What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly and queer, nothing wrong with that I guess. You have to fit in someplace. *shrug*

My being handsome and straight has zilch to do with your skills for being an excellent cocksucker. And I didn't have to ask, you went straight for it. Besides, I just had my lunch, no reason you shouldn't have yours. Swallow good, now. *ejaculatory shrug*

Lord, here you go again with the gay fantasy scenarios. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I'm not your regular taint-sucker, Mr. Corn Can. Stick with your own Koalabitch when you need love.

It is amazing....

You missed a spot, cheerleader.
 
Last edited:
only spending and more taxes and more government workers can save us now!

remember people like you don't make wealth or value. we must steal it from the "rich"







Is the market in worse shape today "down" at 10,913 or when it was 6,900?

Is the employment situation today better or worse than when we were losing -600,000 jobs per month?

How many more years do you want us to give you for your predictions of hyperinflation to come true? And your predictions of deflation? And stagflation? Want us to give you five more years on that? Or do you want to stick to your policy of never, EVER giving dates? That way you can never be wrong.

Coward.
 
Here you go again with yet another fantasy, this time about the "taint" that keeps him from rubbing dicks with your gardener. Holy shit, when will it end, yer making me sick.

Have you seen his gal pals.

5595ba52.png
 
Here you go again with yet another fantasy, this time about the "taint" that keeps him from rubbing dicks with your gardener. Holy shit, when will it end, yer making me sick.

Dude, don't get your panties twisted, I'm just sayin', he's always there, right in back of you, nose deep whenever you need him. Shit, granddaddy, I'm givin' you props, you got him trained right.

I just hope you don't fire that water pistol you like to hold against your ass and accidentally blow his brains out when you clench up from getting your nut.
 
You need some serious counseling son, spelunking butt holes and tearing taint, shouldn't be taking up so much of your mind.

You're just lucky he doesn't cost a can of corn to come tickle your tenders. An electric fan and a pair of sneakers would be too good for him.

I'll let you boys get back to playing with each other. :D
 
Is it time to log on as somebody else?:rolleyes:

Nah. Save those pussy moves for other people. It's just getting boring in this thread and I don't wanna bother you and your bottom bitch when you're making kissy-face.

original.jpg


Cha-cha! ;)
 
Reagan kicked ass over the piece of shit welfare loving obama. we need a real man as president, and someone who will eat his pea's.




Nah. Save those pussy moves for other people. It's just getting boring in this thread and I don't wanna bother you and your bottom bitch when you're making kissy-face.

original.jpg


Cha-cha! ;)
 
Reagan kicked ass over the piece of shit welfare loving obama. we need a real man as president, and someone who will eat his pea's.

I would so totally love to watch a porno of Reagan fucking you bareback in your pussy and see him shake, then quiver and finally blow his conservative Republican nuts deep in your unprotected womb.

The old jowly Alzheimer's Reagan, I mean, not young movie star Reagan.
 
wow, you need help


I would so totally love to watch a porno of Reagan fucking you bareback in your pussy and see him shake, then quiver and finally blow his conservative Republican nuts deep in your unprotected womb.

The old jowly Alzheimer's Reagan, I mean, not young movie star Reagan.
 
[Communist ] China Is Quietly Unraveling as the World Frets Over Europe

Is [Communist] China Facing a Hard Landing?

As we limp towards the finish line of the third quarter, we're on track for what could be the fifth consecutive month of declines on the S&P 500. Stocks are down roughly 5% for September and commodities have been among the weakest performers with Copper down 25% plunge in the past 2 weeks that have pushed it to a 14-month low.

But "Dr. Copper" is not alone. Others tied to economic growth are feeling the pain. Silver, Coffee, Corn, and Wheat are all down more than the 10%. If you're looking for a culprit, you need look no further than [Communist] China, where Michael Darda, the chief economist at MKM Partners, points to copper and a hole host of other warning signs.

"We are seeing signs of stress. A big slow down in Chinese liquidity indicators, [Communist] China's yield curve spread has collapsed," Darda says in the attached clip. "We're seeing a tone and tenor to the forward business cycle indicators in [Communist] China that we haven't seen since 2008."

