimpering as little electric shocks moved all over her body, dear god she was close sooo incredibly close to cumming. Her whole body began to tremble and since they were alone in this big house she could be as loud as she wanted, Kendra didn’t have to hold back.

“Fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCK!! DadDYYYYYYYYYY!!!” She cried as his face went as deep as it could, she could feel the light pricks of his facial hair rubbing against her too which only added to the sensations she was already feeling.

“Mmmmm cum for daddy princess,”

Her head thrashed against the pillow as her body convulsed with pleasure. It was like Sebastian wasn’t holding back and why would he? There was no one to stop them and she’d been repeatedly thinking that ever since they got there because it was something she was incredibly happy about.

It was easy to play around more with her fantasies that he was really her dad and had taken her to their families get away condo in the Hamptons.

“Dadddyyyyy I’m cumming, your princess is cumming!” Kendra whimpered cumming all over his face.
 
Kendra moaned as he plunged into her again. “Fuuuuuck daddy!!” She whimpered even though he wasn’t pretending she was Emma at the moment he was her daddy. The only daddy she had that treated her like she was this irresistible sex kitten. Kendra’s legged wrapped around his waist as he pounded into her over and over again.

Her head was yanked back roughly by her surrogate daddy. “Oh my god, yeah harder. Rough me up, daddy. Make me your little cumslut. Would you like that would you like your little girl to be your little cumwhore for the rest of the weekend?”

Kendra wasn’t sure where all this dirty talk was coming from but it seemed to ignite Sebastian as much as it was doing for her too. Her body began to spasm again, she was getting close to cumming. Not only was she spamming but her body felt all tingly and she was starting to see those beautiful spots she normally did when she was close to cumming.
 
~~~Emma~~~

“Daddy....??”

Emma stood there pale, staring at her dad and her....”friend” fucking. And did Kendra call him....daddy? Part of her wanted to puke and another part of her felt tingly. She wasn’t sure if he was going to stop fucking Kendra but she wasn’t going to stand there and watch.

Instead she ran to her room where Kendra’s stuff was.

Kendra.

How long had this been going on? Was that why the popular American girl became friends with her.

She sent a quick text to Brad and told him not to come back to the cabin that her dad was there and had needed to get away from the house to focus on work.

Why she lied for him she wasn’t sure.

Why she felt jealous that another girl held his attention, she also wasn’t sure.

~~Kendra~~

”Mmm, fuck yes!”

He felt so good buried deep inside of her and she could tell that by the tempo. He was getting closer. Their breathing both sped up faster and faster. Her pussy clenched around him.

“Daddy!!!” She cried out as he came inside her.

“Fuck, princesss....”

”D—Daddy?”

Was Kendra hallucinating or was that...

Shit...

Was her only thought as she heard footsteps running out of the room.
 
~Emma~

“Emma!” She heard him call her but hadn’t answered. Her drawers were open so was her closet. Was that whore wearing her clothes just so her dad could take them off? And how DARE Kendra call her dad, ‘daddy’. What kind of sicko thought about their dad that way? Kendra did realize her dad was MARRIED, didn’t she? She had closed her bedroom door and now sat on her bed.

There was a knock on her door. For a minute she was quiet not sure if she wanted to talk to her dad. However she’d have to face him eventually.

“What do you want?” She snapped. When he came in suddenly all these questions left her lips before even giving him the chance to explain anything really. “How long have you been fucking her? Did she call you daddy? Why would you let some girl MY age fuck you? You’re married! You have a daughter! A fucking family! Does mom know? Wait—that’s a dumb question, if she knew you wouldn’t have snuck to OUR FAMILY CABIN with her!”

~Kendra~

Kendra sat in Sebastian’s room now dressed with Emma’s football jersey on. She felt dirty wearing this, not the good kind of dirty. Should she leave? She should leave. This was a horrible decision. It was over now wasn’t it? She’d probably lost Emma as a friend. Why had she done this? It was risky.

How stupid had she been to think this could be a normal thing?

