Favorite 80's porn Vids

Christy Canyon.

I worked at a mall where her doppelganger worked as a clerk in a jewelry store. She would have lunch three times a week at the same time as me, read while eating. She was the SPITTING image of her, right down to the breast size!
 
Kay Paker

Of all the stars mentioned in this thread (and they all turn me on), i find Kay Parker in her incest videos to be the most erotic and when she fucks and sucks her son, that one revs my motor the most. Brings me to remembering my mother when she left the bathroom door partially open a few times. Same figure as Kay Parker - large hanging tits, ample ass, and extreemly sexy hairy bush. Just wish it had been like a Kay Parker video.
 
I remember the days of having to watch on the VCR Mara lol when one of my friends had one it was a mad dash to the VCR!!!

One problem with the VCR is it wasn't sneaky. My brother, my boyfrieend, and even I got caught at various time because of the sounds and slowness of the VCR mechanism. LOL
 
Seka,Dolly Buster and Angel Cash squirting milk...Gloria Leonard.. fuck I was hot for her..busted a lot of nut over that cougar..
 
More late 70's into the 80's

Serena. Annette Haven - saw her live one. Constance Money - Kay Parker.

All yummy.
 
No - but thanks for reminding me of her.

She's a great mix of dirty and cute. for me she was a role model that women could be nasty and dirty and fun as well, in contrast as the more classic beauties in porn at the time.
 
One problem with the VCR is it wasn't sneaky. My brother, my boyfrieend, and even I got caught at various time because of the sounds and slowness of the VCR mechanism. LOL

I remember I was returning a porn to friend, and I ran into a another guy I knew and the VHS said six pack as the title the kenny rogers movie, and he immediately said "is that a porno?" lol the things we had to do to sneak porn back then
 
Last edited:
Christy

What an amazing video! Christy truly is an all time great...as is Ron Jeremy too.
 
I have many images in my personal wank bank that involve Desiree Cousteau.

Great tits and an all around great porn star IMHO.
 
Back
Top