On the equity side, September has been brutal for [Communist] China. As the world worried about Europe, the benchmark Shenzhen Index quietly shed 12% and is now wallowing at a 14-month low. Compare that to a 3% haircut for the STOXX50 in Europe this month and the trouble-ahead story starts to gain traction.

"The recent trends are a sobering setback to the view that [Communist] China was just gonna motor on through and continue to be the locomotive of global growth," says Darda. He says 9% growth forecasts for [Communist]China are "several hundred basis points" too high and points out that a technical recession there is not necessary to inflict serious damage on commodity markets, emerging markets and large cap multi-nationals.

Vid & story:

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/brea...veling-world-frets-over-europe-183900363.html
 
Is the market in worse shape today "down" at 10,913 or when it was 6,900?

Is the employment situation today better or worse than when we were losing -600,000 jobs per month?

How many more years do you want us to give you for your predictions of hyperinflation to come true? And your predictions of deflation? And stagflation? Want us to give you five more years on that? Or do you want to stick to your policy of never, EVER giving dates? That way you can never be wrong.

Coward.

They were firstly not my predictions, just predictions, secondly, if you look at today's news on Greece, they still are valid.

Secondly, that which you claim is better is merely just the same, following the pattern of the Great Depression and the Lost Decade of Japan.

Thirdly, with great fanfare, the Keynesians gave us firm dates, firm numbers and a firm outcome if only we would let them borrow another trillion dollars and then engage in a little inflation at the Fed, an inflation, so far kept only in check by one item, energy and that is only because oil prices reflect the lack of demand created by a stagnant economy.

I think the name-calling reflects your frustration at having not been right in one little bit to support the policies of this administration that you want to claim "saved" us from a Depression, which, if you look around at our situation, is still not even remotely looking true. The only growth that we have seen manifested comes whenever they re-cook the books, writing jobs off, ar making seasonal adjustment assumptions that may, or may not, be true.

Now, if I may return the favor, you are a big poopy FUCKTARD!
 
...

The technology slowdown threatens not just our financial markets, but the entire modern political order, which is predicated on easy and relentless growth. The give-and-take of Western democracies depends on the idea that we can craft political solutions that enable most people to win most of the time. But in a world without growth, we can expect a loser for every winner. Many will suspect that the winners are involved in some sort of racket, so we can expect an increasingly nasty edge to our politics. We may be witnessing the beginnings of such a zero-sum system in politics in the U.S. and Western Europe, as the risks shift from winning less to losing more, and as our leaders desperately cast about for macroeconomic solutions to problems that have not been primarily about economics for a long time.

The most common name for a misplaced emphasis on macroeconomic policy is “Keynesianism.” Despite his brilliance, John Maynard Keynes was always a bit of a fraud, and there is always a bit of clever trickery in massive fiscal stimulus and the related printing of paper money. But we must acknowledge that this fraud strangely seemed to work for many decades. (The great scientific and technological tailwind of the 20th century powered many economically delusional ideas.) Even during the Great Depression of the 1930s, innovation expanded new and emerging fields as divergent as radio, movies, aeronautics, household appliances, polymer chemistry, and secondary oil recovery. In spite of their many mistakes, the New Dealers pushed technological innovation very hard.

The New Deal deficits, however misguided, were easily repaid by the growth of subsequent decades. During the Great Recession of the 2010s, by contrast, our policy leaders narrowly debate fiscal and monetary questions with much greater erudition, but have adopted a cargo-cult mentality with respect to the question of future innovation. As the years pass and the cargo fails to arrive, we eventually may doubt whether it will ever return. The age of monetary bubbles naturally ends in real austerity.

...

Today’s aged hippies no longer understand that there is a difference between the election of a black president and the creation of cheap solar energy; in their minds, the movement towards greater civil rights parallels general progress everywhere. Because of these ideological conflations and commitments, the 1960s Progressive Left cannot ask whether things actually might be getting worse. I wonder whether the endless fake cultural wars around identity politics are the main reason we have been able to ignore the tech slowdown for so long.

However that may be, after 40 years of wandering, it is not easy to find a path back to the future. If there is to be a future, we would do well to reflect about it more. The first and the hardest step is to see that we now find ourselves in a desert, and not in an enchanted forest.
Peter Thiel, the founding CEO of PayPal
The End of The Future, NRO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top