The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon nakeds.

Rolf, a long island iced tea please.

I probably should start up a photography thread in the visual arts section. Though I'm afraid for getting any flak because their non-erotic. Besides, it's much more fun sharing with all of you.:D

you can share with me... I was thinking the same thing!

Good afternoon nakeds.

I probably should start up a photography thread in the visual arts section. Though I'm afraid for getting any flak because their non-erotic. Besides, it's much more fun sharing with all of you.:D

A lot of the photo threads over there are non erotic. Jump in, it's a good place with some good people.

Holy crap, Steve! I didn't know you were secretly John Goodman!

That makes so much sense now . . . :p

Afternoon, naked peeps. :D

Slyc. This is not 'Nam. This is the Naked Party. There are rules!

walter.jpg

Good afternoon nakeds.

You'd get more flak if you posted in AmPics. Visual Arts should be fine to post some of your pictures.

A lot of the photo threads over there are non erotic. Jump in, it's a good place with some good people.
See? :)

*snerk*

I always liked this one, from Barton Fink:

Goodman.jpg
I always liked him in Raising Arizona.

You'd get more flak if you posted in AmPics. Visual Arts should be fine to post some of your pictures.

We don't want to confuse those two boards, right? Well...... :devil:

Coffee's on. Getting myself a big cup, wish I could fill it with some inspiration too. Writers block sucks. :(

We don't want to confuse those two boards, right? Well...... :devil:

Coffee's on. Getting myself a big cup, wish I could fill it with some inspiration too. Writers block sucks. :(

You need a new FAWC! :devil:

I love the pix. I like pictures of something that arranged itself in a pattern - I took one of some leaves on a bit of ground the other day, it's in this blogpost about a walk up the Taff Trail.

I love the pix. I like pictures of something that arranged itself in a pattern - I took one of some leaves on a bit of ground the other day, it's in this blogpost about a walk up the Taff Trail.

Hmm, I don't know. That was a quick and frantic FAWC. If I FAWC again, it needs to be slow and sensual. :devil:

Oh, very nice post. Beautiful pics too! And you had me hooked at "pub in striking distance." :rolleyes: I really liked some of the old structures there. Something about abandoned architecture is interesting. There's a park in Seattle called Gasworks Park I need to take my DSLR to.

Some really fantastic pictures there, Naoko. I liked your descriptions of the trail. If a pleasant walk ends at "a superb pub," so much the better. :)

Hmm, I don't know. That was a quick and frantic FAWC. If I FAWC again, it needs to be slow and sensual. :devil:

Oh, very nice post. Beautiful pics too! And you had me hooked at "pub in striking distance." :rolleyes: I really liked some of the old structures there. Something about abandoned architecture is interesting. There's a park in Seattle called Gasworks Park I need to take my DSLR to.
Yes, you do need to go over to Gasworks Park.

Olaf, sweetie. Something fast-acting and lethal, please. I need the majority of today to go away...

YOU HAVE MAIL:

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE WON A MILLION POUNDS STERLING.
FOR DETAILS CALL xxxxxxxx 123 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
AND QUOTE REFERENCE Z123/AC.

Also, a Nigerian prince wishes to give Steve his entire fortune.

Hey now! Three dollars is better than nothing.;)

Awwww. You guys... :)

In other news, my nude day entry What to Say at a Naked Party is out today. This seemed like a good place to post this. ;)

Ooooh. *settles down to read*

*HUG*

Okay, it isn't lethal, but they can be fast-acting.

Read, enjoyed and voted on!

Potent hugs. :) Thanks, honey... :rose: :kiss:

Some big meanie hurt my feelings and now I need to drink my troubles away. :rolleyes:

But really I need to drink because the Kidlets have taken 2 hours to clean their room (whining and tattling the whole way) and the dog was just brought back by the neighbor kids. She was roaming the neighborhood making new friends. :eek:

What's a good summer beer that isn't too hoppy or wheaty or ... girly? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back