Just like she’d lost touch with her own family. She was going to lose Sebastian too and she reallllly liked Sebastian. Like she knew he was married and all this was was sex. A way for him to let out his dirty fantasies about his daughter but they probably couldn’t keep this up.

It wouldn’t be long until he kicked her out.

She should leave, but she couldn’t force herself to get up.
 
Last edited:
“I understand you’re angry but try not to swear Emma, I’m still your father,”

Emma did her best not to roll her eyes. That was rich coming from a man who’d cheated on his wife with his daughters so called best friend. “Sorry...” she mumbled though she had to question why she was the one apologizing perhaps it had been because her and her daddy had been so close.

Then he went through her list of questions and started answering them in order save for the question about whether or not Kendra called her daddy. That was fine, she knew what she’d heard.

“Don’t blame Kendra though, it wasn’t her fault. I’m the one you should be angry at,”

Emma was still eerily silent. He finished off by saying her mom and he were barely married except for in name only. That made sense and as distant and bitchy as her mom was she could see HOW he’d find a way to cheat on her. Images of his cock flashed in her mind from that time she’d seen him in the bathroom naked.

And for a brief moment for whatever weird reason she imagined herself on the floor sucking his cock. Emma shook her head as her pussy trembled at the idea. Though outwardly it looked like she was shaking her head with disappointment.

“Okay, I guess... but what do I get out of it?” She paused,”I won’t tell mom and you can keep ....inmean if you’re going to sleep with someone at least a it’s not some random chick in a bar...but I deserve to get something for keeping your secret...”
 
“I wouldn’t call it blackmailing daddy.” Okay actually she would totally call it blackmailing “I call it an even trade.” She said with a shrug. He seemed to be thinking this over really hard though. Would he really say okay to it? Honestly, she probably wouldn’t have even told her mom even if he had refused to give her anything or let himself be blackmailed because if he’d fuck Kendra and her mom found out then he’d probably just go find someone else, someone who would be bent on destroying their family.

And as wrong as it was that Kendra was fucking her dad, she didn’t see her...”friend” trying to break up their family.

“I could give you a weekly allowance like I used to when you were little,”

“I guess that will do for now.” When he looked surprised she shrugged her shoulders. “I’m just saying I might change my mind that’s all.” She hugged him though as if this was normal but was any of this situation normal. He was cheating with her friend. Still, it wasn’t like she hated her daddy. She would always be a daddy’s girl.

Though would they still fuck even though she was in the cabin now. She thought she’d be finally getting rid of her virginity but it looked like the only person getting laid this weekend would be Kendra.

“If you want me to leave because it’ll make things weird, I get it. “ why did the smell of his cologne, though light and faded at this point of the day appeal to her?
 
~Kendra~

Kendra wasn’t sure what was going on but Sebastian had been gone for awhile so maybe things weren’t going so hot? While he’d been gone, Kendra had pulled the jersey she’d been wearing back on. When Sebastian got back he briefly gave her a summary of what happened and then told her she needed to get her stuff.

He wasn’t quite clear on where she’d be sleeping though and Kendra wasn’t sure now was the right time to ask.

She made her way to Emma’s room where she sat on her bed flipping through a magazine.

“Hi...” Kendra said softly

Emma glanced up from the Cosmopolitan magazine and then glanced back down at it.

“I guess I’ll just grab my stuff and....”

“Did you just become friends with me to fuck my dad?”

Kendra stiffened and then shook her head,”No of course not.”

That was a lie but she wasn’t sure how much Sebastian told her of their first meeting and she genuinely liked Emma.

“Listen I... I know it’s weird. I couldn’t imagine anyone other than my own mom being with my dad....” unless it was Kendra but Kendra kept that to herself. “And I’m not sure what to say but your dad loves you, a lot.”

More than Emma would probably ever know.

“Did you really call him daddy? “

Another awkward question. Why couldn’t she just grab her things and leave?

“I....not daddy in the sense of he’s my dad.” Another lie, “more like sugar daddy....”

Would that make Emma even more upset?

Emma just nodded.

“Any other questions?”

