How to get girlfriend to open up about sexual past.

betamale30

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Posts
169
Ive had a secret cuckold fantasy for a very long time now. It would turn me on so much if my girlfriend would open up about her sexual past, but unfortunately she is pretty secretive about It . I once talked to a guy that use to hook up with her before I met her and his stories about her turned me on so much I just wish i could get her to open up herself. I appreciate any advice i could get.
 
Ive had a secret cuckold fantasy for a very long time now. It would turn me on so much if my girlfriend would open up about her sexual past, but unfortunately she is pretty secretive about It . I once talked to a guy that use to hook up with her before I met her and his stories about her turned me on so much I just wish i could get her to open up herself. I appreciate any advice i could get.

I can't speak for your gf, but I can tell you from my point of view that I would be uncomfortable talking about things like that with my current bf. I mean, he knows I've had boyfriends before him, but he has never asked me about any of the sexual things that happened during those relationships. If he did, I would be hesitant to answer. On the same note, I would not want to hear about his sexual past either. I think some things should be left unsaid. That's my opinion on that anyway.
 
Just a thought; Be sure it doesn't feel like an interrogation. In fact, perhaps you should start the ball rolling with telling her of your past adventures. That may do two things; 1. Make her more relaxed about telling her secrets.... and 2. Maybe make her want to show you that you're not the only one with a past worth talking about ;) Further, if she does open up you won't have to bring up cuckolding directly because it'll be easy to show her how much it turns you on by the erection you have...I doubt she's stupid, and will put two and two together. Hopefully after that things will unfold in a mutually erotic way!
 
What happened before you in her business, not yours. If she wants to share, great. If she doesn't, let it go. Respect her.
 
Ive had a secret cuckold fantasy for a very long time now. It would turn me on so much if my girlfriend would open up about her sexual past, but unfortunately she is pretty secretive about It . I once talked to a guy that use to hook up with her before I met her and his stories about her turned me on so much I just wish i could get her to open up herself. I appreciate any advice i could get.

You should take the initiative and tell her that you want to know more about the other men. if she sees you are sincere, she will tell you more. Knowing how much I love them, my wife is always coming up with surprising little confessions
 
You should take the initiative and tell her that you want to know more about the other men. if she sees you are sincere, she will tell you more. Knowing how much I love them, my wife is always coming up with surprising little confessions

I doubt that. Most people won't kiss and tell. Yeah, I say things here, but I would not likely do that with a partner.
 
get her turned on, kissing and fingering her talking to her gently, then get her to imagine she is with another guy to see if it turns her on.

if that works then maybe the next time or time after try to get her to remember something she did that turned her on with a previous guy.
what works even better is to get her to play with her clit while you stimulate her pussy.

then gradually get her to open up. if she sees it turns you on she will be happier to talk more.

my missus wont discuss anything when not turned on

but when she is 70% on her way to orgasm or above you cant shut her up lol.

as to those who say they couldn't think of anything worse, I used to be like that.

I, like most guys, wanted to blot out her previous sexual encounters, if she was getting hit on while out i'd want to punch the guy. once fell out with a pal cos he was dancing too close to her.

but now I'm not so insecure and I know I can trust her its opened up a whole new world

and you wanna see how far you come when your wife is taunting you with how she was fucked by a bigger cock and yours isn't good enough anymore.
hit the ceiling job lol.
 
hi

get her tipsy and mad horny. talk vile during sodomy and she will compare and contrast vocally about past and present suitors.
 
I doubt that. Most people won't kiss and tell. Yeah, I say things here, but I would not likely do that with a partner.

Hmm, I think it’s kind of a dangerous thing to say things like “most people ———“ who really knows what percentage of people say or do this or that in their relationships. More importantly, who cares? It’s not about “most” people, it’s about just the two of you.

To the OP: I do think it’s expecting an awful lot of her to share past experiences with you though, as that isn’t just an infringement into her privacy but potentially that if her previous lovers. Sharing anonymously is one thing, but she may well be acting out of respect for her previous lovers here. In my humble opinion, the guy was being a dick for sharing such details about her with you.

Communication with her is key, but respect is a central tenant of communication. Perhaps she’s not willing to share much because she doesn’t sense that you hold the same level of respect for boundaries and secrets that she does? Maybe she’s been burned before by previous lovers kissing and telling? I could easily be off there, but I think it’s worth keeping in mind when you talk with her about such things. You may or may not get what you are fantasizing about here, but clearly, openly, and respectfully talking with her may bring other unexpected benefits
 
I'm not sure it is a good thing to ask about. In my case, we had been married several years before i asked my wife about her past. She had no problem telling me all about her prior lovers, but we were (and still are) in a secure relationship. I simply asked her, "Did you have sex with other guys in college?"
 
I never ask my gf for those details, and she never asks me. I'm fine with the mystery, and so is she. It demonstrates that both of us respect our past lovers and are focused on our current relationship, which goes way beyond sex.
 
Be honest. That's my advice. Let her know this is something you are interested in, and why, and ask her. If she responds positively, great. If she doesn't, then you have to figure out how important it is that you do not see eye to eye on this. The key is to be honest rather than trying to figure out a way to get her to do what you want her to do.

Generally speaking, people don't change. Either she will or will not be responsive to this.
 
Just be wary. If she is truly honest, you might not want to really know the answer.
 
Turn it into some role playing. That way you both may get to live out some fantasies, memories while turning on each other. We love role playing
 
Ive had a secret cuckold fantasy for a very long time now. It would turn me on so much if my girlfriend would open up about her sexual past, but unfortunately she is pretty secretive about It . I once talked to a guy that use to hook up with her before I met her and his stories about her turned me on so much I just wish i could get her to open up herself. I appreciate any advice i could get.

Once she tells you, she can never un-tell you - and she may have been shamed about her sexual past before.
 
Not knowing is generally a lot better than knowing IMHO. Start things from now and don't worry about shit that's in the past. Build your own present with her.

I prefer a truthful, slobbering, delirious "I've never came that hard in my life" as opposed to "Yeah, that was good, but my ex-boyfriend had this really big c***." You're setting yourself up for issues.
 
Last edited:
i dont think you should ask and dont be foolish and press her on the subject either. it's the same as sharing fantasies some women dont like talking about it.
 
Turn it into some role playing. That way you both may get to live out some fantasies, memories while turning on each other. We love role playing

what a lovely girl and his cock is worth a suck too:)
 
Ive had a secret cuckold fantasy for a very long time now. It would turn me on so much if my girlfriend would open up about her sexual past, but unfortunately she is pretty secretive about It . I once talked to a guy that use to hook up with her before I met her and his stories about her turned me on so much I just wish i could get her to open up herself. I appreciate any advice i could get.

I've not read the entire thread here, but there seem to be differing views - some for, some against.

The simple truth is - sharing your past experiences is a very personal thing.
If she feels you're probing too deeply, you may put her off you.

Before you ask too much, ask yourself this:
Do I want to keep her?
 
I find that once she tells you about her past, and all the things she did...and how she did it...and with what type of person....etc....it should turn you on : first 'cause now it's you and now she can bring a lot of exciting experience to the table, so to speak. But if you're a jealous, suspicious, insecure person then don't ask her. And ask yourself why it is so important for you to ask.
In my last relationship there was a "secret". We both knew it but never talked about it. What she didn't know however, was that it would have been a huge turn on to talk about it, and it became a missed opportunity.
 
Back
Top