Underwear (All Kinds)

Damn!!! That's hot! Sorry guys, been away for a few days. Came home today to find a new pair the wife ordered for me!

I hope this happens to me, I've dropped plenty of hints but she's still in denial. Any details of your new panties.
 
I like jocks the best, but will settle for a nice pair of briefs. Have never found anything else that won't ride up and bunch up.
 
I hope this happens to me, I've dropped plenty of hints but she's still in denial. Any details of your new panties.

No panties, just a new cheeky style thong. Front is a nice soft red pouch, black mesh on the sides and then its a thong but a bit wider so it's got that cheeky style on the back.
 
Seeing as it's all kinds of underwear :cool:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 20170614_161527.jpg
    20170614_161527.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
I've got a really practical underwear question... I prefer to go commando when I'm wearing shorts or play clothes, but with nicer trousers and bluejeans, its just not good for cleanliness in the long run. I'm looking for a really light brand of underwear that I won't know is even there. Bamboo sourced rayon seems like an excellent fabric with that idea in mind... minimalist design but with enough coverage on the backside to protect trousers (so jock-straps and thongs are out). Really not looking for "support"... not that I have much to support as it is. Any near-commando practical experience out there?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top