Emma opened her mouth and then closed it shaking her head. Kendra cleared her throat, grabbed her bag and went into the room next to Emma’s that Sebastian suggested she stayed.

Honestly she would have left if they weren’t so far from the city but calling an Uber would cost a fortune. The rest of the weekend was probably going to be extremely awkward.
 
Emma couldn’t get the image of her dad fucking Kendra no matter how hard she tried that night. She slipped her hands under the covers, squeezing her tits as her other hand slipped into her shorts. It hadn’t been long since Kendra had left her room but all she could focus on was her daddy slamming into Kendra as she screamed daddy over and over again.

Okay Kendra hadn’t screamed it over and over again but that was how Emma replayed it in her head.

“Daddy..” she moaned that morning as she fingered herself but it wasn’t helping. It made her wet no doubt but she couldn’t seem to get off. She was sexually frustrated and peeked our if her room. It hadn’t taken long for her to find Kendra in one of the guest rooms. She got on the bed, the slight movement causing the bed to shake.

Kendra’s eyes snapped open and she jerked her hand from under the cover. Apparently she’d spent the whole night touching herself. “What’s it like, fucking my dad?” Emma partially closed the door. “I’ve been horny all night and I don’t know why. I guess it’s cause I saw you guys fucking is his cock...is it big?”
 
“Is his cock big?” Emma asked and the question just seemed to echo in her brain. If Kendra were any other woman she’d feel weirded out that this family seemed attracted to each other. If she was any other girl and didn’t know Emma’s dad had a forbidden lust for his daughter and if she too didn’t have forbidden lust for her own dad.

“it’s pretty big...” she said slowly then tilted her head at Emma,”Why, are you curious?”

Emma seemed to bite down on her lip pretty forcibly, as if this had been on her mind for a bit,” I have something to tell you and I guess I can feel more comfortable telling you since you’ve already.....” Emma’s sentence trailed off.

“The other morning when you stayed over he walked in on me in the bathroom
And I was naked and I saw a bulge in his.... but I dunno I guess I was too flustered but I haven’t been able to get it out of my head. It sucks that I can’t just get relief from some random guy cause I’m a virgin and ugggghhh.” Emma collapsed onto the bed,”Sorry for rambling. “

Kendra shook her head and walked over to Emma then began to massage her shoulders. “It’s fine. We are still friends nothings changed.”

Emma was quiet for a moment,”Can we....like we did the other night?”

She was insinuating when they made out and played around for a bit. Kendra just smiled before releasing her shoulders and waited for Emma to turn. Emma took a turn and then boldly stepped up and pressed her lips against Kendra’s. The shy kiss soon turned passionate and lustful. Their tongues battled for dominance.

Kendra’s lips travelled from Emma’s down to her neck,”You know you should maybe watch us sometime.” She massaged Emma’s breasts through her tank top,”not obviously where your dad would know but secretly. “

“Should i...” Emma’s tone of voice was breathy as her head fell back.

“I mean if you are curious...” Kendra said
 
Kendra continued kissing her neck letting their conversation just resonate in Emma’s mind. Her teeth lightly scraped the side of her neck. Emma pulled away from Kendra’s hands and peeled her top off. Her breasts slightly jiggling from the force.

“It’s definitely something to consider.”

“Mhmm...” Kendra purred as her lips found their way back to Emma’s neck and then traveled to her tits. She cupped one as her mouth latched onto the other.

“It’d be weird wouldn’t it?watching your best friend and dad fuck.”

Kendra rolled her eyes though no one could see and shrugged her shoulders. She pulled her mouth away from her tits with a loud pop.

“Just imagine your dad watching us right now.”

“Ew gross!” Emma said but she squirmed ag the thought.

“Don’t be a prude Emma.”

Emma’s eyes narrowed playfully and she pushed Kendra back on the bed. “I’m not!” She insisted as she pulled Kendra’s top off too.

“You’re nipples are already hard, no wonder dad is having an affair with you.” Emma crushed her lips onto Kendras Andy they both began fondling each other’s tits, toying with the nipple. Pulling. Tugging. Pinching.

