Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: Waste of time. It's dripping off of every word.

The damn possibility of lurkers spurs me on. Wish there was a way to tell if anyone was actually lurking there.... But then I guess.... They wouldn't be lurkers anymore....i need to go back to bed.

The damn possibility of lurkers spurs me on. Wish there was a way to tell if anyone was actually lurking there.... But then I guess.... They wouldn't be lurkers anymore....i need to go back to bed.

If they're reading one thread they're probably reading others. I'm sure lots of lurkers can read and retain information and also draw their own conclusions. Going in circles with someone to make them understand your point isn't going to be more beneficial to a lurker. Getting the OP to have a lightbulb moment isn't instantly going to mean someone just reading along gets it too.

I'm pretty sure most people can look at a thread and say, "hm, this person seems... Not good. But these other people make a lot of sense! Glad I read that."

If they're reading one thread they're probably reading others. I'm sure lots of lurkers can read and retain information and also draw their own conclusions. Going in circles with someone to make them understand your point isn't going to be more beneficial to a lurker. Getting the OP to have a lightbulb moment isn't instantly going to mean someone just reading along gets it too.

I'm pretty sure most people can look at a thread and say, "hm, this person seems... Not good. But these other people make a lot of sense! Glad I read that."

Yeah you're right. * sigh *

my eyes are leaky and heart is heavy.
no reason, just hit me upside the head in a big, big way.

:rolleyes: Gross. More weak subby suffering from illness should rely on their domly type but I have no clue who a domly type should turn to for help, bullshit. Fucking gross.

:rolleyes: Gross. More weak subby suffering from illness should rely on their domly type but I have no clue who a domly type should turn to for help, bullshit. Fucking gross.

Granite crumbles, diamonds shatter, the finest tempered steel can break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back