shy exhibitionist

onemotley

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Posts
483
I learned early in our marriage that my wife enjoyed showing off and being shown off. How many men out there have a girlfriend or wife that enjoys the same?
 
Well I guess I will have to offer up a pix or two to get your interest. Whenever we take road trips I will spend many a mile playing and I will show her off to lucky truckers.
 
Last edited:
One woman that I was with quickly got into being an exhibitionist. She had been a good Mormon mother and wife before her divorce.

After we were together I told her about going to Black's Beach near San Diego. She immediately insisted on going. After the first couple of times, she would wear a short, thin dress, shoes and nothing else. After we left the beach and were back at the car she would spread a towel on the seat and raise her skirt as she sat down. She would lean against the door, spread her legs and masturbate on the trip back to Orange County.

When we went to a restaurant she would wear a similar dress with the addition of thigh high hose and high heels. When her door was opened she would let her skirt ride up and her legs were spread.

The list goes on.
 
Both of my late wives loved to show off, never wearing anything at home even with company over, and wearing very revealing clothes when they went out. My Daughter and Daughter-in-Law as well as their children are the same. My Son and I are the same way too.
 
how many interested in seeing more of her and what are you wanting to see
 
Last edited:
I have shown her off to truckers so many times and had her pussy spread exposed and fingered her to orgasm. I most recently played with her exposed nip (the one shown) until she came as I drove along side a trucker
 
My Daddy told me than he was often treated to flashing tits and pussies, often with totally naked women when he was trucking.


QUOTE=onemotley;88248664]I have shown her off to truckers so many times and had her pussy spread exposed and fingered her to orgasm. I most recently played with her exposed nip (the one shown) until she came as I drove along side a trucker[/QUOTE]
 
I was looking at other threads the one about women being able to squirt when cumming thought I would add the wife's she gets very wet when she allows herself to let go
 
Last edited:
I would love to have seen down into the car as I fingered her as she came as did the trucker driving beside us on many occasions
 
My wife seldom wears panties and loves to give little flashes to guys whe we go to restaurants and bars
 
Hi from Angela

Exhibitionism is also being vain. I love to show off because I been called a slut and bloody tease. I believe in a free life style.
 
any guys out there enjoyed a view like this on the road she would enjoy reading your opinions and request
 
Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think most women have a little fantasy about exposing themselves to men and watch the reaction. Many if not most would deny it but it does seem natural for a woman to enjoy a little attention. If for no other reason than to feel reassured that they are attractive to the opposite sex. I’ve seen women with their cleavage exposed walking towards me. My eyes locked on to their boobs and when I look up, their eyes are looking at me and they usually have an ever so slight, smile on their faces. I have the red-faced, I’m busted look but always try to give them an appreciative smile and/or wink. A couple times, I’ve mouthed a “thank you” and it’s always gotten me a big ole smile in return. I love flirty women who know how to grab a man’s attention!
 
Back
Top