“Just imagine your dad doing all this instead of me, hot am I right?”

Emma so caught up in her hormones,”yes...” she moaned.
 
Kendra has no idea if Sebastian was watching. She was just feeling horny and part of her thought that at some point like most dads eh would come to check on them. Would he enjoy what he was looking at, safely assuming that he was outside watching them through the crack.

Emma’s head fell back as Kendra’s lips traveled from her lips to her neck. One of her hands slid down Emma’s stomach to her pussy and lightly began fingering her. Emma whimpered in pleasure. Both girls nipples were insanely hard and both girls were incredibly aroused.

“Imagine daddy sucking on your tits like this...” Kendra could tell that Emma was so wrapped up in how good everything felt that she wouldn’t notice Kendra saying daddy as if Sebastian was her daddy too. She leaned down and began sucking on her breasts as she fingered Emma.

“Daddyyy...” Emma moaned following along with the fantasy.
 
Emma was in heaven. All she felt was Kendra’s lips and fingers but with her eyes closed she could imagine her dad was doing this to her which was weird. That shouldn’t be something she was thinking about right? Her daddy fingering while sucking on her tits. And her imagination was running wild because as she opened her eyes she was staring at him watching him jerk off while Kendra finger fucked her.

She squeezed her eyes shut because she wasn’t sure if it was real or not. With her eyes closed again she moaned,”Yeah right there. Fuck me daddy, finger fuck me hard.”

Kendra’s lips captured hers again having taken a break from her sensitive tits. Their tongues played with one another again flicking over one another’s tongue. Kendra pulled away from the kiss drool hanging from Emma’s chin as her lips traveled back down to her neck.

At some point Kendra had noticed Sebastian watching and jerking off. Holy fuck it was an incredible sight watching Sebastian watch them getting horny as he watched them. “Keep your eyes closed.” Kendra whispered in her ear. Before moving around on the bed until she was behind Emma.

“You wanna suck daddy’s cock Emma? He’s here, he’s watching us. You want him to join, I know you saw him.” Kendra had even noticed Emma had opened her eyes earlier and saw her dad then closed them.

It hadn’t scared Emma off to stop letting Kendra do what she was doing. Emma’s eyes slowly opened as she stared at her dad jacking off.

She was quiet but she hadn’t told him to leave yet but there was a sort of conflicted look on her face.

“It’s okay if you don’t wanna but can I suck his cock? He looks like he could use some help...” if she could get Emma’s permission then maybe it wouldn’t be so awkward. Emma’s hand slowly edged its way to her pussy or just above it as she slowly nodded, biting her lip.

“Come in daddy....” Kendra said and looked over at Emma who seemed to be battling some sort of moral ground with herself.

And Emma was conflicted because not that long ago she was angry that her dad was fucking her best friend but she was also incredibly horny. If she watched that wouldn’t be incest, would it? Just watching....
 
Emma watched mesmerized as her daddy pulled her best friends hair forcing Kendra down to the ground. Eagerly Kendra began sucking his cock. She shouldn’t be watching this but also couldn’t bring herself to look away. It was...

Erotic.

Sexy.

Naughty.

Taboo.

She shouldn’t be watching this but she couldn’t stop fingering herself as Kendra jerked and sucked her dad off. She lightly licked her own lips wondering what he tasted like.

He even confirmed what they were doing was....normal and how she was feeling was normal. Was he right? She hadn’t even noticed that she’d paused in fingering herself to cause her daddy to make that statement.

But as soon as he pretty much gave the okay to feel how she was geeking she went back to fingering as Kendra took him fully down her throat. Her eyes widened because that was something she’d never seen or at least just in pornos she’d secretly watched. Her eyes met her daddy’s as she finger fucked herself.

“Fuck mmmm daddy...”
 
“Good girl...”

Kendra couldn’t tell now if he was talking to her or Emma. That was the downside to this new thing they were doing. It wasn’t that this whole thing wasn’t hot as fuck just now she could feel herself feeling like second wheel because she was giving him exactly what he’d been fantasizing over. Part of her anxiety began to spike up.

