Beyond Star City: The Heroes in the Shadows of Tomorrow OOC

That eerie moment when you write Miranda Shrieve saying the phrase "secondhand smoke" in the same instant that Fall Out Boy is singing it on Pandora.

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my dear co-writers. Thanks for all the help with this amazing story we are crafting, I am so thankful to have such an amazing group of people in my life.

Well I am an Aussie, But Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. Hope you have a good one. :D

I'm British myself, but as I'm living in America celebrating pilgrimage to a land of plenty sort of works.

Thanks, Aussie!

Happy Ned Kelly's birthday, when the time comes.

I am delighted to report that this week's superhero-themed Christmas episode of "iZombie" did not contradict our theory of "Batman's out there but an urban legend that people outside of Gotham don't think is real."

Also, while they claimed that the idea of a "real-life superhero" was "crazy," maybe that's just because their opinion of the goings-on in nearby Star City is entirely dubious. :D

AHHHHHH

Tell me nothing. I am going to have to find them all now. I loved the first series.

"Carthage is Burning," by Caleb Orion.
[link]

Well, I know you think you know the truth
And I bet you think they're after you
And I know you think you've got the clout
But don't call me when it don't work out

Don't write me on your telephone
Don't ring me on your way back home
And you say that you're not gonna shout

You can't whisk me with your soothing word
You can't tell me I can rest assured

I know you think you've valved the spout

Your face is burned into my mind
Your song until the end of time
I knew you'd never be devout

So where's everybody at?

Do we have more ground to cover with the briefing/discussion, or should we timeskip to the next town?

I'm good either way, just wondering what the consensus is.

2007564-miranda_lane_1.jpg

Except add guns, knives, explosives and more of a murderous attitude to her. LOL

Of course. Are you thinking more Sweet Pea, or Baby Doll. Or maybe even the Bride.

Back