Wild Cat Strip Club (Open to All)

Koly felt thrilled with the compliment and was honored by his accessment.

''My folks passed away and then my grandma died after making me promise to see the rest of the world. I got here and liked it so found this job and here I am.''
 
"Well, hopefully you'll be staying here," he said as she told him about her parents. "I'm new to the area as well. Actually I just moved in the next town over," he told her between taking sips of his beer. "So how much do you charge for private dances?" David asked Koly. They both knew that the question was inevitable.
 
''Yeah I'll be around for awhile.'' Koly agreed

Koly hid the embarrassment of not knowing the answer about lap dances. ''It varies from what you want included with the dance. The minimum is fifty and goes higher with contact.''
 
"Fifty per dance minimum?" David asked with a bit of a shocked look. "I didn't expect them to be that much, I'll admit. What kind of contact is allowed?" He moved closer to her and moved her hair back as they talked. To some degree he was hoping that the price would go down with some flirting. Maybe being a regular would help with lowering the price as well, he thought to himself.
 
Koly noticed his reaction. ''However that was the rate where I worked before and believe me I never got complaints.''

Koly sighed softly as he stroked her hair. ''Contact is sexual. It's higher if you touch intimately. Yet I'll admit you'll suffer a raging hard on from my lap dance.''

Koly touched his cheek and offered. ''Since you would be my first customer... let's agree on thirty five... if you think it deserves more.. I welcome your tip.''
 
David noticed the sigh she let out as he gently moved her hair back. He decided to be a bit more aggressive and pulled her onto his lap as they talked. "I'm guessing the place you worked at before was very upscale," he stated. "I don't doubt that you never got any complaints, Koly," he said as he caressed her sides, feeling her soft skin at his touch.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I'm thinking 90 for 3 dances with me being able to touch all over, maybe a little bit of finger action," he stated as he tried to negotiate. "And if you do leave me with at least a raging hard on," he paused as he continued to caress her body while whispering, "I'll throw in an extra 50 for you to take care of it. That would make the total be 140 for a very satisfied customer." He had his hands down to her ass and gently squeezed it as he finished his counter-offer. David was hoping that she would take his offer seeing how there wasn't a whole lot of patrons here this early.
 
''Wow you are hot up front and personal.'' Koly teased lightly landing in his lap.

Koly listened to his offer then countered it. ''Okay ninety for three dances, an extra twenty to diddle, and forty to handle the consequences. However the diddling has to wait til the third dance since I'll have to pause for my turn onstage.''

Koly looked back and pointed out dance tables. ''I need to check in backstage and will meet you at that black table in less than ten.''
 
"What kind of consequences could there be?" he asked with some concern. The last thing he wanted was to be banned and have a bad reputation in a town he didn't even live in. "And what does the diddle actually include?" he inquired as well. He knew that the staff was very skeletal right now with it being so early, so he was hoping he could get away with quite a bit more.

"We can always wait until you get done on stage," David suggested to Koly. He figured he had enough time to kill and he really didn't want to get worked up while having to wait for her to get back off stage then redressed.
 
''Consequences for giving you the raging hard on that you want taken care of. Diddling equals, clit rubbing, flesh contact with my ass, and up to the first knuckle in the kitty.''' Koly replied honestly. ''Waiting might be a wise choice.''
 
"I appreciate your honesty," David told Koly. He started to rub her body as they talked. "So what kind of songs are you going to be playing while you're on stage?" he asked as he tried to caress her breasts gently.
 
''Getting Lucky, in normal voice though.'' Koly answered taking his hands into hers for the moment to see what vibe she got off him.

Koly leaned in and inhaled his aroma from the neck. Then she gently kissed his ear lobe while checking for his outside erogenous zones.
 
David moaned in pleasure as she held his hands and kissed his earlobes. He could feel his member start to harden. He moved his hands down and started to pull Koly's sexy ass closer so she could feel her crotch rub against his hard member so she could tell how turned on he was getting. He leaned his mouth over and started to kiss her deeply, sliding his tongue in her mouth as they started to make out a little.
 
Koly kissed back then pulled back. Things were moving too fast and she still had to perform.

''Told you that I'd give you a raging hard on.'' Koly replied getting pulled closer.
 
"Why yes you did," he exclaimed smiling at her. "At least you know you'll be getting compensated for helping with fixing this 'issue' later. I think we should use the VIP section instead of the tables though, when you get off stage." He watched as the current dancer was finishing up her act. "I guess it's time for you to go on stage now?" he inquired.
 
