Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eilan said:
I donated my hair to Locks of Love.

My daughter did this last year, they were very happy to get red hair (though they're happy to get anything, red is a color they don't get often). She got a certificate in the mail from them as a momento and 'thank you'.

When she had hers done, they required at least 10". Her hair is so thick, the ponytail they cut off was as big around as a poker chip.

Mazuri said:
My daughter did this last year, they were very happy to get red hair (though they're happy to get anything, red is a color they don't get often). She got a certificate in the mail from them as a momento and 'thank you'.

When she had hers done, they required at least 10". Her hair is so thick, the ponytail they cut off was as big around as a poker chip.
My niece did it this summer. I want to make it to 10'' but I'm about to take the scissors to mine --patience, I need patience. I should have tons of it since I don't use it all that much.

Also, welcome to Lit, Mazuri. :rose:

Cathleen said:
My niece did it this summer. I want to make it to 10'' but I'm about to take the scissors to mine --patience, I need patience. I should have tons of it since I don't use it all that much.

Also, welcome to Lit, Mazuri. :rose:

Patience, little grasshopper, patience.

:D

bobsgirl said:
Patience, little grasshopper, patience.

:D
Yeah, well I've been patient you know... for 10'' of a few things! :catroar:

10'' isn't what I want in a particular thing but... :eek:

Have I ever told you my 'grasshopper' story? Absolutely insanity.

Cathleen said:
Yeah, well I've been patient you know... for 10'' of a few things! :catroar:

10'' isn't what I want in a particular thing but... :eek:

Have I ever told you my 'grasshopper' story? Absolutely insanity.
Didn't you get enough rain earlier this summer?

bobsgirl said:
No comment. I want to, but...no comment. I'll be polite.
Yeah, you just go make your cake, woman!

midwestyankee said:
Didn't you get enough rain earlier this summer?
You know Yank, first of all your nickname Yank can be one of those things for another thread, but I digress... no I haven't had enough, do you know a rain maker?

Cathleen said:
<snip>

You know Yank, first of all your nickname Yank can be one of those things for another thread, but I digress... no I haven't had enough, do you know a rain maker?
Not very well - and I can't dance either.

bobsgirl said:
GG, sometimes he just slips his leash. He's a tricky devil, y'know.

I thought I could trust you two to keep things under control! I can see that you need a little help. Good thing I arrived just in time! :rolleyes:

midwestyankee said:
In the immortal words of a great American hero, "I have not yet begun to pun!"

Yank...I think that show was called Greatest American Hero and you can still find that wiry-haired guy in reruns on TVLand. :D

midwestyankee said:
In the immortal words of a great American hero, "I have not yet begun to pun!"

Yeah, yeah, get back to your ship, Captain! :D

(Google is our friend.)

GiveawayGirl said:
Yank...I think that show was called Greatest American Hero and you can still find that wiry-haired guy in reruns on TVLand. :D
If it's not on the Golf Channel, the Food Network, or HBO I won't know how to find it. :p

midwestyankee said:
If it's not on the Golf Channel, the Food Network, or HBO I won't know how to find it. :p

You really need to broaden your horizons, Yank. Some of the best television of all time can be found on TVLand.

I want to state for the record, that we are so lucky to have among us some fine men who make no secret of the fact that they love their wives, and they love their children. And they aren't here trolling for cyber- and phone-sex. It's heartwarming and refreshing.

That's all.

Eilan said:
I donated my hair to Locks of Love.

Eilan, that is WAY cool! I watched a (repeat) episode of Extreme Makeover on Style last night, and the gentleman they chose for the makeover did the same thing at the beginning of the show. At his "reveal", the Locks of Love people brought in the little girl who got his donated hair..... it was a tearful moment for me, and I don't usually get that way watching that show....

:rose: for you....

bobsgirl said:
I want to state for the record, that we are so lucky to have among us some fine men who make no secret of the fact that they love their wives, and they love their children. And they aren't here trolling for cyber- and phone-sex. It's heartwarming and refreshing.

That's all.

I quite agree, bg...

i feel like i have to poo... if this comes to fruition it'll be my third session today. i learned a few weeks ago, from a guy who's a sports training major at UMCP, that if you poo twice a day or more, regardless of its consistency, that's considered diarrhea. who knew.

EJFan said:
i feel like i have to poo... if this comes to fruition it'll be my third session today. i learned a few weeks ago, from a guy who's a sports training major at UMCP, that if you poo twice a day or more, regardless of its consistency, that's considered diarrhea. who knew.

I poo more than three times a day. I'm in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back