Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Do you think his prime interest was the book you were reading or did something else catch his attention.

love the voyeuristic tilt to the pic and the view as well... lovely!

The glint off the glass...

OoOoOoO, someone didn't wear her knickers and her fanny is showing!! Lovely thing to walk in on...

Smiling. My precious parts like a good airing. :cool:

Spread for all to view. Could any passers by have seen you?

Only if they’d come up on the porch. Not from the sidewalk.

If I were your neighbor you'd have to post "No Trespassing" signs.

Yeah, the beach house is a fishbowl. HA

A truly inspiring image. dear Mara!!! SEXY! :devil::devil::rose:

Dive right in... :cool:

Do you think his prime interest was the book you were reading or did something else catch his attention.

We were experimenting with what could be seen from where.
Lying on the couch was one thing — standing in the front room a whole other thing.
And think of the stairs...

Hat's off to your surgeon who made such a remarkable job of the 2.0's

I’m glad you think that and thanks for saying it.
Personally, I wholeheartedly disagree. But I enjoy the challenge of finding ways to photograph them anyway.

Sure
Totally innocent.
Just happened to expose yourself accidentally.

Not at all accidental. There’s a reason I don’t wear undies. I like a good airing.
I make no claims to innocence. :cool:

Very lovely, my dear, Mara.

Thanks for telling me. I see you don’t post often, and I’m honored you chose to do so here.

I’m enjoying thoughts of a naughty thigh pic a friend brought to my attention.
But I’m sharing an innocent thigh pic from an evening on the couch. Contemplating empty space — and another version of the diamond of delight.

Attachments

• C53C5FE5-DD38-4DFA-8925-3FA5F0DC165A.jpeg
    C53C5FE5-DD38-4DFA-8925-3FA5F0DC165A.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2
Husband took this through the front window. I was studying for my trip to visit sites connected with several women writers in England.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1540999&d=1410552570

He was studying a sight as well!

But I’m sharing an innocent thigh pic from an evening on the couch. Contemplating empty space — and another version of the diamond of delight.

Not so innocent. :devil:

Perfect place to get between. Love the tartan button through skirt or is it a dress.

lovely.... just need something between those lovely thighs.... thoughts?

Yeah, I'm contemplating that empty space of yours'. :kiss:

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I just love their natural look, although that ordeal you went through, must be a occasional reminder of the way they were.

Any pics of your thighs invoke not so innocent, impure thoughts!!!!

Word of the day: Thighs

Help spread the word!!!!😈😈😈😈

I got to learn about and study the concept of Ma while in Japan on a number of occasions, this is also a good example.

Love to cover that diamond with kisses and then kiss higher!!! :devil::devil::rose:

attachment.php

Very artistic!

With a delightful hint of voyeurism!

Back