Now that Emma was joining in with them and so soon, would he even need her anymore?! Would he want her anymore? It spiked her up and encouraged her to take more of him down her throat, deep throating, making sure to coat all of his cock, balls and cock with her saliva. She was 90 percent Emma hadn’t attained that level of sucking so he wouldn’t ditch all this for that, would he?

“Why don’t you come down here for a closer look princess?!”

Only a few hours ago Kendra had been his princess.... sure Emma was his daughter and she shouldn’t feel jealous over that relationship but she was starting to regret including Emma. She heard Emma land next to her with an ‘oof’

Kendra pulled away for a brief second to get some air briefly seeing Emma was indeed fingering herself. Why not give her a show then? Kendra guides Sebastian’s hard cock back into her mouth and felt his hand on the back of her head forcing her down further. Even if the rest of this weekend was the last time she got to spend with Sebastian for real; she would make it worth her while and his.

Kendra groaned as his balls slapped against her chin with each thrust he gave to her mouth. Fuck it felt so deliciously good. She could hear Emma’s muffled whimpers from fingering herself.

At Sebastian’s almost passive aggressiveness suggestion they go back to making out, she pulled from his cock it making a loud POP as it left her mouth before she captured Emma’s lips. One of her free hands continued stroking Sebastian’s cock as they made out.
 
Kendra

Even while kissing Emma Kendra couldn’t let go of Sebastian’s cock. She’d been craving his dick all day and while they had fooled around earlier she needed that bad boy inside of her. She wasn’t sure if it was having Emma there watching that was making her so horny or what?

Either way it didn’t matter because her surrogate daddy instructed them to keep kissing. Her tongue played with Emma’s circling around one another as Sebastian moved them around she felt herself being pulled into doggy style.

His fingers plunged into her sipping wet pussy as her making out with Emma became more frenzied. He pulled her head back from Emma’s as he slammed into her causing her to moan loudly not even truly paying attention to Emma’s reaction.

“Lick Emma’s pussy, make her cum in front of me,”

Without question Kendra buried her face into Emma’s pussy. She was sopping wet. Was watching them turning her on? True they’d been playing before Sebastian came inside but still....

That didn’t negate from the fact that Emma was aroused even by just the idea of her dad fucking her.

~Emma~

Emma thought at first she’d just be watching her dad fuck her friend but not be actively involved until her daddy instructed Kendra to eat her out as it were. With Kendra’s face buried in her pussy Emma let out a long loud whimper.

If she pretended Kendra wasn’t the one in front of her being fucked by her daddy she could easily pretend he was fucking her....

Which made her even more wet. She remembered briefly that day he’d walked in on her in the bathroom.

“Morrrreee!!!” Emma moaned and received a
Moaning response from Kendra. Kendra began sucking on her pussy. “OH FUCK!” She cried out while watching her daddy pound her best friend.

Would she be next?

Did she want that?

She wasn’t sure.... but the idea of it was enticing regardless.
 
Emma moaned louder as Kendras tongue assaulted her. Her head fell back against the pillow and she could feel her organs approaching. Kendra moaned into her pussy.

“Is that nice Emma? Do you like the way Kendra licks your pussy?”

Emma nodded her head unable to speak. Even if she could speak she was concerned that nothing would come out coherently. She had played around with Kendra before so this wasn’t something new.

The only added variable was her dad was watching and fucking Kendra. What was this like for him? To watch his own daughter be on the verge of orgasm while you were fucking your daughters friend into oblivion and back.

It aroused her even more just thinking that since he was still fucking Kendra the idea of seeing her in the state she was in wasn’t unappealing.

“Is it nice having a...sister to do that to you?”

Emma stiffened because she wasn’t sure she wanted to think of Kendra as her sister. That was going into incestism...was that even a word?

Of course, having your dad watch as a girl made you cum wasn’t exactly avoiding incest either. Kendras head pushed deeper into her pussy throwing her off. “AH!” She cried out “Fuck, Kendra...YES!” She wasn’t sure if she was answering her dad or moaning to Kendra at this point.
