The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! And Dampy, I can't wait to read your story! I'm hoping to finish mine by the 3rd, but I've only just started it.

If it is half as good as "What to Say," you'll be doing well.

No, seriously.

Aw, thank you! That's so sweet. :)

The other idea is more serious / involved. What to Say was kind of a simple, fluffy romance that needed to get out before I started writing this more serious one.

I'm well, Dampy--except for the thought of my (gulp) 30th class reunion coming up. I sure as hell don't feel this old.

I am, thank you. And you?

I had gray hair when I graduated high school, albeit a streak of it on my left side.

I had gray hair when I graduated high school, albeit a streak of it on my left side.

I was 21 when I crashed my car and peeled my scalp off. My head was shaved to patch it up. When it grew back, it was all the shades of gray and white, all along the suture lines. It was quite punk rock. I was in style for the time. :rolleyes:

:D

See, I can't be bothered to color. Lazy butt. :rolleyes:

Temp colors are fabulous in the beginning. They fade away after a few washes and you can leave it out, or do it up again.

Hmmm. I might have to look into that.

Go to a "Sally" or other beauty supply place. Have someone help you choose a color that closely matches your own. No one will be the wiser as it fades out.

And that's it for me. I'm off to bed. Have a good evening, everyone.

Go to a "Sally" or other beauty supply place. Have someone help you choose a color that closely matches your own. No one will be the wiser as it fades out.

And that's it for me. I'm off to bed. Have a good evening, everyone.

Thanks, will try it. :)

Have a good one.

Aw . . . .

I guess I can only wish a good-night to Molly.

And I was about to do naked aerobics . . . :p

'Night, Molly. ;)

I'm hoping to just hang onto my hair, whatever color it is. I mean, bald on bear is sad!

Tomorrow, canning begins again. So far I have about two gallons of pasta sauce stored away and it's only June! Usually canning season doesn't get serious around here until August when the heat perks up the tomatoes.

I'm hoping to just hang onto my hair, whatever color it is. I mean, bald on bear is sad!

Tomorrow, canning begins again. So far I have about two gallons of pasta sauce stored away and it's only June! Usually canning season doesn't get serious around here until August when the heat perks up the tomatoes.

I love tomato sauce, but it doesn't love me. The old Italian couple up the street from me always give me two jars of their marinara when they can. I love it, but damn, I'm all hives for a while after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back