Why does London have so many acid attacks?

:cool: majority took place in London — 73 per cent — despite just 12 per cent of people in the United Kingdom living in the capital
 
Newham is the London borough with the highest number of acid attacks.
 
*Obvious answer here*




Or perhaps because guns are all but unobtainable.
 
Last edited:
Tower Hamlets is a no-go zone largely populated by Bangladeshis.

Let’s have one more clue:

Bangladesh has the highest rate of acid attacks in the world.


BRING

MOAR

IN!
 
Tower Hamlets is a no-go zone largely populated by Bangladeshis.

Let’s have one more clue:

Bangladesh has the highest rate of acid attacks in the world.


BRING

MOAR

IN!

A few facts:

1. Tower Hamlets does not have the worst record for acid attacks in London.

2. Bangladeshis are nearly one third of the population in Tower Hamlets but dropping slightly.

https://trialbyjeory.com/2012/12/11...gest-group-in-tower-hamlets-but-theres-a-but/

3. Yes, acid attacks are common in Bangladesh, but those attacks in Bangladesh are usually about marriage and the victims are usually women. The victims in London are usually men.

http://lovewapping.org/2017/07/towe...s-lets-try-spreading-some-facts-for-a-change/

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co....hest-rate-of-acid-attacks-in-london-1-5349046

It also revealed that younger people are most likely to be a victim, with more than half being between the ages of 10 and 29. Victims were also found to be predominantly white European or African Carribean.

The suspects, meanwhile, are predominantly male - 70pc - with just 3pc female and police unsure of the gender of 27pc.

They, too, are most likely to be younger, with 45pc of suspects last year falling within the 10-19 age bracket.
 
In March, a Freedom of Information request to the Metropolitan Police suggested Newham was the London borough with the most recorded acid attacks, with 398 incidents between 2011 and 2016.:cool:


and the rest of your drivel, Oggy has nuthin to do with what I wrote

but do

BRING

MOAR

IN:cool:
 
As usual, BB, everything you write is misinformation.

You ignore facts when you are given them.
 
what MISINFORMATION?

what FACTS ignored?


is England BETTER or WORSE off with MUSLIMS et all?
 
What connection have you proven in this thread between Muslims and acid attacks?
 
What connection have you proven in this thread between Muslims and acid attacks?

you didnt answer....what FACTS did I ignore

you didnt answer....what MISINFORMATION

you didnt answer....is England BETTER or WORSE off with MUSLIMS et all?
 
No. It is the presence of competing drug dealers that causes acid and knife attacks.

The presence of competing drug dealers cause attacks. Availability of tools determine the type.
 
you didnt answer....what FACTS did I ignore

you didnt answer....what MISINFORMATION

you didnt answer....is England BETTER or WORSE off with MUSLIMS et all?
 
As usual BB, you are changing the subject.

My answer to this thread was in post #9.
 
Back
Top