Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

I’m enjoying thoughts of a naughty thigh pic a friend brought to my attention.
But I’m sharing an innocent thigh pic from an evening on the couch. Contemplating empty space — and another version of the diamond of delight.

What a delightful and alluring tease. ;)
 
In celebration of another TOPP opp, I give you another from September 2014.
Twosday

attachment.php

A proper gentleman would wake you up and tell you that you are exposed. But I sure as hell am no longer a proper gentleman. Wow, you are so hot.
 
He was studying a sight as well!

You’re right about that. ;)

Not so innocent. :devil:

It’s all in the eye of the beholder.

Perfect place to get between. Love the tartan button through skirt or is it a dress.

It’s a dress. Flannel with snaps from neckline to hemline. Imagine the satisfying sound when it rips open. :D

lovely.... just need something between those lovely thighs.... thoughts?

Laughing. An nJoy or two!!! 😈💜

Yeah, I'm contemplating that empty space of yours'. :kiss:

Oh you...

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I just love their natural look, although that ordeal you went through, must be a occasional reminder of the way they were.

I’m glad you feel that way, truly. I don’t.

It’s not about an ordeal. I had the easiest possible cancer experience. Surgery only, no chemo, no radiation. 99% of those who’ve ever had a cancer diagnosis had a harder time than I did.

I just loved the way they were, my 1.0’s, the weight and sway and feel of them. Not so with the 2.0’s which are considerably smaller and flatter and oddly pinned high and wide. They’re practically in my armpits. Not to mention that puckered seam of a scar I try not to look at.
 
That is such a sexy pic!!!! Dayum!!!! Wish I was there!!!!😈😈😈😈

Languidly lounging...

Any pics of your thighs invoke not so innocent, impure thoughts!!!!

Word of the day: Thighs

Help spread the word!!!!😈😈😈😈

Always pleased to spread the word!

Just back from some time away and so nice to catch up with your amazing thread my sexy friend... Loved the posts while I was gone, and I am sure you knew that this one would be a fave :devil: https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2057671&d=1540981809

Hope things are well with you :kiss::rose::kiss:

Welcome back, Ed. I hope you had a great trip.
Yes, I need to take more mouth photos.

I had a lovely weekend, and I hope you did also.

I got to learn about and study the concept of Ma while in Japan on a number of occasions, this is also a good example.

Thank you! I love learning a new word.

I love your natural womanhood

Thanks. Curtsy.
 
Love to cover that diamond with kisses and then kiss higher!!! :devil::devil::rose:

Good plan. Now you’ve got me thinking. Can’t come up with a Bad place for kisses.

Looks very comfy.

Mmm... I love a good sprawl.

if you need any lotion applied, let me know... lovely bum!

Thanks, Heath.

Love your tan lines. You redden up nicely after a good spank.
Wishing it was my hand that did it.

Laughing... I bought my first ever thong to make tan lines for my first Mara AmPics thread.

attachment.php



Very artistic!


With a delightful hint of voyeurism!


Deep curtsy, dear EmpressJosephine. I appreciate your visit and kind words.
 
More like a Georgia peach...…………….luscious, juicy and ready to be picked!

How delightfully messy. Lead on, Pirate.

Time has not altered your desirability. ;):rose::kiss:

Thanks for patience with this dive into 2014. I’ve been enjoying it.

Such a spankable bottom!!!:devil::kiss:

Wriggle.

Such a great ass.
Let me know if you ever need someone to rub cream into it, to make it feel better.
(I assume it has healed in the last four years)

Yeah, it’s all better. And doesn’t have those tan lines.
But rubbing with lotion or oil is always welcome.

an all time favorite. Red is such a lovely color on your tush!

Thanks so much!
 
What a delightful and alluring tease. ;)

Lovely to see you here, m’dear!

You have a gorgeous bottom.

I seem to recall I could say the same thing. ;)

Now kisses!

Always and forever.

Ouch.
Here's the lotion. Let me SPREAD it on.

Slowly and thoroughly.

Hubby should wake up. I would be on that sofa eating that lovely pussy.

But then we wouldn’t have the photo.
 
A proper gentleman would wake you up and tell you that you are exposed. But I sure as hell am no longer a proper gentleman. Wow, you are so hot.

Smiling. It’s good to know how to behave as a proper gentleman. And then to pick and choose when to act that way.

Yummm! Mind if I eat as you read? :)

Sounds like a grand division of labor.

I spotted it, you can’t hide from me. ;)

Just hanging around, well spread and open. Beautiful.

And you spotted it immediately! I am impressed.

Always pleased to spread the word!


you bet and please keep spreading...

Isn’t that a treat? Big thanks to the friend who gifted it back to me. So I could regift it back to y’all. :D
 
Back
Top