Koly glanced up at the stage and rose off his lap to report to the stage. In two minutes Koly reappeared onstage in a variation of her seven veils. At her waist was a delicate silver chain with tiny silver bells dangling from the thicker loops.

The music started playing as Koly stepped next to the center pole. The bells keeping tempo with the bass as Koly swished her hips left to right. Koly rubbed her right hand across her body from left shoulder to sweeping under the cup of the left breast, trailing the open hand over her right breast and squishing the nipple between two fingers and the thumb. Her eyes fluttering as in orgasmic pleasure as the bells tinkled merrily. Her belly lifts and her crotch rubs the bar as Koly moves around the pole like a slithering snake. Lifting her left leg, she seizes the pole and begins to climb during the instrumental solo. The blouse left on the floor as her bare breasts jiggle the tiny bells dangling from nipple rings.
It was the first time using those custom made pasties and based on the money being held out to her, they were a hit.

After more playing on the pole Koly slid down and creeped to the sides of the stage collecting her tips and admiring touches, several roses, and another offer for personalized attention.

When Koly came backstage she had a table dance request and a VIP request for two hours. ''Wow!''

Those would have to wait since she had a previous engagement. She was wearing her skirt and a cami of light blue when she returned to David's table.
 
As Koly was dancing he went up to the stage and tipped her a $10 during her performance. He went back to his seat and continued to watch as she carried on with her dance. He did feel a bit of jealousy when he saw other people asking her for personal attention. Luckily, he had taken the advantage at first and was going to make good use of it.

"You were very amazing out there," he exclaimed as she came back to his table. "I think my previous point about you dancing earlier has been justified," he said with a slight grin as he pulled her back onto his lap. He moved her hair back and looked deeply into her lovely eyes. "E can wait a minute for you to catch your breath, if you want," he offered. "If not then feel free to lead the way."
 
4th frickin try to keep post!

Koly brought a glass of lemon water to the table. " Sorry to have kept you waiting."

When one of the servers came around Koly asked about the VIP lounge. She was doing her best for her first day.

Koly finally stood up and escoirted him back to the lounge. Koly found the right spot with an amber glow. She guided David to the center of the cushioned booth and straddled his lap. " No touching this time, okay. I want you to enjoy the sensation of the dance."
 
David looked at her as she told him to just relax. He gave her a small playful pout as she mentioned no touching for the first dance. "Awww," he said in a small gentle whine, "can I at least touch while you're waiting for the song to start?" He gave her some puppy dog eyes as he asked his question, hoping it would work on her.
 
Koly shook her head no. She wanted this to be a completely pleasurable sensation. If he touched her she could lose her concentration and spoil the dance.

Koly rolled her hips and started gyrating over his crotch. Her pussy barely inches over his groin was intensifying the heat Koly naturally felt. Her body was swaying left to right, causing herher erect nipples behind her silky top to brush against his shirt. Koly was leaning back to the left as her right hand swishing underneath her right breast as she utters a raspy moan. Now she leans forward putting her right hand between their bellies as she rubs it in sensual circles. Undulating her belly as she brushes her body into his skin. Trailing her hands along the back side of his ears.
 
David moaned as Koly started to dance for him. He knew it was going to take a lot of restraint to not touch her on this dance. "God," he moaned. "You are so fucking sexy," he said as she continued to dance, feeling her body on his. He could feel himself getting extremely hard as she continued to dance for him.
 
Koly tilted back and swayed in a serpentine manner in front of David while her pussy rubbed the top of his pants. She could feel his cock bulging and threatening to rip out the seams. Koly teased lightly as the silk blouse slid into his lap and Koly leaned in as her tongue swished along the contours.
 
David figured if she didn't want him touching her for the first song then perhaps he shouldn't talk as much as well. His soft groans told a different story though. If anyone came back to where they were there would be no mistaking how aroused he was. He let out a soft "fuck" from his mouth as he felt Koly's tongue lick around the contours of his member.
 
Koly stopped moving and grabbed her drink

She eased up so she was sitting on his legs and looked into his eyes. She had never gone this far with a customer before. In fact she wasn't sure if she could go all the way with a customer. Especially since they were both overly aroused. Koly took a large drink and began panting to bring herself into check.
 
"What's wrong?" David asked as he saw Koly stop. It was killer on him since his cock was still wanting to feel the pressure of her pussy on it. There was no doubt she could tell how much restraint he was showing while he didn't touch. He looked back deeply into her eyes as he leaned forward and kissed her deeply as she finished her drink.
 
Back
Top