 
Emma

“Let’s cum together Emma,”

Emma moaned loudly closing her eyes as her dad ordered her or passively aggressively ordered her to cum with him. It was almost like Kendra wasn’t there, if she hadn’t had her hand in Kendras hair she would’ve forgotten she existed.

Her breaths were coming in short spurts now as tingling brushed all throughout her body.

“Oh my god!” She moaned.

Her nipples were hard and peaking like tiny hills. She reached up and cupped one of her own boobs pinching the nipple.

“Daddy! Fuck yeah, Cum inside meeeeeee!” She screamed as Kendra drilled her push with her tongue. It wasn’t her dads dick but right now it felt AMAZING!

His grunting only turned Emma on even more and she licked her lips as he pounded into Kendra above her.

”Wow, that was perfect,” Seb smiled down at the tangle of bodies in front of him. “But don’t you think you need to return the favour Emma,”

As soon as he pulled his cock from Kendras pussy, Emma wasted no time in burying her face in her new “sisters” pussy she could taste the mixture of Kendras cum and her own dads and moaned against her clit.


Kendra

Kendra almost felt left out with the exception that she was being fucked like there was no tomorrow. When her surrogate daddy moaned for them to cum together it was directed at Emma.

Emma came in her mouth instantly like a button had been pushed.

“HOLY SHIT!!! Daddddyyyyyyyyy!” She cried out too cumming with him as he filled.

Soon Emma’s face was buried in her own crotch. Her pussy was still sensitive though as Emma’s moan reverberated off her clit. “Oh my god oh my fucking god sooo good!”
 
Kendra moaned as her surrogate daddy missed her lips tasting his daughter, his real daughter on her tongue. Jeeeez this was way hotter than she thought it would be originally.

Kendra assumes that Emma finding them would ruin all the fun but it seemed to get sexier and sexier with each passing moment. When Sebastian pulled back to sit and watch them, Kendra combed her fingers through Emma’s brown hair as the brunette ate her pussy.

“Fuuuck that’s so good Emma!” She moaned only to get a moan in response. Sebastian on the other hand seemed to be eying Emma’s hot little cunt.

She could see the pure desire in his eyes. He wanted to fuck Emma.

Was it too soon for her? Would she even want it?

“Emma, little Emma do you want daddy to fuck you?” Kendra moaned, as Emma buried her face deeper her nose smushed into her pussy. Kendra pulled her head,”Look how daddy’s just watching us. Do you want him to just watch or participate?”

~Emma~

Emma swallowed hard as she looked at daddy. She was by no means decent in front of him though having just done all that they’d done decency was the last thing anyone was worried about.

Her body felt tingly and hot. Her nipples were hard and she’d only ever felt this way reading erotica or watching porn...in secret of course.

“Look how excited he is watching us, watching you...” Kendra said huskily causing Emma to blush. “But it’s okay if you’re not ready yet. You can keep eating me out and just give him a signal if you want his attention right daddy?”

A signal? Like what?

Emma turned back and continued eating her out. She was lost in Kendras pussy again, lost in the moment needing more, her legs spread as if asking for something or someone to satisfy her ache.
 
Last edited:
Emma got so lost in eating out Kendra that she barely heard the footsteps of her daddy until she did hear the footsteps of her daddy. She felt his hands on her hips and froze.

Another thing Emma hadn’t realized was that she had spread her legs earlier. Apparently daddy took that as a sign.

“Did I hear you telling Kendra, you’re still a virgin earlier Emma?”

She moaned in response and it came out a muffled, yes. Her breathing sped up as she felt his cock teasing her entrance. She was already so wet and aroused. Was it from messing around with Kendra or the fact that her dad wanted to fuck her?

That he was teasing her with his fucking cock right now?

I’d love to be the one to pop your cherry, if you’re okay with your old dad....you know?”

She didn’t even get a chance to answer that as she felt his thick cock slide gently inside of her. “Mmmmmphhhhg!!!!!” She cried out as her back arched like a cat or attempted to. She didn’t realize how fucking big her dad was! Would his cock break her in two because it felt like it!
 
Back
Top